xkullx
+105|6205
In case people don´t get why i use the word "guided" in my videos:

Im gradually demonstrating new techniques for each vid, some simular shots for instance in Sniper Guided 1 I do much faster in Sg2.

The new things to look for in Sg3 is:

*Dragshots ( quickly drag crosshair towards enemy and shoot, usually done when surprised or when one are trying to make the shot before enemy goes behind a wall or simular situations )

*jumpshots, shooting and jumping at the same time

*Ranged shots beyond 400 meters

*Shots through fences/walls

* vs multiple enemies

I´ve added a few clips since the first version to demonstrate whats coming in the 3rd video in the "guided" series.

Anyhow, heres the links:

Rapidshare for better quality: http://rapidshare.com/files/31718221/sg … 2.wmv.html

Youtube for easy access: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIkcdb62nCU
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6318
I'd say this is the best video you made so far. The action was great, not too many 1 kill clips, some nice long kill sequences, good quality fullscreen... I like the widescreen look with no kill messages, I like vids with HUD off. Great video. Only thing I don't like in videos is the flags on. It's really distracting and we all should know where the flags are on Karkand by now. Looking forward to next one.

That chopper kill at the end though. You got that first shot for sure but did he end up crashing and you got the kill? He wasn't even smoking.

Last edited by Ten24Alpha420 (2007-05-16 19:04:56)

Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6318
Well?
xkullx
+105|6205
I actually hit at 500 meters, a J10 was shooting at the heli from docks but didn´t finish the job, heli was burning and I got the last hit.
Panikfrost
+9|6527
that chopper shot was kickass man I don't see why people give us snipers so much crap
xkullx
+105|6205

Panikfrost wrote:

that chopper shot was kickass man I don't see why people give us snipers so much crap
Agree.........
Sniper is a kit to choose from just like any other, my theory is that people who can´t use sniper kit get irritaded at people who can and own em.

Those that really give sniper a bad rep is the clay spammers, don´t get me wrong I certainly use clays myself, but the difference is that I don´t JUST use claymores to get free kills.

In my oppinion there is 2 basic ways to use em

*Protect flags
*Own protection

Used correctly together with nades and some sniper shots one can really whip up a bunch of frags in no time.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6493|Valley of the Dragons
When do you record this stuff anyways? Everytime I see you on the TV2 Dragon Valley Servers you are in a J10.

EDIT: btw I liked your 2 previous Vids a lot. Good plan also to work your way down a list of shots you want to show (as you did in the OP).

Last edited by Jemme101 (2007-05-19 00:58:21)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6482|Gogledd Cymru

nice stuff man, nice
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6383

Amazing (just like anyything better than mine. )
Ten24Alpha420
Yes I Cannabis
+13|6318
Thanx for the answer. Enough teasers, lets see it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard