SNAP
+2|6707|LONDON
Here in the UK we let murders,rapist and peados go after about 3-4 years so they can reoffend, and then the judge can really throw the book at them and give them a driving ban or 2 hours community service at a childrens school. Count yourselves lucky u have the death sentence in the US. Here life in prison means about 10 years,so ur out in 5-6 if your a good boy. now that aint life to me. If you kill then you forfiet the rest of your living days, there and then. every day we have sentences handed to killers of life but it doesnt mean life at all. Im all 4 the death sentence, if your 100% guilty then you go. imo. Crime is a product of society, doesnt matter how strict the punishments are, crime will still be committed. But if we put the dogs down like they deserve it a few less scumbags on the streets. I cant put into words how much it pisses me off that these people get away with murder and rape etc in the UK and I would welcome back the death penalty. Sorry to warble on but we had a case here, a kid of 16 stabbed a head teacher through the heart as the teacher  tried to stop a fight outside his school. That was 9 years ago, the kid that did it is now coming out of prison. The teachers wife and kids now know that the murderer of their father is walking the streets again, only 25 years old and the rest of his life as a free man. WHERES THE JUSTICE IN THAT?
CreepingDeath
+1|6737
One MORE time for big special ED
  YAAAAAAA YAAAAAAA .. i like to poop YAAAAAAA YAAAAAA, I'd like to poop on his man's grave YAAAAAA .. BING BONG the monster is gone YAAAAAAAAA ... PLOP PLOP . . piss piss what a relief this is . .
Nehil
+3|6724|South Sweden (NOT SWITZERLAND)

FeloniousMonk wrote:

Nehil wrote:

Well Psycho, I'm actually against all sort of jail punishment. So I don't see any flaw there. I belive in fines, community service and treatment. If some guy kills like 200 people in his bathroom something is obviously wrong with his way of living. I think he should be put in for psycological treatment.
Man breaks into your home to steal a television, a member of your family wakes up and winds up running into the criminal, criminal grabs a knife and stabs your family member.

Community service and fines are enough for you?
I can never anwser that question and you know that, that's why you asked it! But in theory yes. That man should be taken care of and not killed or sentenced to watch tv in the jail for the rest of his life, he'd better do community service. I know I say this now and that I probably wouldn't if someone I knew was hurt. But I don't know of anyone who has been. I live in a nice and calm country where this is practically impossible to happen. We don't even lock our house at night. Worse thing that has happend to my family is that our car got stolen while we were on vacation in Germany
FeloniousMonk
+0|6728

Nehil wrote:

I can never anwser that question and you know that, that's why you asked it! But in theory yes. That man should be taken care of and not killed or sentenced to watch tv in the jail for the rest of his life, he'd better do community service. I know I say this now and that I probably wouldn't if someone I knew was hurt. But I don't know of anyone who has been. I live in a nice and calm country where this is practically impossible to happen. We don't even lock our house at night. Worse thing that has happend to my family is that our car got stolen while we were on vacation in Germany
That's understandable. The problem is that the majority of the world doesn't live in a crime free area. Area where you can leave your doors unlocked are actually quite rare in this world (though more common among people with computers, internet connections, and video games and thus the people on this forum). While it's highly doubtful that this would ever happen to me either, if it did not only would I have the option of putting a bullet in the intruders head before he attacks a member of my family but if he did hurt someone I love I would like him to be put away for the rest of his life.

But I also don't think it's right to let prisoners watch TV in jail.
dshak
+4|6806
wait...

did someone say on here that people don't commit crimes after they get out of jail.... Nehil what if kills 200 people but does it in the kitchen and not the bathroom?

must.... resist... laughter...
HAWK_NL
+1|6702|Zaltbommel, The Netherlands
U guys are going way to far with this
We can be debating about this for ever, or at least till no one plays bf2 no more.
I think that capital punishment is not the right option.
But what is..
Can we realy say what is a 'correct' form to punish people for their deeds?

I think that the only real way to make people stop killing each other is to work for world peace..
And not by sending an army to irak but by building home's for people who have nothing!
Make poverty a thing from the past
Work to make aids a thing in the history books.
End racism

All of that and much much more

Use fire to fight fire...
Won't it al be scorched in the end?

That's what I think
CC-Marley
+407|6821

SFCCDailey wrote:

Hey Nehil, do you live in the US? Ahh no you live in Sweden. So basically  the worst crime you guys have to worry about is some Swed forcing himself on your sheep! Baaaaahhhhhhhhh means no!
Doesn't Sweden have one of the highest suicide rates?
stoneisland
+20|6765|Sweden

CC-Marley wrote:

SFCCDailey wrote:

Hey Nehil, do you live in the US? Ahh no you live in Sweden. So basically  the worst crime you guys have to worry about is some Swed forcing himself on your sheep! Baaaaahhhhhhhhh means no!
Doesn't Sweden have one of the highest suicide rates?
I don´t have the numbers for other countries so I can´t say if we have a high or low suicide rate but, according to http://www.ki.se/suicide/stat_sverige_sm_totalt_99.html , we had 20,3 suicides/100.000 citizens in 2002. The numbers have been slowly decreasing since 1980 with its 33,4/100.000.
Erkut.hv
+124|6728|California

HAWK_NL wrote:

U guys are going way to far with this
We can be debating about this for ever, or at least till no one plays bf2 no more.
I think that capital punishment is not the right option.
But what is..
Can we realy say what is a 'correct' form to punish people for their deeds?

I think that the only real way to make people stop killing each other is to work for world peace..
And not by sending an army to irak but by building home's for people who have nothing!
Make poverty a thing from the past
Work to make aids a thing in the history books.
End racism

All of that and much much more

Use fire to fight fire...
Won't it al be scorched in the end?

That's what I think
Yes, we can. Punishemnts must be swift and severe, or why bother. World peace cannt happen because people are evil by nature. If you don't think so, you are living in a drug-induced haze. And f%#4 building homes for people who don't work for things. Give homeless people homes while I but my ass 40+ hours per week? Damn homeless get better benefits than I do.

Want to make poverty a thing of the past? Tell motherf*(@&#@'s to get off their asses and work. mankind didn't make it this far by being lazy bastards.

Want to end AIDS? Tell people to keep their dicks in their pants, and start acting mroe responsibly. Once again, not my fault you can't control your impulses. I hate motherf&#^@%#4's tellingme WHATI'VE GOT TO DO TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.

RANT TIME.....

I PAY MY TAXES, BREAK NO LAWS, AND HELP OUT MY FAMILY MEMBERS. I DON'T MESS WITH ANYBODY, AND I WORK HARD FOR EVERYTHING I'VE GOT. NO PISS-ANT WHINEY BLEEDING HEART IS GOING TO TRY AND MAKE ME FEEL BAD FOR OTHER PEOPLE BEING TOO LAZY OR TOO IRRESPONSIBLE TO IMPROVE THEIR LIVING CONDITIONS. F&%^ YOU, AND F^$% THEM.

Oh, and as far as ending racism, do like me, hate everybody. From every country, even my own. The faster you realize most people are scumbags (except this forum, and people I know, of course... lol) the better off you'll be. Ya cracka ass cracka. (I'm white,. I can say that).

basically, f^$% everybody, and have a nice day.
dan500
+57|6840
Good by to him, hope it hurts like hell, and every part was painful, you take a life you get hell back.

Dont like what i put? Dont fucking read it
Nehil
+3|6724|South Sweden (NOT SWITZERLAND)

dshak wrote:

wait...

did someone say on here that people don't commit crimes after they get out of jail.... Nehil what if kills 200 people but does it in the kitchen and not the bathroom?

must.... resist... laughter...
Sorry but I didn't understand a word out of that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard