taffy1979
+7|6634|u.k
This Map rotation is back. To all those who flamed me for shutting it down in the first place were right, it was our most popular rotation by far.

Server based in u.k
Ping limit 200 so the Yanks can join too ( with good connection that is)
Vehicles are on.
Map size 64
Server i.p in my sig

Last edited by taffy1979 (2007-05-17 10:09:05)

David.P
Banned
+649|6291
Omg thank you! You rock now man.
taffy1979
+7|6634|u.k
You can show your appreciation by gettibg your ass in there lol.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6583|England

About time! Although no more infy whoring, all out vehicles Wonder if thatll affect how popular it is.

When Im back after the weekend, Ill be here
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6705|"The Empire"
Your back in my good books then Mr Taffy, I will be there later!!
David.P
Banned
+649|6291

taffy1979 wrote:

You can show your appreciation by gettibg your ass in there lol.
I'll be right there!
taffy1979
+7|6634|u.k
Nice one guys i may not be in until the weekend, but i will def be there alot. yeah snake no more inf whoring but lots of chopper whoring tho i bet, maybe you can help me get more ki;;s in the chopper as i mostly pilot sand my kill count has suffered for it.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6240|Escea

I'm on my way.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6711|Howell, Mi USA
ill be there ina lil bit
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
DooM
+28|6324
Added it.
EreheMan
+10|6327
Thanks, I've just added it to my favourites...

Shame about friendly fire being off though, it means commanders will just spam artillery as often as possible and everyone knows getting killed by artillery is the worst way of dying...
taffy1979
+7|6634|u.k
The only reason i leave ff off is to stop the dicks who tk for vehicles. Its a nightmare when all you get is people spamming the messages for tk's
taffy1979
+7|6634|u.k
Come along guys its kicked off, now lets get it rammed.
taffy1979
+7|6634|u.k
Need 2 more to get the server going. Please join
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6575|Hungary
Nice ! I was looking for a server what runs REBEL maps (Mass and Surge) and its not located in teh usa so i think the UK will give me a ping about 60
THX THX THX I ADD IT TO MY FAVS RIGHT NOW !!!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6583|England

Had some great games on there tonight. Didnt drop below 25people. Had a fantastic run in the tank on MassD Mr. Podedworny got in the way of that

I would point out though, that despite the name of the server, it's actually 24/7 Spetz maps. Its running MassD, Surge and GT in rotation, 2 rounds each. Guess GT is thrown in to get the player counts up.
JaggedPanther
+61|6491
Yeah I threw in a 2 rounds for BF2 before I came to work today. It does seem to be Spetz specific maps but if that's what it takes to keep ppl to come to other maps then I'm all for it.

Last edited by JaggedPanther (2007-05-20 17:36:35)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6672

Ooh I can't wait to join! I've been wanting to play some good Rebels rounds for a while now, but all I've been able to find on SF was Ghost Town and Warlord

I'll be in there as soon as I can! ...but I have homework due tomorrow, so I better get cracking.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6705|"The Empire"

Snake wrote:

Had some great games on there tonight. Didnt drop below 25people. Had a fantastic run in the tank on MassD Mr. Podedworny got in the way of that
I was in your squad when you were in the tank with 50+ kills and not many deaths, nice round i must add!!

You then went commander a few rounds when on surge with me and EreheMan in a squad which we were loosing the round on tickets but won by capping all the flags as Spetz.

Its a good server with a few familiar names, this will be a fav of mine i think!!!
taffy1979
+7|6634|u.k
Well i am glad you are enjoying it guys. We stuck GT in there so it didn't get too repetative, i will ammend the server title later to reflect this. Snake i could def do with your help to get my chopper kills up, they suck at mo.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6583|England

mazerali62 wrote:

Snake wrote:

I was in your squad when you were in the tank with 50+ kills and not many deaths, nice round i must add!!

You then went commander a few rounds when on surge with me and EreheMan in a squad which we were loosing the round on tickets but won by capping all the flags as Spetz.

Its a good server with a few familiar names, this will be a fav of mine i think!!!
Yea, I remembered Ereheman - a 3star Gen who kept popping in the 2nd seat and repairing me when possible - I was impressed And now you mention it, yeah I saw you in there and thought "the names familiar" If people were to wear their [BF2s] tags....

taffy - you either need to whore up Gator in the HIND or GT in the Apache.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6705|"The Empire"

taffy1979 wrote:

Well i am glad you are enjoying it guys. We stuck GT in there so it didn't get too repetative, i will ammend the server title later to reflect this. Snake i could def do with your help to get my chopper kills up, they suck at mo.
To be honest i think you should keep it the same, it is attracting people to your server, having GT in the name may put some people off, and Its my most played map, but rebel maps sounds cool and is what brought me to your server!!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6240|Escea

Say Snake, I'm I allowed to use a BF2S tag in Game? Couldn't find the thread about it.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6583|England

M.O.A.B wrote:

Say Snake, I'm I allowed to use a BF2S tag in Game? Couldn't find the thread about it.
Anyone who's a member of the forums can, afaik.
Its in here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=22825

Last edited by Snake (2007-05-21 11:42:19)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6240|Escea

Nice, thanks for that I might be on the server at some point tonight.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard