Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6407|Evilsville

Cougar wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Post some pics, of your wedding then. Like "Oh My Good", the funniest guy on bf2s.com is getting married.... Congrats man.

Me as a 15 year old have a long trip ahead of me.... I hope I can still stick together with my gf for so long ... it's been 1 1/2 years now....

K, Back on the topic... Congrats *did I say that already? Post pics...
We've been together 2 1/2 years, so technically in a year it's your turn.  Ironically, my girlfriend mentioned that we had been together for 2 1/2 years to her aunt and she said "Ohh my, well it's about that time isn't it!"
2 years to go for me then!
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6833|Belgium

Congratz

R
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6787|Noizyland

Gillenator wrote:

Cougar wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Post some pics, of your wedding then. Like "Oh My Good", the funniest guy on bf2s.com is getting married.... Congrats man.

Me as a 15 year old have a long trip ahead of me.... I hope I can still stick together with my gf for so long ... it's been 1 1/2 years now....

K, Back on the topic... Congrats *did I say that already? Post pics...
We've been together 2 1/2 years, so technically in a year it's your turn.  Ironically, my girlfriend mentioned that we had been together for 2 1/2 years to her aunt and she said "Ohh my, well it's about that time isn't it!"
One of my friend's sisters got married recently to her boyfriend of nearly eight years, so no rush eh?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6649|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Ive been with my girlfriend for a year and half or so, im only 16. im gona propose at 20-21.

definatly no need to rush, wana get things right first
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6407|Evilsville

Ty wrote:

Gillenator wrote:

Cougar wrote:

One of my friend's sisters got married recently to her boyfriend of nearly eight years, so no rush eh?
Well, if all goes as well as it goes now, I'll propose in about 1,5 years. Perhaps earlier.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6348|Oregon
congratulations, Cougar.

Now bring back the "FUCK YOU" sig so i can smile whenever i see your posts.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6574|Southampton, UK

Dan Havok wrote:

Cougar wrote:

GF got boned.
gratz
FTW!!!!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard