Entertayner
+826|6571

Ours was funziez!  We had a fire alarm half way through and I managed to spot the least female looking "female" ever.   How was yours?
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6464|Tyne & Wear, England
Man, I cant remember, mine was 5 years ago!!
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK
lol, cant remember mine but most people failed it lol. Stupid mark scheme where you had to put down exactly what it said as your answer because IT isn't marked by IT teachers, thus they have no clue as to whether you are right or wrong unless its exactly the same as the mark scheme.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6395|Evilsville
It Gcse????
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

pffffft gcse, i had moi as physics prac today was solid
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6464|Tyne & Wear, England

Vilham wrote:

lol, cant remember mine but most people failed it lol. Stupid mark scheme where you had to put down exactly what it said as your answer because IT isn't marked by IT teachers, thus they have no clue as to whether you are right or wrong unless its exactly the same as the mark scheme.
Oh yeah I forgot about that.  The marking for our IT papers was an absolute farce, really unfair if you ask my opinion.  You must be about 20, 21, no??
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

Vilham wrote:

I failed mine

60% coursework back when I did it ('95 - I think). None of which I submitted. I spent most of my time in IT classes playing Doom, or figuring out ways to be able to play Doom over the school network.

I don't know about the marking scheme, because I put my failiure down to never submitting any work.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Oh yeah I forgot about that.  The marking for our IT papers was an absolute farce, really unfair if you ask my opinion.  You must be about 20, 21, no??
19. But i think it was like that for a few years.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK

Bertster7 wrote:

Vilham wrote:

I failed mine

60% coursework back when I did it ('95 - I think). None of which I submitted. I spent most of my time in IT classes playing Doom, or figuring out ways to be able to play Doom over the school network.

I don't know about the marking scheme, because I put my failiure down to never submitting any work.
lol exactly what we did. Most of us crammed in the coursework at the end, but all the taught stuff we fucked about in. Like Mexican waves in the classroom while the teacher was talking and putting phones in the towers and phoning them, the teacher had no fucking clue... lol

man GCSE's were jokes. great years...

Last edited by Vilham (2007-05-16 06:50:52)

Entertayner
+826|6571

You guys are noobz, all teh pro 16 year olds had our IT GCSE today.
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6534|Cardiff
lolz i win. i got a 'g'

mind u this was 14 years ago and i did'nt do any course work at all.  or bother writing much in the exam either lol.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6619|InGerLand
see my course was 100% coursework with no test + it was a double award so two GCSE's for doing fuck all for two years except google games that were not blocked...good times
$h0ck3r
"There is a problem with your connection"
+23|6841
well i got
UNIT 1 - 64
UNIT 2 - 63
UNIT 3 - off for marking xD

the units above are the ones marked by the teacher
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK

sfarrar33 wrote:

see my course was 100% coursework with no test + it was a double award so two GCSE's for doing fuck all for two years except google games that were not blocked...good times
how the fuck is there a double award 100% CW IT GCSE, thats slightly retarded.... lol
$h0ck3r
"There is a problem with your connection"
+23|6841
i did the same course as sfarrar33 - 3 units of different courssework
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6776|UK
Didn't turn up to mine when I had it 3-4 years ago.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6268|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Well apparently setting fire to your PC by banging CTRL+ALT+DELETE repeatedly is grounds for an instant fail!

Show me where it says that on the marking sheet biotch!
Nintendogamer
+72|6588|Chelmsford, UK

Entertayner wrote:

You guys are noobz, all teh pro 16 year olds had our IT GCSE today.
i did, piss easy multiple choice one, everyone (cept from 1 person) had finished within 25 minutes,
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6237|Uk
i got mine next tuesday for gcse ict coz im phitt!!!!!  (tell me the answers/what i need to revise)

PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!

Last edited by mkxiii (2007-05-16 08:19:56)

Entertayner
+826|6571

Revise some stuff to do with computers.
Fearmesnipers
+41|6446|Wales

mkxiii wrote:

i got mine next tuesday for gcse ict coz im phitt!!!!!  (tell me the answers/what i need to revise)

if its a different date that means you will be doing a different exam boards exam
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6237|Uk

Fearmesnipers wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

if its a different date that means you will be doing a different exam boards exam
i knew that, i just didnt want to believe it
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6583|MANCHESTERRR
got mine next year lals.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6628|UK

surgeon_bond wrote:

pffffft gcse, i had moi as physics prac today was solid
me too.

Easy tbh
Skorpy-chan
+127|6345|Twyford, UK
Piss-easy, it was. Got a B without studying and without any of my systems working.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard