M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6243|Escea

Kmarion wrote:

I'm just glad we stopped supplying the with F-14 parts recently. I think Iran is the only country still using them (The US retired them last year). Up until about two weeks ago we were still selling our surplus parts to them. The hypocrisy is mind boggling.
They also stole a couple of RH-53's from when the Tehran Embassy rescue went wrong, they serve with their navy now, they also took all the gear from the Royal Marines they kidnapped.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6414|The Gem Saloon
they sound like fucking scavengers........the F14 is 1950s technology anyway, let em have em.
bigdroo
+7|6447|Yooahss-ayy!

CameronPoe wrote:

1. The principle of 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' is completely incompatible with a personal motto of mine 'two wrongs don't make a right'. A bit idealistic but you get the picture.
No argument there.

CameronPoe wrote:

2. I fully believe that if Saddam had an inkling as to the fact that he and his regime were about to be crushed (he must have known it was coming) he would have lashed out in one final act of defiance against the approaching US army with every dangerous chemical and compound under the sun. But he didn't. What would be the point in sending the weapons to Syria when he was just about to engage the US army militarily?
I think Saddam felt that if he could keep the inspectors happy and still not find anything, the United States would go away and leave him alone. Indeed he would have been better served to POINT OUT to the inspectors SOMETHING that he had just so they would look more like they were cooperating. The problem was that he (at least at one time) had MOUNTAINS of chemical and bio weapons, but not nearly enough evidence that it was properly disposed of. If he didn't have it, how and where was it disposed? You simply can't say it disappeared. It's not car keys or socks in dryers, it's chemo and bio weapons. These are not easily lost or disposed of without figuring out where it went.

Again he underestimated the fury that was about to come.
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6663|England
As far as I can see the only way to end this without horrific military casualties is to kick Ademinjihad out of Irans government with force or not. As far as Im concerned Nuclear enrichment is an even poorer excuse than 45 minute deployable WMDs and something needs to be done before Ademinjihad translates part of the Qu'ran to be fire your WMD's....
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6243|Escea

Parker wrote:

they sound like fucking scavengers........the F14 is 1950s technology anyway, let em have em.
They use loads of old stuff including German G3 rifles, and I'm talking old G3 rifles.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6243|Escea

Sgt.Davi wrote:

As far as I can see the only way to end this without horrific military casualties is to kick Ademinjihad out of Irans government with force or not. As far as Im concerned Nuclear enrichment is an even poorer excuse than 45 minute deployable WMDs and something needs to be done before Ademinjihad translates part of the Qu'ran to be fire your WMD's....
One dude, with a silenced M24, on the rooftop at two hundred meters, job done. Although it might be a bit more difficult to get the sniper within two hundred meters.
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6663|England
1 bullet can solve a lot of problems.

The same bullet can cause a lot of reprecussions.

Last edited by Sgt.Davi (2007-05-23 13:36:53)

jonsimon
+224|6515

Sgt.Davi wrote:

1 bullet can solve a lot of problems.

The same bullet can cause a lot of reprecussions.
Solving a problem and replacing a problem are two different things.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6579|Hungary
The USA dont want to end the war where they are losing already as i heard. After Vietnam now your country is losing in iraq nice ! Whats next trying to invade Iran ? Forget it and also forget that you are leading the world.
This goes to the politicans not for the US people.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6782

venom6 wrote:

The USA dont want to end the war where they are losing already as i heard. After Vietnam now your country is losing in iraq nice ! Whats next trying to invade Iran ? Forget it and also forget that you are leading the world.
I guess all we did after Vietnam was Iraq II?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6664

usmarine2005 wrote:

venom6 wrote:

I guess all we did after Vietnam was Iraq II?
you forgot yavin
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6511|Menlo Park, CA

CameronPoe wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

OMG! You've seen their plans?!? You should yell someone at the Pentagon asap!
You see their plans on a daily basis by their actions in the region. . . .This isnt a news flash!!

btw The Pentagon is well aware of Iran's intentions. . . to bad Europe/UN doesnt get it!
Just like the Pentagon was well aware of Iraq's intentions? Riiiiiiigghghghht.

Iran don't want to harm the EU or America and don't have the capacity to do so. They do want to harm or at least defend themselves from Israel but well ... wouldn't you if you had a UN lawbreaker with a nuclear arsenal on your doorstep?
LOL!! You think Iran doesnt want to harm the USA or Europe?? You really are a liberal waco!!

They think of us as infidels!! And as the fantastic, all knowing, word of god. . . . Quran says:

"Strike off their [infidel's] heads. Strike off their finger-tips! because they defied God and his Apostle [Muhammad]." (Sura 8:12-13)

"Make war on them [infidels] until idolatry shall cease and God's religion shall reign supreme." (Sura 2:193)

"Seize them and put them to death wherever you find them." (Sura 4:89)

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you." (Sura 9:123)

Really tolerant regime and tolerant people. . . . Defend themselves against Israel?? How about Israel is surrounded by regimes who want their total and complete destruction.  If I was Israel I would be a tad defensive as well!!

WHY WONT YOU LIBS GET IT?? jesus h. christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6223

Parker wrote:

https://img159.imageshack.us/img159/733/jawasre8.jpg
Ryan
+1,230|6863|Alberta, Canada

fadedsteve wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

You see their plans on a daily basis by their actions in the region. . . .This isnt a news flash!!

btw The Pentagon is well aware of Iran's intentions. . . to bad Europe/UN doesnt get it!

Iran don't want to harm the EU or America and don't have the capacity to do so. They do want to harm or at least defend themselves from Israel but well ... wouldn't you if you had a UN lawbreaker with a nuclear arsenal on your doorstep?
LOL!! You think Iran doesnt want to harm the USA or Europe?? You really are a liberal waco!!

They think of us as infidels!! And as the fantastic, all knowing, word of god. . . . Quran says:

"Strike off their [infidel's] heads. Strike off their finger-tips! because they defied God and his Apostle [Muhammad]." (Sura 8:12-13)

"Make war on them [infidels] until idolatry shall cease and God's religion shall reign supreme." (Sura 2:193)

Really tolerant regime and tolerant people. . . . Defend themselves against Israel?? How about Israel is surrounded by regimes who want their total and complete destruction.  If I was Israel I would be a tad defensive as well!!

Well of course you'd say that, you are a Republican.
Maybe they do get it, and you don't.

And if Iran did want to hard to EU or USA, wouldn't they have done so by now?

Last edited by Ryan (2007-05-23 15:49:43)

rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6580

Ryan wrote:

And who says they haven't? Teaching Iraqi's how to make bigger better IED's can be considered attacking America.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6511|Menlo Park, CA

Ryan wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Well of course you'd say that, you are a Republican.
Maybe they do get it, and you don't.

Umm. . . .They kidnapped 8 British Navy Sailors and Marines at gunpoint. . . .act of war

They fund militia/terrorist groups in Iraq, which in turn kill coalition soldiers. . . .act of war

They continue to fund their terrorist armed wing (Hezbollah) which attacks Israel, and destabilizes Lebanon. . . .act of war against Lebanon and Israel

Looks to me as if they are in a full war against the west and her allies dont you think?? NOT TOO MENTION the kidnapping of the US folks in the Embassy in 1979 or the Marine barrack bombing as well. . .Before al-Qaeda blew up the Twin Towers, Hezbollah had more American blood on their hands!! Hezbollah is funded, commanded, and run in Tehran. . . .
CameronPoe
+2,925|6575

fadedsteve wrote:

Umm. . . .They kidnapped 8 British Navy Sailors and Marines at gunpoint. . . .act of war
According to them it was in their territorial waters .... legitimate act of defence. let's not forget the Iranian diplomats kidnapped in Iraq by the US despite them being there legitimately (act of war?).

fadedsteve wrote:

They fund militia/terrorist groups in Iraq, which in turn kill coalition soldiers. . . .act of war
Possibly, but no proof. I don't think they would risk getting caught in Iraq. Lebanon & Palestine fine but not Iraq.

fadedsteve wrote:

They continue to fund their terrorist armed wing (Hezbollah) which attacks Israel, and destabilizes Lebanon. . . .act of war against Lebanon and Israel
Israel is a destabilising force in the middle east, why wouldn't they be hostile towards them?

fadedsteve wrote:

Looks to me as if they are in a full war against the west and her allies dont you think?? NOT TOO MENTION the kidnapping of the US folks in the Embassy in 1979 or the Marine barrack bombing as well. . .Before al-Qaeda blew up the Twin Towers, Hezbollah had more American blood on their hands!! Hezbollah is funded, commanded, and run in Tehran. . . .
Ermmmm, no. If anything the situation has been forced UPON them. Ever since 1979 the US wouldn't stop trying to fuck them over because they decided they'd had enough of western interference. As to the claim that Hezbollah is actually COMMANDED in Tehran well a) that is conjecture b) that seems impractical and c) that's Israel's problem????
CameronPoe
+2,925|6575

fadedsteve wrote:

I do get it. Iran are exercising their legitimate right to defend themselves in an increasingly hostile situation. All of the rhetoric has been coming from the US - Iran only ever talk in a hostile manner about Israel and in a defensive manner about the US when they are pushed. Why don't you fucking get that?

You really are scared of Islam. You should go to middle east and open your fucking eyes. I could recite bullshit lines out of the old testament until the cows come home, most Christians disregard them in embarrassment, much like how ordinary decent muslims disregard the bollocks you just extracted from the Q'uran.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6695|Canberra, AUS

fadedsteve wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Yes, and Christianity isn't evil or violent at all!

Leviticus 21:16-21 wrote:

‘No man of your seed throughout their generations in whom there proves to be a defect may come near to present the bread of his God. 18 In case there is any man in whom there is a defect, he may not come near: a man blind or lame or with his nose slit or with one member too long, 19 or a man in whom there proves to be a fracture of the foot or a fracture of the hand, 20 or hunchback or thin or diseased in his eyes or scabby or having ringworms or having his testicles broken.
Gee, that's friendly. Sounds like something the Nazi party would've done in its spare time (no joke)

http://www.countercurrents.org/us-sikand171105.htm

Even friendlier! Nothing like calling for global war to ease your troubles.

Give us a fucking break. You say that you don't think all Muslims are like that, but all of your posts scream 'MUSLIMS ARE COMING TO KILL US ALL!'.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard