Braddock
Agitator
+916|6291|Éire
I've had my head split open a few times, that was quite sore but nothing too terrible.

I was beaten up badly a couple of times (broken nose, broken fingers, chipped teeth, cuts from glass etc.) but that wasn't bad because you don't feel pain when the adrenalin is going.

I've broken my arms about 7 or 8 times, that was quite sore (you know when you've broken something immediately after it breaks, it's a very unique pain).

I've been knocked out at Karate, that was weird more than painful (I actually had an out of body experience), the whole 'puking your guts up a couple of hours later' thing is worse.

I've ruptured a blood vessel in my arm, that was painful ...my whole forearm turned purple with bruising.

I had grumbling appendicitis once but didn't realise (thinking it was irritable bowel syndrome) and kept going to boxing training where I had to do medicine ball on my stomach, my coach didn't accept slackers so I just had to grin and bear it!

The worst has to be ...toothache.
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6397|Indianapolis, IN
Kidney Stones!
[FHF]MattyZ
What the Deuce?
+29|6663|Washington
Purse shopping with the wife!
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6395|The Gem Saloon
there have been a lot of shitty pains but my worst by far........
i was having a mastoidectomy (rebuilding my right ear drum, im deaf in one ear) they cut my ear almost completely OFF my head....imagine your ear hanging by the skin in just the front part. anyway, i woke up without any painkillers. i have a hard time even remembering it, but i know it was an immense amount of pain.
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6538|Chicago
I had shooting pains for years before I realized my appendix was causing it. These pains were causing me to be unable to sleep, urinate, or eat, and they'd last for hours. After about 2 1/2 years, I went to the ER, and was told that my appendix was so inflamed that it could burst at any second and possibly kill me (A great thing to hear in the emergency room), and they'd have to operate immediately. I was unable to walk for a week, and then after I was able to walk, I'd get random pains which would completely immoblize me, and if I was unable to catch myself on a chair or a wall, I'd fall down and suffer more pain.

that was hell.
specops10-4
+108|6744|In the hills

TheDarkRaven wrote:

Probably when I broke my elbows...
They were shattered so badly, they couldn't piece them back together - still a complete mess!
To be honest, I'm grateful for breaking a lot of bones in my body repeatedly - I have an extremely high pain threshold because of it and I don't feel much pain now...
Yep same here. 

Not my worst pain, but the most retarded pain I ever felt was when I was dared to hold onto an electric horse fence for 5 seconds.  The thing had 10k volts, and I knew it was incredibly stupid.  I grabbed on, and only could hold it for 2 seconds, but that is MUCH better than anyone I ever know.  I nearly passed out after doing it, but it was well worth the 10 bucks!

Worst pain ever would be getting the wind knocked out of me.  I have broken about 5 bones in my body and have received a total of 50 stitches (most at one time was 15), and this was actually the worst feeling ever.  Me and my neighbor were playing a little game of 1v1 football.  I was making a charge with the ball when he puts his shoulder down and smashes me in the stomach.  I don't know why it hurt so damn much, but I felt like I couldn't breath for about 20 minutes, and I just lay there.  it sucked.
tiptopT
+72|6583|Scotland's Capital
havent had any really bad pains: sliced the sole of my foot open on glass, fractured left leg and right ankle (different times)...but the worst feeling was when i tackled someone in rugby and i jarred my spine...think banging your funny bone and replace that with it being your spine.  I couldnt move but i was fully concious.  My whole body just felt warm and fuzzy and was tingling.  I really really thought i had broke my neck/back.  I must of been down, not moving for like 15 seconds but it felt so much longer. I was so scared! Thats my worst pain when i felt nothing!!
link52787
+29|6523
I ran directly at a wall when I was a kid, face first.  Painted the wall red in a couple of spots.  Never play football in the house.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6528|So Cal

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I spent 9 months in Western Samoa and got 3 boils on my knee at the same time. 

I still have the scars from them.  Looks like 3 bullet holes.
i wanna see... boils are nasty!
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

This is alot worse than its sounds to people. All I can say is at least they were in a place you could tend them.
The small of your back is preety tuff. My friend had one in the crack of his ass. Whe they lanced it open ( it had started to track ) the nurse tossed her cookies and left the room running. The smell was so bad.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

When she used her teeth.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6575
Had a car wreck...T-boned a girl (her fault)...
broke my sternum horizontaly...imagine breaking a tree branch, but it doesnt break cleanly.  It breaks, then kinda tears, not to come completely apart, but to have 2 interlocking strips hehe...

That was 2 years ago, I still require pain meds from time to time...
According to my physician I may as long as I live ...
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

This is alot worse than its sounds to people. All I can say is at least they were in a place you could tend them.
The small of your back is preety tuff. My friend had one in the crack of his ass. Whe they lanced it open ( it had started to track ) the nurse tossed her cookies and left the room running. The smell was so bad.
I couldn't even walk.  Seriously.  When they finally got lanced and tended to, I had three holes in my knee.  The worst part was I was in Western Samoa.  Not exactly the most sanitary and industrialized place to have skin infections.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356
I fractured two vertebra and a Hip. Three hernias, Adductor, ab and groin. Bullet in shin, bullet in abdomen. Knife in wrist, knife in thumb, knife in wed of hand. Dashboard knob in Forehead, Wine bottle glass in Head, Horse stepped on toe, Horse kicked me in thigh. But the worst was having my tooth crowned. The DDS graduated form Colombia but what a hack ! and the place was filthy too. But the assistants were really sleazy and would rub up on you while they worked, I thought I was imagining it till one called me up at home. My wife was not amused.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
how the hell you get a boil
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6659|South West England
Coughing up water out of my lungs after drowning

Oddly enough it burns while you suffocate trying to breath through that which is being forced up which isnt all water
Sgt.Scream.MDK
+19|6764|Florida - America's Wang!
Two Words: Testicular Torsion
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

having my baby due to a caesarean
I thought the baby only got half way out?
https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/JTreesmokin/Quato-from-Total-Recall.jpg
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWD WTF
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6680|In You Endo- Stoke
Total recall- "Open your mind!!!"
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

how the hell you get a boil
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boil

Boils are generally caused by an infection of the hair follicles by Staphylococcus aureus or staph, a strain of bacteria that normally lives on the skin surface. It is thought that a tiny cut of the skin allows this bacterium to enter the follicles and cause an infection. This can happen during bathing or while using a razor.

"Boil or furuncle is a skin disease caused by the inflammation of hair follicles, thus resulting in the localized accumulation of pus and dead tissues. Individual boils can cluster together and form an interconnected network of boils called carbuncles. In severe cases, boils may develop to form abscesses."

It is so fucking hot and humid there that your pores are constantly open, sweating.

I guess I had carbuncles.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2007-05-25 15:41:56)

XanKrieger
iLurk

surgeon_bond wrote:

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

having my baby due to a caesarean
I thought the baby only got half way out?
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/ … Recall.jpg
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWD WTF
Total recall- "Open your mind!!!" - Jyden

roflmao i cant stop laughing
Entertayner
+826|6572

Ermm.. Pain after my first operation was pretty bad when the druggiez wore off.  I was trying to walk on my knee at the time when the painkillers wore off, so fucking funny. (not really, I almost fainted )
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6446|EE Chat
Ran past a lemon tree with thorns (ya i know wtf?!?!?) and a thorn ripped a huge chunk of my lip off.
thank god for plastic surgeons.
TuataraDude
+115|6524|Aotearoa
Women say child birth is the most pain a person has to endure. Men say a kick in the goolies. As a comedian here pointed out though, you don't see guys saying, "Well that kick in the nuts 2 years ago hurt like mad, but I think I will go through it again".
XanKrieger
iLurk

Sgt.Scream.MDK wrote:

Two Words: Testicular Torsion
I Hear that, plus the corrective surgery, is DEFINATELY up there with Child Labor

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard