Rosse_modest
+76|6747|Antwerp, Flanders

M1-Lightning wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

M1-Lightning wrote:

In the middle east they are targeting anyone of foriegn appearance, not just westerners. What comes around, goes around. God bless Australia.
yeh but as i said in my first post, the people they are targeting are aussies too. i was just watching the morning news here and they went at it gain last night!! its full mayhem!
Yep. That's the result of what happens when riots occur. It's simply unfortunate. You can't blame the whole mob for what a handfull of drunks or hateful people did. The mob is a good thing though otherwise. It shows the solidarity of the Australian people to show the world that they will not be succumbed to the same crap the France has recently allowed. While the people of France hide in their homes and allow this violence, the people of Australia put a stop to it before it ever started.
You shouldn't compare what happened in France to the Austrialian situation. And the French weren't just hiding in their homes.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6692|Sydney, Australia
I was wondering how long it would take before this is discussed. I was thinking about starting a thread myself.

For all the information go to Sydney Morning Herald.

I live in Sydney (northern) and am disgusted at the events that are occuring in south east sydney. This type of (as heart attack put it) "true blue" aussie patriotism is bullshit.

On the weekend over 5000 "aussies" took the the streets in a "street party". but due to the nice work of Mr. Alcohol, those 5000 people started a rampage through the streets targeting anyone of middle eastern appearance. In a SMS campaign by the organisers of the mob (to get more people), they called it "leb and wog bashing day".

Lebanese groups then retaliated on monday night. Over 400 took to the streets with cars and drag racing and that sort of crap. It turned ugly with them writing off hundreds of cars in "aussie" neighbourhoods.

I will draw particular attention to this article http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2005/12/ … 63919.html as an example of the chaos caused by the monday night riots.

The NSW (new south wales, sydney is its capital) Premier Morris Iemma hes recalled the NSW Government from its christmas recess to pass new legislation that will hopefully crack down on the hooligans.

Also in an attempt to cull the violance, the courts have done some "rapid justice" with the 1st person to be arrested in relation to the riots. Here is the article http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/rap … 00385.html

And if you haven't had enough to read, here is an article sighting fears that this is spreading to other parts of the country. http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/syd … 63916.html
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6711|Germany, Berlin
to be really honest, i wouldnt mind having what happened in australia here in germany. there are simply too many of the wrong kind of foreigners. i mean, germany lets people in that have never finished school! these people have no chance here and therefore thye are isolated. also, they will never have a job and deamnd money from my government.

a couple of days agao, i saw an interview with a turkish guy who said that "german women are only good for fucking them"!!!!!!  you CANNOT tell me that if he said about women in your country you wouldnt fell like cutting his throat. most of the islamic people in germany are criminals, they sell drugs or steal cell-phones, money and clothes.

yeah, you could argue that german people do that too. thats true, but THEY ARE GERMAN. therfore, my government deals with them. however, why should we deal with foreign criminals???  you americans are lucky, at least you guys still execute people...

...and dshak, you dont need that much german.most germans speak enough english, so you should get along here. anyway, there are some things you should be able to say:

Ein Bier, bitte!------One beer, please!
Du hast einen schönen Arsch------You have a nice ass    (if ya meet hot girls   LOL)
Wo ist das Klo?---------Where's the restroom/bathroom?

hope that helps you.......

Last edited by [S.P.S]1on1killa (2005-12-14 10:30:24)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra
https://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7083/iraqikids072eb.jpg

hahaha
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6742|Atlanta, GA USA
Lol
philbymaris
+0|6706|Brissvegas AUST
hahaha nice pic, i bet it is safer to..... and german, what a weird language, not a weird as russian or chinese or even japanese, but weird in its own right...
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6812|Cologne, Germany

and wth is that kid doing promoting Real Madrid ? He should know better...

I had no idea it is that bad down there...
FourStars
+1|6710|Australia
ill spare you the photos of my sisters black eye she copped for sticking up for her mate on saturday night, they realy dont know when to stop, hitting a female is not a good thing, they have brought on what is coming and im sad to say this is going to get alot worse
JB.Jamison
+0|6606
I know im dragging up an old topic but you all have it wrong.

Over here in aus poeple like the lebanese people stab people for fun they abbuse and us and generally cause trouble it had been happening for so long that us aussies decided we needed to show them they cant push us around.

Maybe it was a little over the top but after years of violence and hostility from them to  us they had it comming
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6705|cairns australia
now thats just uninformed and borderline racist.a persons race doesnt mean that they have a predisposition to violence.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6784
the lifeguards called them monkeys or something...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard