SoC./Omega
+122|6542|Omaha, Nebraska!
I am hoping my Intel Pentium D 805 (Smithfield) 2.66GHz will hold out until December of 07. Do any of you think it will hold out that long? Will it go well with an eVGA 680i SLI ATX mobo, Corsair XMS2 2X1GB DDR2 800 RAM, and a PNY 8800GTS 640?

I can't make money that fast, I aleady need to get 700 bucks, no...make that 900 bucks (putting a bit in savings and stocks), so I really don't have enough time to make that much money by the fall...do you think my cpu will hold out?
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6444|Stealth City, UK

SoC./Omega wrote:

I am hoping my Intel Pentium D 805 (Smithfield) 2.66GHz will hold out until December of 07. Do any of you think it will hold out that long? Will it go well with an eVGA 680i SLI ATX mobo, Corsair XMS2 2X1GB DDR2 800 RAM, and a PNY 8800GTS 640?

I can't make money that fast, I aleady need to get 700 bucks, no...make that 900 bucks (putting a bit in savings and stocks), so I really don't have enough time to make that much money by the fall...do you think my cpu will hold out?
Even more of a reason to get a P35 board. By December the Penryn CPU's will be out and then you can seamlessly upgrade using the board you buy. It seems to make sense for what you actually want!
$h0ck3r
"There is a problem with your connection"
+23|6843
diamondback is better lalala , why would i buy a huge bulging think that looks ugly and have an urge to throw it when i have a sleek nice looking mouse ? that look great and feels great, have already talked 2 of my friends into buying diamondbacks and they all say the G5 is ugly compared

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard