Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6328|Australia
I bought EF and AF today on a DVD, but I don't think it's actually installing anything. When I click on the install, it takes about 10 seconds to install it and then it patches it, and it didn't ask for the DVD key. When I went into BF2, I tried to start a local server (to explore the maps) but it just came up with a message saying that I needed to buy the expansion. So pretty much, the only thing it did was add the maps to the list, and not much else.

Can someone tell me what the hell is going on? Do I have to reinstall the whole BF2/SF thing, or do I just have a dud copy?
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6673|The Real World

I think you probably need to register them with you account on the EA web site as originally they were download only.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=68074

Last edited by gvers (2007-05-18 02:50:10)

octothorpe
+2|6218
Yep, the register the game links that the booster pack combo dvd installs do not work if you didn't register to EA before.

You need an EA account.(link to create one on the following link after selecting game in fields)

www.eagamereg.com
Select game.
Fill in your BF2 account name and booster pack reg code into the provided fields.

Last edited by octothorpe (2007-05-18 03:23:30)

park226
+2|6272
if registering won't work...you may have to delete bf2 completely and then reinstall everything (bf2 plus the mods)
i play bf2 and sf, purchased the AF/EF expansion cd, installed it and it seemed like it installed just fine. when i went to enter a AF game, i got the same exact error message as you did.
g'luck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard