buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6435|Stealth City, UK
Before flaming ensues, I like Lost and I know a lot of you don't so only say something if its a slighlty bit relevant.

Anyone see the final episodes?

I don't understand whether they are now off the Island at the end, or whether that was a flashback but in the future (wtf?).

Wonder if thats a dream or flashback that Jack has and then demands everyone stay on the Island (sabotages boat maybe?).

Its pretty messed up now and this whole Season could've been done in about 10 episodes. I don't know how they're going to keep everyone there for another two!
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6655|USA
Lost=LordoftheFlies

Only Lord of the Flies was good.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6549|Brisbane, Aus

I'm losing my patience with lost lol, the last episode of season 2 Really lost my interest.

Australia's only just seen the episode where Lock blows up the sub (dunno about cable TV).

Besides, J.J abrams said that 'no lost will end at season 3' and now It's gonna go on till 2010......
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6739|The United Center
The season finale really wasn't that difficult to follow.

The scene with Jack and Kate obviously shows them in the future, so we know they survive.  However, we don't know who it was who died or what drove Jack to addiction or why Jack believes they were meant to stay on the island.

There are still a ridiculous amount of questions that need to be answered, which could easily fill two seasons worth of shows.
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

^^ I think they got picked up for 3 more seasons.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6712|Melbourne, Australia
soz i hardly ever watch this show i just remember clips from season 1 what in gods name was that creature attacking everyone an wat was with the dead grandad walking around on the island.. it was the spitting image of the g-man from half life DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6757|Dallas

I.M.I Militant wrote:

soz i hardly ever watch this show i just remember clips from season 1 what in gods name was that creature attacking everyone an wat was with the dead grandad walking around on the island.. it was the spitting image of the g-man from half life DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT?
Well, possibly but I MAYBE POSSIBLY THINKING THAT TWO!!!!!!?
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6774

lost is my favorite show at the moment.  i was disappointed with second half of season two and first 6 episodes of season three but the last 15+ episodes have really gotten me back into the series.

interesting season finale.  certainly interesting how the flashback was actually a flash forward.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6616|Camp XRay

i thought it was pretty bad ass when tony curbed that guy...wait wrong show
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6456|Tyne & Wear, England
I'm not actually going to read this thread, I'll be watching on Sunday.  I just hope to god John Locke isn't dead, he is the lifeblood of the show, what a legend.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Idlewild
Disrupted Logic
+71|6321|Londawn
Now, who's in the coffin my guess:

- Locke
- Sawyer (although Kate did make a hint that she was with him)

Think about it; no family ~ and no-one turned up to the funeral
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6435|Stealth City, UK

Idlewild wrote:

- Locke

I was thinking it could be Ben or Juliet?
Idlewild
Disrupted Logic
+71|6321|Londawn

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Idlewild wrote:

- Locke

It could be Ben, but Juliet has a Niece and a Sister no?
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6553|Canaduhhh.. West Toast

Idlewild wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Idlewild wrote:

- Locke

It could be Ben, but Juliet has a Niece and a Sister no?
Ben seems most likely... im glad Charlie is dead i hope he stays dead too and Hurley driving over that dude with the "bus" was hilarious.. as far as season enders go it was alright too bad we gotta wait like 5 months for a new episode (or however long it is)...
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6648|Cambridge, England
I Coffin looked quite small to me, will look again, unless ben got majorly smashed up i dont think he would fit.
commissargizz
+123|6456| Heaven
Got bored with it sorry.
Roomba
You will pay the price for your lack of vision.
+26|6485|Land of Cotton

jimmanycricket wrote:

I Coffin looked quite small to me, will look again, unless ben got majorly smashed up i dont think he would fit.
I agree. From the back it looked normal. But from above, it looked small like a child's. I think there would have been people there if it was a child.

Did any try to pause the episode and read the paper clipping Jack cut out??? If you did, let me (us) know. I am sure it's on the web already.
Idlewild
Disrupted Logic
+71|6321|Londawn
I read somewhere it said something about New York; whethers that's true is another thing.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6486|N. Ireland
Lost ends at Season 6, confirmed.

Wow! I just watched the episode! Kate is hotter than ever (she's the Alyx of real life) and omfg! Those futureback things.. and Charlie.. and the others.. and Desmond, is he alone again?

So many questions. I need season 4.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6486|N. Ireland
Sorry, but this is double post worthy to make sure everyone sees this (sorry mods..)

The funeral parlour Hoffs/Drawler is an anagram.. for.. wait for it - FLASHFORWARD!! See the article at TheTailSection..

WOOOOOW! LOST FTW!

Last edited by leetkyle (2007-05-24 10:10:13)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York
I CRACKED UP when Hurley ran over Ryan with the V-Dub Bus and when the Unknown other got his neck snapped by Sayid's LEGS. Damn Iraqis!

It's too bad Charlie died. But you had to expect it. They would have never been saved (according to Des's flash).

Mikhail better be dead this time.

All the others are dead (except Ben). Thank god. I kinda didn't like it when Sawyer killed Tom, but you know he had to.

And I think it was Locke or Ben in the casket. Probably Ben. He said he wasn't a friend or family.

Here's the newspaper article:

https://lost.cubit.net/forum/gallery/1_24_05_07_1_13_56.jpg

It says "Jeremy Bentham". I notice the Ben in there, but I think it's just a coincidence.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6486|N. Ireland
Nice find on the article, still unreadable though! I just wish I had of seen who was in that casket, too..
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6743
we dont know if the flash forward is just that. a flash forward ( a vision into the future ) So maybe this is going to get Jack to stop everyone from leaving maybe.

Still good end to the series, and it is going to keep me hooked till the next. Sad to see Charlie die, but it was a great way to go. Saved Des, maybe saved the rest? although I think that Ben was telling the truth about the people on the boat coming to kill them rather than save them. So maybe now Ben will help Jack and his crew to defeat the people form the ship.

Who knows!
cablecopulate
+449|6730|Massachusetts.
The Heroes finale was way better than Losts.
Home
Section.80
+447|6840|Seattle, Washington, USA

I thought the season finale was awesome, and exactly what Lost needed. Most of Season 3 was dissapointing, but the season finale was that classic great Lost and it completely renewed my interest. What I want to know is who did they call if it wasn't Des's girl? Why did Naomi lie? Some theories say that they called the real Dharma, the people Ben gassed, which would fit quite well if it wasn't for the supply drop because that infers that Dharma already knows where the island is.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard