Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6814
No offense, but Asians mainly start there own businesses or do the jobs Aussies wouldnt want to do. They aint exactly pushing us out.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

I'm just quoting the most frequently used Asian Hating reason.
emperorphoenix
+5|6775|Westeren Australia
stupid eastern states let them do the war thing as we western people sit back and relax
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6732|Uhh... erm...
I didn't know your definition of 'sitting back and relaxing' means 'drunkenly attacking random dark-skinned people because of a small group of Lebanese youths who beat up a lifeguard who called aforementioned group "bloody lebs"'. So when you think about this, alcoholic drinks are the source of this problem. No beer, no drunk mobs, no trouble!
FourStars
+1|6740|Australia
oh dont worry greanie he has quite a few people searching for him as we speak, just scored his name the other day, poor bugger.
Wixz@rd
+0|6704|Australia
Just a word of advice, if you post something, and then decide that you want to add some more stuff to your statement, and no one else has posted after you yet, just edit your original post rather than posting again. It helps with readability.
emperorphoenix
+5|6775|Westeren Australia
well i am just going to relax cause it some stupid thing that has been going on for about 10 years and it's not MY problem
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6814
Yeah, lol - we should detach from the Easties. We got more natural resources than them anyway. Alot of agriculture too.

I go for the pies though :-\
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6714|Norway
Wow, just read through that one.. Look what happened along the way

First it was blahblah kill everyone and his dog and grandma, then along came some enlightened views and citing of some sources. People who wanted a discussion based on facts etc. And all the arab/asian-bashing all but died...

Interesting...

Besides, as many beforeme has mentioned - why base a multitude on the actions of a small group? What makes a person tick isn't what he looks like - it's what he learns in school/at home/friends and all that environment thingy... So I guess that when arabs/asians learn that people hate them, they have no choice but to adapt.

I don't fancy myself a racist, perhaps because I'm from Norway and it's way too cold up here for there to be any problems, but i digress..

In my opinion, and it is an uneducated one (although I am going to study it for three years starting two weeks from now) religion might have more to answer for than race.

My problem with Islam is not the Koran, or the way I understand it was intended - but it is the way it has developed thanks to clerics and priests.. I do believe that it was intended to be a peaceful worship of Allah..
My point is that you can't blame the religion for being misinterpreted by humans, the same way you can't blame communism, which is a perfect theory until you put a human incharge...

So I guess we have humanity to thank for all the problems in the world (which isn't something new) and then perhaps we should start looking for solutions instead of bashing the problem over and over again..

And as my tag says........
jamiecracker
+17|6748|Wollongong,Australia
well put

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard