Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6354|uk

Agradhan wrote:

There must be a problem with the server and not with our computers. Perhaps there is a delay when bf2s.com is uploading new stats from EA as an effect of the stats problems we have had.
maybe, but then surely you would expect some movement- albeit a little slow.

I havent moved places in (atleast- when i first checked) 3 hours
Cpl_Fun
+1|6843|Brooklyn
Well,

Whatever you guys did, you totally disabled it for anyone using a Mac. Yeah, I know that you're probably laughing at that one but there are a few of us that use them.

Oh, and I've tried it with several different browsers.

And as a matter of fact, I just tried it on a windows XP machine, not working in IE or Firefox.

Maybe you can tell us how to make it work?

Last edited by Cpl_Fun (2007-06-28 04:30:52)

Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6354|uk

Cpl_Fun wrote:

Well,

Whatever you guys did, you totally disabled it for anyone using a Mac. Yeah, I know that you're probably laughing at that one but there are a few of us that use them.

Oh, and I've tried it with several different browsers.

And as a matter of fact, I just tried it on a windows XP machine, not working in IE or Firefox.

Maybe you can tell us how to make it work?
You dont... it just doesnt work atm

Either a BF2s problem, or EA / DICE / Gayspy problem.
Cpl_Fun
+1|6843|Brooklyn
EA is working
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6525|Little blue planet, milky way
For now we just have to look at our stats in ...... Urgh.... BFHQ.........
camkilla27
+0|6330
Ive been 25000th in your queue for over a day now, not budging at all - seems ever since you posted about changing the way your sites updates....

My stats have been updating fine in BFHQ and on EVERY other stats site i visit. It did update here after they sorted the stats problem but now i just sit at 25000th in the queue all the time. My JS is up to date and not blocked/disabled etc - using firefox. Went to a friends house who uses IE and same deal - hes stuck at 14000th in the queue - never changes.
So please BF2S, sort the site out its buggered!
docnutz
+39|6761|B O S T ON area
stats back, queu updating, thx guys!
theDunadan
+2|6212|CA, USA
Yep it works
camkilla27
+0|6330
Not sure if youve done anything or not but its working now - thanks.
orange_ninja
+1|6175|Behind j00
mine's not moving????
Ridge
+4|6167|Hills of Dyker
Well it updated for me I finally moved on BUT stats from june 14th till the 16th never showed.
']['error
Banned
+630|6646|The Netherlands

Ridge wrote:

Well it updated for me I finally moved on BUT stats from june 14th till the 16th never showed.
You are to sexy for a stats update
insanchef711
+6|6477|Indiana USA
any idea on awards that ahve bben won, what's happening on that front,  i mean i was awarded expert resupply three times now,  and it has never shown up on my stat boards,   or are those just lost and i have to get it again?   this was last night mind you,
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6354|uk

insanchef711 wrote:

any idea on awards that ahve bben won, what's happening on that front,  i mean i was awarded expert resupply three times now,  and it has never shown up on my stat boards,   or are those just lost and i have to get it again?   this was last night mind you,
Does it appear in BFHQ?

(If it does, check your stats on BF2s have recently updated. If they have then the problem is with BF2s)

If it doesn't appear in BFHQ, was the badges earnt in the 2 week stats outage a few weeks ago?

(If they were... hang around... EA say you should be awarded all lost stats during the outage, but it may take a few weeks.

If they were earned in a different time period... wait a while. Some servers are just broken, and you will never get the stats awarded. Tough look, don't play on that server again.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6383|Oslo, Norway

chuyskywalker wrote:

In order to deal with a little bit of overflow in the queue lines, I've changed the way your browsers queue's you when visiting a players profile page.

Namely, instead of simply queuing the player upon hitting the page, you must now execute a small snippet of javascript code to get the player to be placed in the queue. This will stop webspidering from causing queue updates.

From your stand point, nothing changes at all. Just an FYI, however, sometimes people have JS off, blocked, blocked at a router (no idea how that works...) or their browser is just broken -- so for those few, you'll have to get that fixed (or have another person look at your stats page ;D) to get it updating.

Also, viewing your leader board will no longer queue every single person in the leader board.

For the webnerds here: ya'll have any idea what kind of thing is hitting my website with the referrer "x-gadget:///gadget.htm"? Google tells me nothing...
Sorry, I'm not so good with pc's... Is this regarded to those stats-updates? Is there something I can do to make the update go any faster? Still miss alot of points and when I'm playing theatre/army time won't update as normal, even if I use servers who are "fixed"...
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6354|uk

Babb Master Flash wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

In order to deal with a little bit of overflow in the queue lines, I've changed the way your browsers queue's you when visiting a players profile page.

Namely, instead of simply queuing the player upon hitting the page, you must now execute a small snippet of javascript code to get the player to be placed in the queue. This will stop webspidering from causing queue updates.

From your stand point, nothing changes at all. Just an FYI, however, sometimes people have JS off, blocked, blocked at a router (no idea how that works...) or their browser is just broken -- so for those few, you'll have to get that fixed (or have another person look at your stats page ;D) to get it updating.

Also, viewing your leader board will no longer queue every single person in the leader board.

For the webnerds here: ya'll have any idea what kind of thing is hitting my website with the referrer "x-gadget:///gadget.htm"? Google tells me nothing...
Sorry, I'm not so good with pc's... Is this regarded to those stats-updates? Is there something I can do to make the update go any faster? Still miss alot of points and when I'm playing theatre/army time won't update as normal, even if I use servers who are "fixed"...
No
No
Nothing to do with BF2s
Wait a while.

*think* that answers your questions

Last edited by Titch2349 (2007-07-04 04:07:15)

GroeFaZErdi
+6|6506
Does anyone of u guys know when all stats will be sent to the StatsServers so that ALL stats are updated with all points received, even those in the days the servers were broken???? i am expecting about 10 hours Tank and 5 jet hours...would be quite F* up if they wont come

cheers
erdi
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6383|Oslo, Norway

Titch2349 wrote:

Babb Master Flash wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

No
No
Nothing to do with BF2s
Wait a while.

*think* that answers your questions
Ok, thanks.
High Spirit
+5|6574|Canada, Eh?

chuyskywalker wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Vista gadget subscription
That's what I figured, but I couldn't find ANY reference to it otherwise on the net.

As a follow up question: Who made a vista gadget for the site?
It's probably the 'Feed Headlines' gadget that comes with Vista...
one-shot_killer
+1|6122
Which map do you consider the better one between these:
1) Karkand
2) Wake Island
3) Mashtuur

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard