Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6537|Adelaide, South Australia

The fact that I have little or no motivation to do anything. Even game.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6739|Sydney, Australia

CameronPoe wrote:

Tinnitus from a kickboxing accident. Harshness and a failure to shut my mouth when I should sometimes.
I hate my tinnitus too, althouh I'm slowly changing my perception about it in an effort to get better control over it (to do with Tinnitus retraining therapy).

And no, I didn't get it from listening to loud music... I got it from a series of very bad headcolds. It just fucked my ears up. Fucking hand of fate.

EDIT: I'm nearly 18... and I've had it for about 5-6 years. That just sucks.

Mcminty.
Nintendogamer
+72|6605|Chelmsford, UK

mcminty wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Tinnitus from a kickboxing accident. Harshness and a failure to shut my mouth when I should sometimes.
I hate my tinnitus too, althouh I'm slowly changing my perception about it in an effort to get better control over it (to do with Tinnitus retraining therapy).

And no, I didn't get it from listening to loud music... I got it from a series of very bad headcolds. It just fucked my ears up. Fucking hand of fate.

Mcminty.
Tinnitus is that ringing in the ears thing...isn't it???? i didn't know it lasted that long. i though it only lasted for a few days, then it went away/
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6739|Sydney, Australia

Nintendogamer wrote:

mcminty wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Mcminty.
Tinnitus is that ringing in the ears thing...isn't it???? i didn't know it lasted that long. i though it only lasted for a few days, then it went away/
That's different. That one is from a loud noise and is the first sign of ear damage. My ears suffered a bad 'shock' from the colds, so they got totally fucked. Different type...

Mcminty.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6670
Almost all foods that are healthy taste so bad I feel sick eating them. It's an attitude problem, they just taste disgusting. I regularly try to live with it or find some things I like but no luck so far.

After a good nights sleep I can stay awake from 7 am till 4 in the morning and barely feel tired. If I don't sleep well, I'm dead tired all day and ill try to sleep asap. infinite loops/cycles ftw.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733
I'm too skinny.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6639|Gold coast, Aus.
I get angry far too easy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard