Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6512|Texas - Bigger than France
http://www.caller.com/news/2007/may/12/ … ult-count/

23 year old illegal alien broke into the house of a colleague of mine, raped her multiple times, and beat her almost to death.  He left her there because he thought she was dead.

Sentenced to 274 years in prison.  Up for parole in 30 years.  If he does get out in 30 years, he'll be immediately deported.

I was hoping for the death penalty, but now I just hope he dies in jail.  Too bad we can't send him back to Mexico to serve his punishment.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
he'll probably get out in 30, get deported, and be back in a month, or maybe the border will be better by then? hope so...

sorry about your friend if there was someone else, hope he "resists" when they try to arrest him

Last edited by krazed (2007-05-16 12:49:03)

=JoD=Corithus
+30|6528
Some animals don't deserve the comfort of a prison cell.  I say, for people commiting offences of this magnitute, good old fashioned PUBLICIZED brutal torture, and eventual execution.....(make it a pay per view event), should be the only response.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Fucking hell. Hope he gets ass raped regularly, before getting shanked. People like that do not deserve to live.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire
Take heart in the fact that he will get to feel how every rape victim feels on a regular basis in prison. My condolences to your friend, rape is as bad and sometimes worse than murder imo.

In Ireland there was a case recently where a rapist got found guilty but was given a suspended sentence, he travelled home on the same train as his victim! Disgraceful.

http://www.ireland.com/newspaper/breaki … king67.htm
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6445|Belgium
They should just hang him or choke him with his own arms.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Beat him to death with sticks! Scum like that do not deserve to live.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
They should shove the pointy end of a coat hanger into his balls, then pull up...Pull hard..then rip him a new arsewhole while they're at it. Then maybe shoot him in whatever remains of his dick.

Harsh? nah, dicks like this in the world deserve whatever they get...
I know fucking karate
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

Dammit, why do they do all these stupid sentences? Just take a Desert Eagle, take them out behind the courthouse, and blow their brains out. "274" years of tax dollars saved, since you spend about $800 on the gun and some small amount on each bullet. Much cheaper than the stupid systems we have now which are practically letting the convicted person live the sweet life.

Sorry to hear about your friend; hope this guy gets raped in prison and then killed.
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6601|USA

Hurricane wrote:

Dammit, why do they do all these stupid sentences? Just take a Desert Eagle, take them out behind the courthouse, and blow their brains out. "274" years of tax dollars saved, since you spend about $800 on the gun and some small amount on each bullet. Much cheaper than the stupid systems we have now which are practically letting the convicted person live the sweet life.

Sorry to hear about your friend; hope this guy gets raped in prison and then killed.
All you have to do is elect me prez.  After a few years of cleaning up the joint, this place will be a clean and nice as the mayflower found it!
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
Wtf too? A 65-year old woman...few people would take that if you gave it to them. I don't even think parole should be an option, sounds like he got better than he deserves.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6453|P-way, NJ
^^ was just gonna about to say, hope he fucking dies in jail..sry about your friend
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

I don't get parole either, makes no fucking sense. "Well, you blew up the building and killed 400 people in the process, but we'll go ahead and let you have some freedom after spending 30 years in prison." Fucking stupid. If it's a terrible crime, make them serve the FULL sentence UNABATED (Am I using that word right?). None of this leniency garbage. Prison is supposed to reform and teach. How the fuck do you learn your lesson if you don't serve a FULL HARSH sentence?
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

You hope he dies in jail?
No way, he'll be in there 274 years and still goin' strong.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6433|Tyne & Wear, England
I hope he becomes someones bitch in jail, then the cunt will know how it feels.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6512|Texas - Bigger than France
I wish the death penalty was on the table for this one.  However, he got the strongest sentence for every crime committed.

On the other hand, I've been trying to convince her to get out of her house more - take a part-time job or volunteer or something - she's pretty much a shut-in right now.
Dragonclaw
+186|6275|Florida
He probably wont last in prison. Once they find out what he did theyll probably kill him themselves.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
Concurrent sentances mean he won't do his full time.
Yup, illegal aliens are not a problem.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6461|Menlo Park, CA
He deserves to be someones bitch for sure!!

That beaner deserves Bubba's cock right up his asshole for the next 274 years!!!
ATG
Banned
Bubbalos what?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6532
I thought Liberals all had pussies?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6532

ATG wrote:

Because all illegals break into houses and rape people?
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6676
No, because this one did.
ATG
Banned

Bubbalo wrote:

ATG wrote:

You'll just do anything to defend these people, work any angle. Why is that again?
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6625|United States of America

ATG wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

ATG wrote:

You'll just do anything to defend these people, work any angle. Why is that again?
They break into my country and rape it.  Gee, hard to believe someone who is willing to do that might not have a problem breaking into a person's house and taking what they want.

Thanks Liberals, go hemp!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard