• Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • Looking for Clans to Co-Admin the BF2S.com EU Servers
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6777

As some of you may know, we currently have public EU Servers for:
  • BF2: 64 Player Ranked (84.244.130.169:16567)
  • BF2142: 64 Player Ranked (84.244.187.30:16567)
  • PR Mod: 40 Player ABR (84.244.186.53:16567)
  • Team Speak Server: 100 slots (IP: 84.244.130.11:8796 PW: chuyowns)
All of these are on the basis of sponsorships from our good friends at www.i3d.nl and the work done by B.Schuss to get these for the community.We are a community, not a clan, so members play when they feel like it or have time.  The result is that we have not been filling up the servers as regularly as we used to.  Therefore, we are looking for active EU clans who would like to share the servers with us: particularly the 2142 and Project Reality Mod Servers.What bf2s.com offers:
  • Free Servers
  • Admin Rights
  • Your clan name alongside bf2s.com and i3d.nl in association with the server
What bf2s.com requires from interested clans:
  • Help getting the server started and populated
  • Maturity in administrating the server and creating a fun atmosphere for others to play.
  • Adherence to server rules

Any clans that are interested should contact me (via PM) with information about which server you're interested in, where your clan is located, what type of clan you have (age range, number of members, games played etc), why you think there'd be synergy between our community and your clan, and any other relevant information you can think of.

Cheers,
Superfly
BlackKoala
+215|6321
I think that |TOP| would be perfectly suited for this.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6223|Scotland!

BlackKoala wrote:

Agreed. |TOP| are definitley the men for the job
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6777

BlackKoala wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

What bf2s.com requires from interested clans:
  • Help getting the server started and populated
  • Maturity in administrating the server and creating a fun atmosphere for others to play.
  • Adherence to server rules
not so sure that TOP is up for points 2 and 3.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6686|Devon, England
OMG don't let TOP anywhere near any decent servers...

As much as I would love to help admin one of my favourite servers, I don't think my clan is too... Diverse. They like 2142 and C&C3 too much at the moment.

What happened to [KNTL] running it?
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6332

FFLink13 wrote:

As much as I would love to help admin one of my favourite servers, I don't think my clan is too... Diverse. They like 2142 and C&C3 too much at the moment.

They are still doing the BF2 server, he means mainly the PR and 2142 server... and which case your clan would be good. If they like 2142 couldn't they help admin our 2142 server?
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6738|London

FFLink13 wrote:

The EU server has an admin who is in top. Can't remember the name but he's a pretty cool guy.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6485|Gogledd Cymru

Dauntless wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

The EU server has an admin who is in top. Can't remember the name but he's a pretty cool guy.
im not so sure , yeah youre cool roflwaffles
BrimstoneFire
+5|6454|Brisbane
im assuming this is for EU (european) servers right?
if there is an australian bf2s server that needs a clan to uphold and admin it.. try the 1139th... great group of mature age guys... www.1139th.com.au
im apart of their clan at the moment and i know they are looking to rent/share a server
we dont play a lot of 2142 as a clan.. but we do play a hella alot of project reality!

Last edited by BrimstoneFire (2007-08-01 02:41:04)

• Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • Looking for Clans to Co-Admin the BF2S.com EU Servers

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard