Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6706
They have already commited a crime by coming over illegaly.  They are not being repremanded for it, so what is going to stop them from performing other illegal actions?  They have already proved their unwillingness to follow our laws by being here.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6562

ATG wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

ATG wrote:

Yup, illegal aliens are not a problem.
Because all illegals break into houses and rape people?
You'll just do anything to defend these people, work any angle. Why is that again?
Yes, how dare I point out that it's ridiculous to condemn a whole people because one of them is a rapist and a thief.
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6744|Backward Ass Kansas

ghettoperson wrote:

Fucking hell. Hope he gets ass raped regularly, before getting shanked. People like that do not deserve to live.
He will, cosmic justice always finds a way.
Deadmonkiefart
+177|6706
I will repeat myself again, since you seem to be unable to read:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

They have already commited a crime by coming over illegaly.  They are not being repremanded for it, so what is going to stop them from performing other illegal actions?  They have already proved their unwillingness to follow our laws by being here.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

I don't think most of them come over for the sake of it being illegal and then enter someone's house, rape said someone, and steal said someone's stuff for the sake of it. A lot of them immigrate illegally because Mexico's not exactly the best place to live in and it takes for-fucking-ever to get authorized citizenship/residency in the US. If we could find a good balance between security and efficiency (a long processing time makes for weeding out lots of bad seeds, but it also takes a long time and probably encourages illegal immigration... make the time too short and we could look over a few guys who have a bone to pick with the US), we'd be golden.
golgoj4
+51|6774|North Hollywood

Major_Spittle wrote:

ATG wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Because all illegals break into houses and rape people?
You'll just do anything to defend these people, work any angle. Why is that again?
They break into my country and rape it.  Gee, hard to believe someone who is willing to do that might not have a problem breaking into a person's house and taking what they want.

Thanks Liberals, go hemp!!!!
heh. last time i checked the republican assholes in congress had plenty of time and a majority to deal with the problem. Open your stupid eyes and notice the problem is not one party or the other, as they are both paid off to do nothing.

My condolences to the original post Pug, shitty thing but your a good man for trying to be there for her.

As for the asshole in question, i hope he does'nt die fast in prison. Slow and painfull, thats what he gets. She has to deal with it for the rest of her life...why shouldn't he suffer for the same amount of time?
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647

Pug wrote:

I wish the death penalty was on the table for this one.  However, he got the strongest sentence for every crime committed.

On the other hand, I've been trying to convince her to get out of her house more - take a part-time job or volunteer or something - she's pretty much a shut-in right now.
Why the death penalty? He didn't kill anyone. That sounds more like revenge than justice.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6562
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were being stupid.  Apparently not.  So I guess I'll repeat myself too:

Bubbalo wrote:

Yes, how dare I point out that it's ridiculous to condemn a whole people because one of them is a rapist and a thief.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Pug wrote:

I wish the death penalty was on the table for this one.  However, he got the strongest sentence for every crime committed.

On the other hand, I've been trying to convince her to get out of her house more - take a part-time job or volunteer or something - she's pretty much a shut-in right now.
Why the death penalty? He didn't kill anyone. That sounds more like revenge than justice.
Rape's far more traumatizing to someone than being dead.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6562

Hurricane wrote:

Why, I didn't know John Edwards was on the internets!
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6203
Bill O'Reilly was right on this one. These crimes would have never happened had these Mexicans been where they were supposed to be.

Deport them all.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6647

Hurricane wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Pug wrote:

And what about that dead persons loved ones?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

Pug wrote:

http://www.caller.com/news/2007/may/12/sandoval-gets-99-years-on-each-assault-count/

23 year old illegal alien broke into the house of a colleague of mine, raped her multiple times, and beat her almost to death.  He left her there because he thought she was dead.

Sentenced to 274 years in prison.  Up for parole in 30 years.  If he does get out in 30 years, he'll be immediately deported.

I was hoping for the death penalty, but now I just hope he dies in jail.  Too bad we can't send him back to Mexico to serve his punishment.
Fuckin illegals I swear... I really wanna join the Minute Men, except I'd probably get out for shooting every single shithead who tried to cross the border. I really think it'd send a strong message if we just left piles and piles of their bloody, bullet-riddled bodies laying there at the border. Then they'd think twice before illegally crossing.
I'm all for immigration the right way, but when those morons jump the border and then start demanding rights and demand that we learn Spanish because they're too f'ing lazy, then it pisses me off (as you can already tell).
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6480|Somewhere else

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

Bill O'Reilly was right on this one. These crimes would have never happened had these Mexicans been where they were supposed to be.

Deport them all.
What a horrible thing to say; Bill O'Reilly being right.

I agree with deporting all illegals really. But I will say that the blaming finger for this not illegal aliens, its one sick twisted fuck.   sick fucks come from every country.  I hear that there are people born in this country that are rapists.

Hurricane wrote:

Dammit, why do they do all these stupid sentences? Just take a Desert Eagle, take them out behind the courthouse, and blow their brains out.
God, it would be nice if we could do that.   Vehicle manslaughter while DUI? dead. Rape? dead.  Murder? dead.  hell even fraud and embezzlement at times is worthy of execution at times.

The bad thing is, if this were the case, you know the governemnt would abuse this power.
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6203

RoosterCantrell wrote:

I hear that there are people born in this country that are rapists.
Irrelevant. Of course there are citizens that are rapists. However, all the crimes that illegals commit should've never happened.
Deadmonkiefart
+177|6706

Bubbalo wrote:

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were being stupid.  Apparently not.  So I guess I'll repeat myself too:

Bubbalo wrote:

Every one of them is commiting a crime by crossing the border.  Everyone who has illegaly crossed the border has commited a crime.  A crime has been committed by everyone who illegaly crossed over the border already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How many different ways should I put it.  I am not generalizing.  I am saying somthing that is a fact! Here you go again you liberal bag of bullshit:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Not
Great success!
+216|6577|Chandler, AZ
Rapists and child molestors get it the worst in jail. At least there's that. If you're the type that gives a shit about that anyway. I know I am.
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6203

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Every one of them is commiting a crime by crossing the border.  Everyone who has illegaly crossed the border has commited a crime.  A crime has been committed by everyone who illegaly crossed over the border already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How many different ways should I put it.  I am not generalizing.  I am saying somthing that is a fact! Here you go again you liberal bag of bullshit:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

That is a fruit platter of ownage.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

Besides, no one's saying "Mexicans are criminals", they're saying "Illegal immigrants are criminals"! It's just happenstance that 99% of illegal immigrants happen to be Mexican...

I say nuke the country!
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6562

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Uh-huh...............if your upset is that they're criminals for crossing the border, it has no relevance to this story.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

Bubbalo wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

Uh-huh...............if your upset is that they're criminals for crossing the border, it has no relevance to this story.
The point is none of them should be here in the first place. If the rapist in this story wasn't here in the first place because he's illegal, then the rape wouldn't have occurred! Whaddayaknow!
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6203

mtb0minime wrote:

The point is none of them should be here in the first place. If the rapist in this story wasn't here in the first place because he's illegal, then the rape wouldn't have occurred! Whaddayaknow!
It amazes me that there are people here who do not grasp this logic.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6480|Somewhere else

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

I hear that there are people born in this country that are rapists.
Irrelevant. Of course there are citizens that are rapists. However, all the crimes that illegals commit should've never happened.
Hmmm.  True.  I'll give you that.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

It amazes me that there are people here who do not grasp this logic.
Seriously...

next thing you know there's gonna be a movie called "Loose Pesos" about how illegal immigration is a conspiracy and they're all not illegal and the crimes they commit aren't really crimes, but some government propaganda to raise taxes on the basis of improving law enforcement when all it really does is inflate their paychecks
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6203

mtb0minime wrote:

there's gonna be a movie called "Loose Pesos"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard