acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6715|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

HunterOfSkulls wrote:

theelviscerator wrote:

Whats worse is people who have such a weak grasp of the sacrifices made by others to secure that freedom, who neither honor nor cherish the fallen, who have paid the price for fools to run their stupid fucking mouths as they damn well please.

That is a damn shame.
Yes, a damn shame that fools run their stupid fucking mouths as they damn well please. A damn shame that people would shout down anyone who dares criticize their Glorious Revolutionary American State and then try to claim the mantle of defending freedom from those who actually did defend freedom. Countless thousands dead to free America from English rule. Countless thousands dead to oppose those who would shatter the entire nation and pit brother against brother to preserve their petty little kingdoms. Countless thousands dead to halt the tide of fascism. And how do you honor them? By demanding that people who love their nation and their countrymen enough to speak against what they see as wrong be silent. By telling them that the fight is over when it is never over as long as one single person who wants to lord over or rule others by force still draws breath. By calling them fools because they don't think like you. By demanding that people of a nation founded on the idea of independence and dedicated to never bend the knee to tyrants must now bow to its own government just because your party is in charge. By demanding the near-worship of the flag while ignoring what it stands for. This is honoring their memory? Using their fucking corpses to try and shame people into silence? Some honor.

If there's any justice in the world or at least irony, you'll all get what it is you think you want in this nation before you realize what a mistake it is and after it's too late for you to say 'no' to it.
Hit it right on the head.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6858|Kubra, Damn it!

Back on topic, does anyone really hear about people not supporting the troops? Those fucking weirdos that protest the soldiers' funeral don't count since there are only a handful of them and they're sub-human anyway. A lot of us don't support the war in Iraq, but I personally don't know anyone who doesn't support the troops. They're our brothers/sons/friends/dads for christ's sake. We're all for them. The lives of our men are waaaaaay too valuable to be wasted on some country that is tearing itself apart and didn't attack us in the first place.

Also, the whole idea of people "dissing" the troops is mostly the media drumming up bs to boost sales and republican hatemongering towards the left.

Last edited by chittydog (2007-05-21 22:33:21)

Dan Havok
+14|6452

HunterOfSkulls wrote:

theelviscerator wrote:

Whats worse is people who have such a weak grasp of the sacrifices made by others to secure that freedom, who neither honor nor cherish the fallen, who have paid the price for fools to run their stupid fucking mouths as they damn well please.

That is a damn shame.
Yes, a damn shame that fools run their stupid fucking mouths as they damn well please. A damn shame that people would shout down anyone who dares criticize their Glorious Revolutionary American State and then try to claim the mantle of defending freedom from those who actually did defend freedom. Countless thousands dead to free America from English rule. Countless thousands dead to oppose those who would shatter the entire nation and pit brother against brother to preserve their petty little kingdoms. Countless thousands dead to halt the tide of fascism. And how do you honor them? By demanding that people who love their nation and their countrymen enough to speak against what they see as wrong be silent. By telling them that the fight is over when it is never over as long as one single person who wants to lord over or rule others by force still draws breath. By calling them fools because they don't think like you. By demanding that people of a nation founded on the idea of independence and dedicated to never bend the knee to tyrants must now bow to its own government just because your party is in charge. By demanding the near-worship of the flag while ignoring what it stands for. This is honoring their memory? Using their fucking corpses to try and shame people into silence? Some honor.

If there's any justice in the world or at least irony, you'll all get what it is you think you want in this nation before you realize what a mistake it is and after it's too late for you to say 'no' to it.
dude, its a shame i don't know you IRL because i would totally hang out with you.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6584

ATG wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Maybe I don't agree with what they believe in.  Unless you're gonna back off on terrorists, you're basically a hypocrite.
you misunderstand Lizzard.

Soldiers don't do politics. ( deployed, I  mean )
Leave them out of it.
They choose to join the army.
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6422|6 feet under
thanks for all of the posts guys. i just had to get that off my chest because of all the stuff in the news and on the internet and such.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6513|Menlo Park, CA

theit57 wrote:

I have never been into combat. But look at it this way people. If you have never been into combat don't dis the people that have been there becuase the US Military is a strictly voluenteer organization and all the people have the courage to stand up for what they believe in. It also means that they have the courage to stand up for the people that cannot defend themselves. So, if you don't have anything nice to say about the brave, honerable, couragous people in Iraq fighting for other peoples rights, then shove off.
+1 to you for such a CORRECT assessment!!
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6422|6 feet under

fadedsteve wrote:

theit57 wrote:

I have never been into combat. But look at it this way people. If you have never been into combat don't dis the people that have been there becuase the US Military is a strictly voluenteer organization and all the people have the courage to stand up for what they believe in. It also means that they have the courage to stand up for the people that cannot defend themselves. So, if you don't have anything nice to say about the brave, honerable, couragous people in Iraq fighting for other peoples rights, then shove off.
+1 to you for such a CORRECT assessment!!
thank you. i've never really gotten so many people to agree with me on such a debateable topic.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6715|Calgary

theit57 wrote:

You have never been in combat? Pray that you never have too. I spent two fucken days trapped in a fox hole by a Serbian sniper in Yugoslavia. Nothing like knelling in your piss and shit, frezzing your balls off waiting for someone to find you.

If anyone from the UN is reading this: GO FUCK YOURSELF,  do your own dirty work you useless pieces of shit.

If it was up to me, I'd send the boys home and start fucking bombing them into submission.

ps: Nice post

Last edited by Superslim (2007-05-22 22:15:28)

theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6422|6 feet under

Superslim wrote:

theit57 wrote:

You have never been in combat? Pray that you never have too. I spent two fucken days trapped in a fox hole by a Serbian sniper in Yugoslavia. Nothing like knelling in your piss and shit, frezzing your balls off waiting for someone to find you.

If anyone from the UN is reading this: GO FUCK YOURSELF,  do your own dirty work you useless pieces of shit.

If it was up to me, I'd send the boys home and start fucking bombing them into submission.

how'd you get out?
MochaBayGuy
+3|6508|Fort Collins CO
Theit 57 -- As a retired Army Officer & Combat Engineer -- THANK-YOU!!!
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6422|6 feet under

MochaBayGuy wrote:

Theit 57 -- As a retired Army Officer & Combat Engineer -- THANK-YOU!!!
your welcome
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6354|teh alien spaceshit
Agreed.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6715|Calgary

theit57 wrote:

Superslim wrote:

theit57 wrote:

You have never been in combat? Pray that you never have too. I spent two fucken days trapped in a fox hole by a Serbian sniper in Yugoslavia. Nothing like knelling in your piss and shit, freezing your balls off waiting for someone to find you.

how'd you get out?
they found me after missing for 2 days; Got picked up in this:

http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/lf/English … product=64

Incidentally, a week later the same LAV ran over a land mine. 2 killed 
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6422|6 feet under

Superslim wrote:

theit57 wrote:

Superslim wrote:

You have never been in combat? Pray that you never have too. I spent two fucken days trapped in a fox hole by a Serbian sniper in Yugoslavia. Nothing like knelling in your piss and shit, freezing your balls off waiting for someone to find you.

how'd you get out?

the link didn't work, can you tell me what it said?
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6740|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
/Agree

And to those who are making a huge stink about the freedom of speech and saying what ever you want to:  No one's telling you what to say and do, all we are asking is that you at least respect those who fought and lost their lives to let you keep that right.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6715|Calgary

theit57 wrote:

Superslim wrote:

theit57 wrote:

how'd you get out?

Crap, its from the Canda Forces web site, a little note on the LAV III,  basically an APC.
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6422|6 feet under

Superslim wrote:

theit57 wrote:

Superslim wrote:

Crap, its from the Canda Forces web site, a little note on the LAV III,  basically an APC.
ok. well glad that you're alive
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6715|Calgary

mcgid1 wrote:

/Agree

And to those who are making a huge stink about the freedom of speech and saying what ever you want to:  No one's telling you what to say and do, all we are asking is that you at least respect those who fought and lost their lives to let you keep that right.
Amen.
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6422|6 feet under

Superslim wrote:

mcgid1 wrote:

/Agree

Amen.
i agree
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6323
:d

Last edited by Backupwayback (2007-05-22 22:53:00)

theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6422|6 feet under
thanks guys for all of the support
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6422|6 feet under
I'm thinking about sending this to something like a news network or the troops or something like that. any ideas on anything about this?

Last edited by theit57 (2007-05-22 23:55:48)

HunterOfSkulls
Rated EC-10
+246|6302

mcgid1 wrote:

/Agree

I do respect those who fought and lost their lives to let me keep that right.

Only two problems are, there haven't been any of those in the military since WWII. The rest had their lives squandered by our government playing its sick little chess game against an equally sick opponent or to protect the bottom line of American corporations or to undermine any nation that either didn't want to play ball with the US or stopped playing ball with the US. Vietnam wasn't about my freedom. Bosnia wasn't about my freedom. Iraq hasn't been about my freedom. And this isn't about me saying whatever I want to. It's about telling my government, which is supposed to work for me and not the other way around, that they're selling the lives of my countrymen and the lives of those in other countries cheaply and I'm fucking sick of it. Apparently in this fucking bizarro world I appear to be stuck in, that means I hate our soldiers and America and freedom and I love terrorists or some organic-brain-damage drivel like that.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6584
I'm happy to respect those who lost their life for my freedom.  That group doesn't include members of the current US military.
mestaoptik
+0|6207
I know that people who decide to join the armed forces deserve a certain amount of respect for the fact they voluntered. Having enlisted for the British Army back in 1987, finally joining in 1989 at the age of 16, I was one of those people. I missed the 1st GulfWar by only 6 months. Since then I've learnt a bit about this world and the way it works - it's all about money, namely the dollar and population control by a few wealth greedy, control freaks at the top at our expense.

The dollar is suffering due to the administration running the show, Bush has killed it. Because Iran wants to sell it's oil for Euro's or Yen, America doesn't like it because of the impact of selling oil for anything other than the dollar has. If people, like Iran, don't play ball with the Americans, down rains the shock & awe. Saddam Hussain (ex C.1.A BTW) for example, was somebody who didn't want to play the economic ball with America, hence his removal by the American administration, eventually. The reason it took so long was because he had been trained by the same guys wanting to take him out. In comes a hand picked, by America, government which will play the puppet for the master, under the illusion of a democratic process, just the same as the illusive democratic process that got Bush in to administration back in 2000. The place is in chaos so the old 'divide and conquer' routine comes out the bag between the Sunni's and the Shiite's.

American and British soldiers getting killed by the dozen on a daily basis for what reason again?

I seem to remember the WMD false flag flying a few years ago - no WMD's found to this day. No connection to 9/11. No connection to Bin-Laden (ex C.1.A & good friend of the Bush clan). So please remind me of why we're there. Why are our people and theirs dying on a daily basis? Is it not time the armed forces turned around and told the administration where to go unless they can justify this madness? Ask anyone you meet - Do you like war? I'm sure 99.9% of replies would be - NO.

Now (under the influence of Israel) we seem to be entering a war with Iran, under the guise of 'well they could have a nuke within 8 years'. Nah, wrong - it should read 'well they don't want to sell oil for $ $ $ $'. WTF is going off with people these days??? I tell you what I think the best thing to do is - blow the whole f**king world up, then it's settled. Lets see it completely destroyed because a few elite idiots at the top with their huge wealth want to control the majority, what are they gonna do with all their wealth then? And when people see the full destruction of the planet we may think again next time. Maybe when people awake from their inward looking, soap opera story lifestyles, they might realise that something has to change from this perpetual war mongering existence/excuse for what we call modern life.

So my message to the people of the Armed Forces in Iraq is this, please don't say your fighting for us hippies (a title you give to non fighting, peace loving people who realise that war sucks) so we can smoke our weed, don't have a go at us because you voluntered to join an orginisation based on death and now you find rounds landing left, right and centre everyday of your voluntary lives. Do us a favour, try and stop the war machine thats hopping round the Middle East, next stop Iran, N.Korea or China, ending up with an all out nuke throwing contest, by asking your government for justifiable answers to why you are there in the first place. I've got a kid who I would like to be able to live in a more stable world, despite all the shit we have to put with to get through life on a daily basis, and i'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks the same as me.

P E A C E (Please!?)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard