JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6312|Mo Val, Cali
IO is on an equal playing field. You don't see people getting scores of over 100-0 on it do you?
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6701

ELITE-UK wrote:

-botivix- wrote:

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

The antitank, spec-ops and engineer kits are there for a reason.
And you can't use them in IO because?
It defeats the point of having those fucking kits you moron!

IO is for lame-asses.
Someone misses spawn-camping...
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6262|Scotland!

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

IO is on an equal playing field. You don't see people getting scores of over 100-0 on it do you?
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6565
I understand IO for maps where IO would be almost impossible like Kubra, and some other ones where a person can be overwhelmed by vehicles which you cannot do anything against on foot like planes and choppers and where they constantly rape you. I dont udnerstand IO in maps like Karkand where it essentially becomes the same alley raping that everyone likes to whine about but instead of tanks you got grenades and claymores.
reefl3x
+72|6436|United States
every kark server is inf only now..i agree it sucks
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6495
I used to love IO.. but now that I think about it it's kinda ruined the game. Every server I see now is almost always IO... I miss Karkand with vehicles. (gets bucket of water)
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6617|Windsor, Ontario, Canada

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

I don`t get it. Why are there so manny infantry only servers?
It takes the fun out of the game. The antitank, spec-ops and engineer kits are there for a reason.
Because it is Battlefield easy mode.
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6249
You guys crack me up!
So much anger over something so simple as a video game.
I just stated that TO ME it seems a bit strange that so manny of you guys would prefer IO instead of the full monthy.
I guess all the anger is due to the overflow of hormones in your teen brains.
Still the lack of respect and decent tone is something that should be addressed. Yes it`s the Internet. Yes you are pretty much anonymous, so the chance of someone catching up to you IRL is small.
But there is no reason to be over abusive for a simple question.

BTW i`m well past 30 so STFU
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6565
When I got this game I looked forward to maps like Wake Island, Kubra Dam and other maps where there would be a total mix of planes, tanks and choppers. I never looked at Battlefield 2 as a infantry game since there are a whole lot more games that are a whole lot better infantry wise. Its amazing how a lot of the people became little whinny bitches at the things they wanted mainly vehicles and helped turn battlefield 2 into an infantry game which in many ways is inferior to other infantry games due to its poor hit detection, claymore spammage, grenade spammage etc.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6262|Scotland!

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

You guys crack me up!
I just stated that TO ME it seems a bit strange that so manny of you guys would prefer IO instead of the full monthy.
Still the lack of respect and decent tone is something that should be addressed. Yes it`s the Internet. Yes you are pretty much anonymous, so the chance of someone catching up to you IRL is small.

The only thing more annoying than someone who likes to state "it's the internet" like nobody realised this, is the person who states his age in the same thread like it matters.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6701

Reject_Wolf wrote:

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

It takes the fun out of the game. The antitank, spec-ops and engineer kits are there for a reason.
Nah.  J-10 on Wake or Dalian is easy mode.  Tank on Mashtuur or Karkand is easy mode.  Chopper on Sharqi or Daging is easy mode.  APC on Sharqi is easy mode.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6565

I never said i dislike vehicles, I enjoy chopper or plane whoring on wake or something like that. But sometimes you just dont want a tank raping you up the ass for half the round on karkand, you'd rather have a chance against an opponent whose raping you.
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6249

Jameseyy wrote:

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

You guys crack me up!

The only thing more annoying than someone who likes to state "it's the Internet" like nobody realised this, is the person who states his age in the same thread like it matters.
What can i say? Oink Oink.
There is a real world out there Jameseyy - check it out, you`ll probably like it.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6262|Scotland!

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

You guys crack me up!

The only thing more annoying than someone who likes to state "it's the Internet" like nobody realised this, is the person who states his age in the same thread like it matters.
What can i say? Oink Oink.
There is a real world out there Jameseyy - check it out, you`ll probably like it.
I hope when I'm 30 I have the ability to make intricate giant burns like that. Well done.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6337|The | Netherlands
Jamesey you should leave this topic, you are to cool for the TS

And inf only all the way, it's just the style you prefer. There are servers for everything (Also for karkand with vehicles) so don't complain. It's your own choice!

Last edited by 3lmo (2007-05-23 13:00:27)

Enzzenmachine
+20|6380

farmerfez wrote:

I never said i dislike vehicles, I enjoy chopper or plane whoring on wake or something like that. But sometimes you just dont want a tank raping you up the ass for half the round on karkand, you'd rather have a chance against an opponent whose raping you.
same
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6781|Mexico City
people that like IO are a bunch of mindless faggots that only care about points. Too afraid to play against vehicles?, well, is obvious a riffle will not do a damage to them, so START THINKING.

this is what´s IO is all about:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96VC4iLyUKs[youtube]

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2007-05-23 13:08:41)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6528|N. Ireland

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

people that like IO are a bunch of mindless faggots that only care about points. Too afraid to play against vehicles?, well, is obvious a riffle will not do a damage to them, so START THINKING.
.. and I present the man who has no infantry stats, because he has over 450 hours in a tank.. work that out!
(edit: around 70% of his entire time in vehicles)

Last edited by leetkyle (2007-05-23 13:08:36)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6625|Reisterstown, MD

You're a tard.  Some players are only out for points while other IO players, like me, play it for fun.  I don't play it anymore because it is boring.  I could just play it to get pts but that would defeat the purpose of me having fun in a game that I paid for.  Please, send me 50 dollars and I will play the game the way you want me to.   
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6781|Mexico City

leetkyle wrote:

.. and I present the man who has no infantry stats, because he has over 450 hours in a tank.. work that out!
WELL, my infantry stats are better than yours, and considering your all around stats, you are a very shitty player, you have no right to even talk to me, now STFU noob...

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2007-05-23 13:12:02)

Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6470|UK
i got a vehicles server if anyone is intersetd

24/7 jet and chopper maps

always populated around 5pm GMT if ne one is intested
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6527

Reject_Wolf wrote:

mr. LuxusLexus wrote:

Your playing on the wrong servers then.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6337|The | Netherlands

this is what´s IO is all about:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96VC4iLyUKs[youtube]
Who cares? You play this game for fun, and if you enjoy having inf. only stats, you play inf. only. It's your own choice, it appears people like inf. only, leave them alone then.

Don't make a problem about it, there are enough NOT inf. only servers.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6665|Washington, DC

leetkyle wrote:

WELL, my infantry stats are better than yours, and considering your all around stats, you are a very shitty player, you have no right to even talk to me, now STFU noob...
Damn kyle, sergio just served you a plate of spicy burnage with a side of hearty flame.
Enzzenmachine
+20|6380

mhmm it seems I'm starting to understand why you're so hated man. No offense man, but that kind of "remark" says alot about you.

and about "faggots who only care about points", I do think you're not the kind of guy who can give his opinion about that in a credible way.

I play IO 40% of my gaming time or less, rest is spent on normal vanilla and EF servers.

IF I really cared about points I'd play as many hours as you, and god knows you insanely play too much since it seems you can't stand to be polite with others and seems to have some addicting syndrom. I'm sure, you, bennet, care much more than me or alotta others bf2 players about points.

Last edited by Enzzenmachine (2007-05-23 13:22:22)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard