bennisboy
+829|6660|Poundland

Cougar wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Wow, it feels weird knowing that the only pretty much constant thing in my life since I was 5 has ended after almost 14 years. Still I cant wait to get my exams out the way and go about moving on in life.
When does everyone else finish?
14 years?

Flunky.
primary and secondary school, 7 years in each, almost.

N no not flunky, I'm predicted AAA in my A-levels n goin to do economics at uni, so definitely not flunky
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6250|Uk
hey, finished proper school today and 'just' got GCSE's to go...and then 6th form...sweet.

good luck to everyone else on whatever the hell theyre doing
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6402|New York
High school: finished 6 years ago.
College/university: finished 2 years ago.
Grad school (masters): will start in 2 years, and because I'll be going part time, it should take me a solid 4 years to finish it.

Last edited by heggs (2007-05-17 10:46:03)

Remember Me As A Time Of Day
keyaan
+0|6534|Atlanta

LaidBackNinja wrote:

University is hardly any better...
The more education you have, the more you can make people pay you. I am about to finish my first year of Graduate school. my pay with a college degree is double what it was without one. I guess that means I have been in school for 17 years so far! Only 3, maybe 5 more to go
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6698|West Yorkshire, U.K
Hey i finished today, all the girls cried, one boy (my mate lol). Although still a very emotional experience and they put on a good leavers assembly. Had a spanish exam today.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6757|Reality
Sorry guys

School is NEVER over. Life is about learning. Suck it up cupcakes!
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6780|UK

LaidBackNinja wrote:

no way... Uni is FAR better.
too_money2007
+145|6322|Keller, Tx
7 years ago... though, I do need to go back to college... since my company pays 75% of my tuition/book bills.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6581|NYC / Hamburg

Ganko_06 wrote:

Is no one here going to college?  I got through with high school last year but still have 6 years of college to go.
I go to university. Little over 1 year left (I hope, unless i flunk my exams because I play too much)

Vilham wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

no way... Uni is FAR better.
amen. Uni is great

Last edited by max (2007-05-17 11:05:18)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6402|New York

keyaan wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

The more education you have, the more you can make people pay you. I am about to finish my first year of Graduate school. my pay with a college degree is double what it was without one. I guess that means I have been in school for 17 years so far! Only 3, maybe 5 more to go
This man speaks the truth, the more education you have, the better off you are. Think of it this way, more education = more versatility. For example, as a mechanical engineer, I can do just about anything with my background. I could help build choppers, cars, drills, ships, mems, you name it.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
bennisboy
+829|6660|Poundland

Stubbee wrote:

Sorry guys

way to kill the mood! lol
Nintendogamer
+72|6601|Chelmsford, UK

Stubbee wrote:

Sorry guys

lol you sound like my shitty headmaster,

anyway, tommorow is official last day of school then gotta do GCSE exams. done Citizenship exam and ICT and RS and Science modules.
too_money2007
+145|6322|Keller, Tx

heggs wrote:

keyaan wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

This man speaks the truth, the more education you have, the better off you are. Think of it this way, more education = more versatility. For example, as a mechanical engineer, I can do just about anything with my background. I could help build choppers, cars, drills, ships, mems, you name it.
With my 1 to 2ish semesters under my belt... I can... well....

I've got a strong work ethic and good memory and I've used it to go from starting at $32k a year to $36,600 within one year. Of course, when I finally get through school, I hope to be brining $60-80k down, easily.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6679|NT, like Mick Dundee

Fuck you guys. I still have six months.

23 weeks (or something like that) and counting. Four days a week. 3 hours a day (give or take)...

I can't wait for it all to be over. I'm having to apply myself this year??!?!? WTF?!?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6775

Hahaha...Welcome to life, now the fun really begins.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6336|Orrstrayleea
Im in year 10 this year, After my VCE/VTAC ill probly get into a trade and then have to do trade school.

But dude....WELL DONE
Ryan
+1,230|6857|Alberta, Canada

I'm only in Grade 9. Got another 3 years. Yippee.

Then university for another 6 years, yippee again. It never fuckin ends.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6676|Groningen, The Netherlands

bennisboy wrote:

Wow, it feels weird knowing that the only pretty much constant thing in my life since I was 5 has ended after almost 14 years. Still I cant wait to get my exams out the way and go about moving on in life.
When does everyone else finish?
Well if I do good in the exams ill be taking the coming 2 weeks....ill face at least another 6 years of education at a university

Last edited by Gamematt (2007-05-17 15:31:01)

Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6376|Vancouver
I remember my graduation. That was a glorious month. There is no better feeling then when you finish up and realize you have your whole life ahead of you. It is great to get that burden off your back.

Then again, high school was a lot of fun. Lots of socializing and adventures, and I barely even did any work (and still received marks in the low 90s). University changes that, though.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6632|InGerLand

bennisboy wrote:

N no not flunky, I'm predicted AAA in my A-levels n goin to do economics at uni, so definitely not flunky
3 A's and you do economics
dude you must work your tits off
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6659|Ohio
Cue Alice Cooper's Schools Out...

edit: dont you hate when Spanish class messes up your English spelling?

Last edited by Paco_the_Insane (2007-05-17 17:38:28)

icecold2510
+31|6308
3 years HS + college for me.
TravisC555
+118|6233|Cox Convention Center, OK
Just finished the semester today, gonna take one class in the summer semester. I go to a community college.
bennisboy
+829|6660|Poundland

sfarrar33 wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

3 A's and you do economics
dude you must work your tits off
nah not really. I'm jus luckily quite clever. I do physcics n maths as well. only need 55% in my last maths exam for an A. I really cant work atm tho, which is quite worrying. As I really wanna get into my first choice uni
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6462

I finish college friday next week. But I have exams till the 25th of june. And that's it. I will have a gap year, then going to uni after that. I can't wait!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard