=AM=Limey
+2|6635
I have put up a PR 0.5 Coop Server with 20 bots (10 per side)

=AM= Project Reality0.5 COOP
http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/ … _COOP.html

This server has BattleRecorder. The game will start when the first player joins the server.
It is only running 1 map - Operation Compton. This is the only functional coop map in 0.5.

Please remember to change the game mode select. In the top right corner of the server selection screen there is a game mode selector. The default for this is conquest so the coop server will not show up. Change this to "all" to see coop and extraction servers as well.

Please remember to remove server filters. I suggest "Same Mod Only" is the only filer selected

I know that Coop is not going to get many people excited (why kill bots when I can kill real people?)
This is intended as a practice server for new players to learn how to play the PR mod
zeidmaan
+234|6465|Vienna

Good idea man. That could come in handy when "tutoring" someone new to the game.
I think on the PR forums under "Single player" section there is a explanation how to make all maps work on single player and COOP. You should check it out.
David.P
Banned
+649|6324
Nice! Whats great about co-op is you can request all the kits you want!
Zodiaccup
+42|6596

David.Podedworny wrote:

Nice! Whats great about co-op is you can request all the kits you want!
They are a cool gimmick, no doubt. But i'll never understand why some people are soooo addicted to it.
David.P
Banned
+649|6324
Hey PR is like crack. Hard at first then easy like a motherfucker to get addicted too.
BORNAS
+6|6247|Lithuania
i don't nrrd bots i have serev to play.... if you +1 karma my im wi will karma you
BORNAS
+6|6247|Lithuania
ho whas karmed my?
psH
Banned
+217|6434|Sydney

zeidmaan wrote:

Good idea man. That could come in handy when "tutoring" someone new to the game.
I think on the PR forums under "Single player" section there is a explanation how to make all maps work on single player and COOP. You should check it out.
you shuold be a mod for the PR section of the forums

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard