Lost Hope
Lurker
+20|6344|Brussels, Belgium

Vilham wrote:

Lost Hope wrote:

Enough with the name calling and try to elaborate a little more, you can both do it so chill the fuck out even if you hate each other. This is getting really annoying, each thread has to become a flame war ?
Since everyone else were having a good debate then he comes along and makes an extremely racist comment its not surprising im flaming him, i also dont hate him, i dont hate anyone, i dislike him and pity his ignorance.
Then don't bother replying him, do as I and apply the Murphy's rule: "Never argue with a fool, people might not know the difference".
https://bf3s.com/sigs/9c9f8f6ff3579a4c711aa54bbb9e928ec0786003.png
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6672|United States of America

Vilham wrote:

Lost Hope wrote:

Enough with the name calling and try to elaborate a little more, you can both do it so chill the fuck out even if you hate each other. This is getting really annoying, each thread has to become a flame war ?
Since everyone else were having a good debate then he comes along and makes an extremely racist comment its not surprising im flaming him, i also dont hate him, i dont hate anyone, i dislike him and pity his ignorance.
Pity from the mentally challenged is my favorite kind of pity.  Dislike for a person's beliefs makes you Racists, I am embarrassed for you.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6500|P-way, NJ
goooooo Israel,  patrown them again!! they never learned when Israel went in there with tanks and shit and over ran them...
Major_Spittle
Banned

Vilham wrote:

Major you can try and deny it all you want. For a comment such that you made most people will view you as a racist or as an intolerant prejudice fool. You lose either way. Give up.

Also just so you know I quoted a good dictionary... Cambridge dictionary you quoted some unheard of dictionary... gg
[Vilham Logic]You are racist for disagreeing with my beliefs because a group of people agree with my beliefs that Islam is an evil belief system filled with hate and intollerance.[/Vilham Logic]
Major_Spittle
Banned

ThomasMorgan "the people's Mod" wrote:

I'm well aware of what the differences are between races and religions.  Forgive me for quickly scanning over your mod history on the forums and seeing multiple infractions for "racism" and assuming that you, in turn, are a racist.

Although I know the difference between racism and general prejudice, I will make no difference in how I punish those who prove to be either of those things on this forum.

If you really want to make a thread discussing my actions, then please, be my guest, but let me assure you I will be the one who has the final word on such a subject.

Consider this your last warning for being out of line on the forums.
There is a difference between Race and Religion.  Right there in the first sentence.  So why will I be banned, not converting to Islam, disagreeing with it, thinking it is an evil belief system????

Hope I don't get called a racist and banned for hating Nazism too.

Wow, don't speak your mind on this forum.

Last edited by Major_Spittle (2007-05-18 14:09:14)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6546|Global Command
I for one would suggest a general ceasefire, here on this thread i mean.

I don't like seeing friends get the ban-hammer.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

lol@bf2s
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6250|Albion
wow, that escalated quickly. i mean that really got out of hand fast.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6240|Escea

Its more volatile in here than the middle-east at present

"Can't we all just get along???"

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-05-18 14:22:31)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

Vilham, do you ever not call anyone stupid or a racist?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6783|UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

Nope Personal trait.

On a serious note, there was a good debate going on here till he brought his incredibly prejudice in to it.

Last edited by Vilham (2007-05-18 14:25:28)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

Vilham wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Nope Personal trait.
Fair enough.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6577
Lets get back on track.
I ask this question. Do Palestinians ever want to become a state? By allowing rockets to launch from their territory into Israel gives me an answer of no.
Major_Spittle
Banned

ATG wrote:

I for one would suggest a general ceasefire, here on this thread i mean.

I don't like seeing friends get the ban-hammer.
That is not what Yerded would have said........  RIP, poor Yerded.  I liked that old man, and I will never be racist against old men.  That is my favorite of all races, well that and the Conservative race, and the Christian race.

*takes meds and goes unconcious*
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6546|Global Command

rawls2 wrote:

Lets get back on track.
I ask this question. Do Palestinians ever want to become a state? By allowing rockets to launch from their territory into Israel gives me an answer of no.
QFE

yerded lives Spit.
Major_Spittle
Banned
Name one nonIslamic/Jewish country that could border Palestine without being attacked by Palestine?

Now name one nonJewish/Islamic country that could border Isreal without being attacked by Isreal?

Now name one Islamic country that could border Palestine without that country attacking Palestine or being attacked by Palestine?

Let's be honest about the problem here.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6774|Argentina
Spittle is not racist, he is just a bigot, which is the same shit with other smell.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6774|Argentina

rawls2 wrote:

Lets get back on track.
Nobody addressed my point.  What if Israel is funding Hamas?  That would give them the excuse.
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6220

sergeriver wrote:

What if Israel is funding Hamas?  That would give them the excuse.
So now you think Israel is funding Hamas?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6774|Argentina

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I think they are very comfortable with the situation, that's what I'm saying.
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6220

sergeriver wrote:

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I've seen a lot of crazy shit here, but has BF2s somehow come to the conclusion that Israel funds Hamas? I know many of you guys dislike Israel, but by that logic, you can attribute anything and everything to being the fault of Israel. What's next? Iran nukes Israel, but it's Israel's fault because they funded it?

Last edited by Cerpin_Taxt (2007-05-18 16:01:15)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6554|Long Island, New York

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

I've seen a lot of crazy shit here, but has BF2s somehow come to the conclusion that Israel funds Hamas? I know many of you guys dislike Israel, but by that logic, you can attribute anything and everything to being the fault of Israel. What's next? Iran nukes Israel, but it's Israel's fault because they funded it?
That'd be what I expect.

Israel's never right. They fund terrorism. They control the media too! Oh, and they trained OBL and Al Qaeda as well. Didn't you know?

Sheesh, you really think Israel has a dead-on hate for Palestineans?

Which one blows themselves up on busses? Which one has support for the group that killed over 3000 US Citizens on one day? Which one backs the country which is threatening the stability of nuclear power? Which one is in cahoots with people who chop off the heads of someone for not believing in Allah?

Why is retaliation okay for Palestineans but not Israel? Because Israel has more powerful weapons? So basically, the US should have not retaliated against Japan because they had a better Air Force (not saying they did, just saying in perspective) ?

I don't get it.
Major_Spittle
Banned

sergeriver wrote:

Spittle is not racist, he is just a bigot, which is the same shit with other smell.
Never answered my post.  What countries could be next to Isreal and not be attacked by Isreal and what countries could be next to Palestine and not get attacked by the Islamic terrorists that make up that country?

I fail to see how you giving an honest answer to my question makes ME a bigot.  But on the other hand it is nice to see that people are no longer willing to call someone racist for disagreeing with someone else's belief system. 

Liberals can learn, just like house breaking a dog.  I hope me saying that doesn't make me racist against dogs, or would that make me racist against Liberals;(

Last edited by Major_Spittle (2007-05-18 17:16:37)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

Major_Spittle wrote:

What countries could be next to Isreal and not be attacked by Isreal and what countries could be next to Palestine and not get attacked by the Islamic terrorists that make up that country?
Very very good point.  Iraq and Iran couldn't even get along.  Put Israel next to Finland for example, and there would be no problems.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6691|Canberra, AUS
I can't agree with you here, serge. What the Palestinians do isn't Israel's business - especially what happened every other time they've tried to intefere. If you blame Israel for this, then there's basically nothing Israel can do that will make anyone happy.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard