Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6669|USA
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,272955,00.html

Hong Kong labels Bible indecent which could result in legislation like cigarettes. 18 and up to purchase a bible.

Discuss.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6297|Éire
FOX news!!??? Oh my God, it must be true!

I see the page is sponsored by Shell too, just for good measure to further infuriate the lefties! It's a pity the bible isn't given a worldwide ban!
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6742|Salt Lake City

I could see that.  The Bible contains very graphic material on both violence and sex.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6748|FUCK UBISOFT

so you guys dont think this is awful? this is like a ban on religion, next theyll ban the koran for making terrorists... people should be allowed to teach children religion, no matter how gory it is, thats not fair to the people killed for those stories, and thats not fair to the children!
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6588|SE London

Miguel diaz wrote:

so you guys dont think this is awful? this is like a ban on religion, next theyll ban the koran for making terrorists... people should be allowed to teach children religion, no matter how gory it is, thats not fair to the people killed for those stories, and thats not fair to the children!
Of course they should. It just needs to be censored a bit.

Think of the children!

Last edited by Bertster7 (2007-05-16 17:12:48)

herrr_smity
+156|6634|space command ur anus

Miguel diaz wrote:

yes, lets educate the children no matter how gory it is.
lets show children the effects of war, crime, sex, drugs, lets fuck up the children more then they already are
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6748|FUCK UBISOFT

herrr_smity wrote:

Miguel diaz wrote:

lets show children the effects of war, crime, sex, drugs, lets fuck up the children more then they already are
yeah, because theres so much crime, sex, and drugs in the bible.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6241|Texas
maybe it's another type of isolationist move by china -__-"
confucius pwns again...chinese hate outside influence...in this case christianity

i would know i'm chinese...as my name suggests
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6679|Colorado
I agree it is indecent, among other things.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6588|SE London

Miguel diaz wrote:

herrr_smity wrote:

Miguel diaz wrote:

There's war and sodomites and hookers.

herrr_smity

Bertster7 wrote:

Miguel diaz wrote:

herrr_smity wrote:

There's war and sodomites and hookers.

and genocide
herrr_smity

Miguel diaz wrote:

herrr_smity wrote:

Miguel diaz wrote:

i was talking about the world in general, and it shouldn't be called educating it should be called indoctrinating
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6653|Peoria

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,272955,00.html

Hong Kong labels Bible indecent which could result in legislation like cigarettes. 18 and up to purchase a bible.

Discuss.
Cause, yknow, this is the first time China has ever persecuted religion......

/sarcasm
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6452|The Land of Scott Walker

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

I could see that.  The Bible contains very graphic material on both violence and sex.
Yes, it has sections that detail war and it contains the word "breast" *gasp*.

They must be preparing to ban all military history and sex education, too, then.  How ridiculous.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2007-05-16 18:25:23)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6568

Miguel diaz wrote:

Have you ever read it?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6691|United States of America

Stingray24 wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

They must be preparing to ban all military history and sex education, too, then.  How ridiculous.
Don't forget how many times it says "thong" too. Those damned horny Bible authors
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6750|Backward Ass Kansas

Miguel diaz wrote:

Your confusing the 'free world' for 'the not so free world'.  By 'free world' rules you have to make things such as the Koran available.  In 'not so free worlds' you don't have to do that as much.  Awful?  I can think of worse things happening in your neighborhood, but then again, your not worried about them, are you?
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6351|Cali

Braddock wrote:

I see the page is sponsored by Shell too, just for good measure to further infuriate the lefties! It's a pity the bible isn't given a worldwide ban!
Yea...
An Enlarged Liver

UnknownRanger wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Yea...
OK Citgo just swapped adv. contracts with Shell...Ehhh...What now?
An Enlarged Liver

DesertFox- wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Don't forget how many times it says "thong" too. Those damned horny Bible authors
I believe, if I am not mistaken, that it also says 'Shiteth', 'Fucketh' and 'HolybungofourforemotherMary'.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard