timboon
+2|6716
philby ur a fukin dickhead, i live in australia and just because some dickheads performed 9/11 doesnt mean we should stereotype all the muslims, does that mean that they ALL had a part in the terrorist bombings? if not then why punish them all, if they had been christian extremists who had done those attacks would we beat up everyone in sunday church? saying your a pure blood australian is bullshit if you were you would be an aboriginal as they were here b4 the brits and even they migrated to australia. so stick your fucking head in and shut the fuk up.
FourStars
+1|6740|Australia
i bash christians too
Wixz@rd
+0|6704|Australia
Polerbearz, you are right, I made a spelling mistake in my last post with regard to the Quaran/Koran.

However I totally disagree with you when say that it is beyond the scope of this discussion to talk about different interpretations of the Quaran/Koran when philbymaris says stuff like:

philbymaris wrote:

their bible (koran)(spelling) says that all other religions are inferior to their own... that they are allowed to sexually assult womon, that women who are scantly dressed are asking to be raped....
And i do acknowledge that every religion has various sects/extremist groups/versions and interpretations of the "holy book", but I don't understand why you think I'm not allowed to bring it up.

I don't think that the majority of practicing muslims believe everything that philbymaris states that they do, however I do believe that there may be an extremist (minority) group that shares some of the beliefs that are stated (albeit worded differently). I also believe that it is easier (and more convenient for arguments sake) for philbymaris to paste this extremist view onto all muslims so that hatred can be irrationally spread.

Philbymaris, i still have another bone to pick with you. You said:

philbymaris wrote:

i know that muslim inself is meant to be a "peacefull" religion, and its the extremists that are doing this... but seriously is where are our extreamist catholics or christians cant they blow up a whole heap of shit in the name of our god.
I'm having trouble trying to decipher your English, but I think you want to know where there have been recent racist/religious attacks carried out by christians.

Try checking out whats happenned in Northern Ireland over the past few years.

Oh but there is more:

philbymaris wrote:

Racism has been around since the dawn of time, south africa has suffered it (apartheid), America (kkk)(slavery),WW2 under nazi germany and the killing of the jews, even back in the day of the crusades, racial tensions has been around since the dawn of time, and will remain to the end of time.
No, No and NO! Racism has been around since the dawn of man. Both life and time have been around much longer.

Let me finish by asking you a question. Do you believe in slavery? Why or why not?

Last edited by Wixz@rd (2005-12-21 10:14:05)

mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6722|Sydney, Australia

philbymaris wrote:

but if they are, donkey fucking, backwards dickheads, then fuck em
God, you could pass off as that dickhead in the race riots, wearing the "muhammad was a camel f***ing faggot" shirt.

philbymaris wrote:

melbourne for example has the largest greek community outside of greece, whole suburbs of sydney are run by lebs, and gooks, melbournes population is made up by 40% of gooks, we won the war, but are being invaded from the inside out, breed out if ya like, and theres only one thing we can do (GET RID OF THEM ALL).
Who gives a fuck? They bring culture to an area. Sometimes this is bad, ie. gangs, but many times immigrants bring good aspects of the culture. This can include things like food, or even music.

philbymaris wrote:

our jobs are being taken by immagrants

www.wikipedia.org wrote:

Most economists believe a high level of immigration increases economic growth and business profits

philbymaris wrote:

i know that muslim inself is meant to be a "peacefull" religion, and its the extremists that are doing this... but seriously is where are our extreamist catholics or christians cant they blow up a whole heap of shit in the name of our god.
I could assume you have heard of the KKK?

Last edited by mcminty (2005-12-21 16:09:33)

mcminty
After reading the second page, I found another thing... god are you that stupid?

philbymaris wrote:

their bible (koran)(spelling) says that all other religions are inferior to their own... that they are allowed to sexually assult womon, that women who are scantly dressed are asking to be raped.... and most of them are taking this and doing it all
Can we have some page numberes? Verse numbers? Or was is one of your "true blue aussie" compadres that told you this?

Also, I thought all religions say others are inferior (dunno about buddhism though, that ones pretty mellow). Does not it say somewhere in the bible that "God is the one and only god" (or something like that).

www.wikipedia.org wrote:

"You shall have no other gods besides Me...Do not make a sculpted image or any likeness of what is in the heavens above..."

One is required to believe in God and God alone. This prohibits belief in or worship of any additional deities, gods, spirits or incarnations.

Last edited by mcminty (2005-12-21 16:22:43)

Wixz@rd
+0|6704|Australia
Ok well its real close to that time of year, so I wish everyone a happy festive occasion of their choice for this holiday season.
mcminty

Wixz@rd wrote:

Ok well its real close to that time of year, so I wish everyone a happy festive occasion of their choice for this holiday season.
I'll add have a happy new year!
Fo_Shizzle
+0|6707
all im scared is, when asians are gonna be attacked nexts. 1st lebanese/middle eastern people....what next? koreans, chinese and japanese? australian citizens should be ashamed of them selves....i heard some patriotic aussie guy yell on TV "I AM A 7th GENERATION AUSTRALIAN!!"...who the hell cares? we are all people

Peace...
FourStars
+1|6740|Australia
haha, patriotism in australia, rock on.
Wixz@rd
+0|6704|Australia
Fo_Shizzle, Its massively generalising statments like this

Fo_Shizzle wrote:

australian citizens should be ashamed of them selves
That help to spread hatred and racism.
I would be scared too if I walked around accusing every australian of being racist. (By the way, this was not written as a threat, just an observation.)

And as mcminty said, have a happy new year!

Last edited by Wixz@rd (2005-12-23 08:55:43)

FourStars
+1|6740|Australia
ashamed? no fucking way! you cunts want to go on about ashamed? what the FUCK are the US fighting for?
tell me that then tell me your not fucking ashamed? im not!
Wixz@rd
+0|6704|Australia
See what i mean Fo_Shizzle?
Flyboy63
+8|6704|South Australia

philbymaris wrote:

pretty soon if it goes on, The hammer of god will smite you dirty fuckers off the face of the planet
lol
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6814
My mates are Jewish, Lebanese, Portugese, Serb, Aussie, English, Spanish and a few other countries. Well, most of em were born here but they have those cultures and shit.

I say fuck the cunts who're attacking them they can get fucked.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6814

philbymaris wrote:

nah man, australia on the whole isnt a racist country, fuck we are the bench mark of a mulicultural society, but at the end of the day, arabs mainly those who are practicing islam are the ones who are fucking it all up.... their bible (koran)(spelling) says that all other religions are inferior to their own... that they are allowed to sexually assult womon, that women who are scantly dressed are asking to be raped.... and most of them are taking this and doing it all.... we have many women who have been scared for life cause of arabs gang raping them, they are an unrulely bunch of people who refuse to conform to our laws. what are we to do, just let them do whatever they want? let them walk all ova us? i think not, and many other people feel the same....
you can think we are racist at the end of the day, but if this was happening to you, i bet you would jump in there to stand up for what you believe in.
Seriously dude, you are pretty fucking ignorant. Good muslims I've talked to say they're instructed to read the bible as well.

Sure, some people think like that - but so do alot of conservative Australian christians.

I'm Australian and break heaps of laws, so do most of my mates...
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6814

kA_sick wrote:

I can understand you australians....
1. Riots in Australia (started by arabs who beat up lifeguards.) [MAN LIFEGUARDS TOO FUCK THEY ARE HERE TO SAVE OUR LIFES!!!!]
The lifeguards called a couple of Lebanese people bloody lebs as they walked by. I would have beaten the shit out of them if i was in their place.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6814

polarbearz wrote:

I like kebabs.

Tomdom: No offence meant mate, and none to all my aussie counterparts out there, but the impression I've had had of Australia was always a racist one? Ever since the PAuline Hanson fiasco, and various viewpoints from friends who have migrated there, I've always thought of Australia as the most hostile to other races?

I haven't experienced this firsthand in my 6 visits there, but that's the impression I've always had.
Most of my mates and alot of people i know are unfortunately racist towards Asians.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6814

FourStars wrote:

ha if we can hold off japan i doubt highly that indonesia would be an issue.

the truth of the matter is that these folks a low mutts, you can all call us racist if you wish, but since when has taking a stand for your country and your people been considered racist. they tell us how bad our country is but yet they persist to live here.
The Japanese never had an invasion plan for Australia.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6814

kA_sick wrote:

i mean sry to dissapoint you but the arab/muslim/islam or whatever you want to call them are messing up the
Britain plopped Isreal in where it didnt belong.
America funded mujaheed in the 80s.
They armed Saddam against Iran in 80s.
America has invaded Iraq twice.

The problem is 2 sided.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6789|Singapore

Why'd you hate Asians so bad Greenie?
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6745|Houston, TX

polarbearz wrote:

Gotta ask the same as Polarbearz....
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6814

FourStars wrote:

sunday
racial or not, no female deserves this. this situation is only going to esculate.
Find the cunt and kick his head in... leave the race out of it.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6814

polarbearz wrote:

Huh?! I said my mates UNFORTUNATELY are racist against Asians. I have NO problems with Asians....
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6745|Houston, TX
Sorry mate,  Just misinterpeted ya.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6789|Singapore

Oh. Yeah I get it now. Sorry Greenie.

But what's with this anti-Asian thing going on? Despise a race because they're willing to work harder? Claim they take your jobs because they don't mind slaving away to build a comfortable life? Isn't unfair? Let them work and punish them for it?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard