dangerman
+0|6705

TC><Injecter wrote:

dangerman wrote:

We are not animals
What do you think we are?! We are mammals! Our kids come seeing and not in eggs and our "cows" have teats (where do you think the word titts comes from!). SO: we are mammals we just have a thumb... If we're gonna evolve is not possible to say.

AND NO: we are not - as Agent Smith in Matrix said - a virus...
What I mean is intelligence.

We, as humans have a higher degree of intelligence when compared to all animals. Animals don't think like we do -- they act merely on instinct ie they don't have free will.

Also, we are in a sense, a virus, what with our evil human nature, and destroying the planet.
TC><Injecter
+4|6829|Berlin, Germany
Thats why Agent Smith said it... hey ... And @intelligence Probably your right, but we dont know for sure! And most of what we do, is instinct too ...

But we are quite good in thinking and stuff.... So we for sure are more intelligent and (without aliens) the most intelligent species.
dangerman
+0|6705

TC><Injecter wrote:

Thats why Agent Smith said it... hey ... And @intelligence Probably your right, but we dont know for sure! And most of what we do, is instinct too ...

But we are quite good in thinking and stuff.... So we for sure are more intelligent and (without aliens) the most intelligent species.
W00t!
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6559|Oslo, Norway

Tyferra wrote:

We need war to stem the growing Human population. That's my view.
I bet you would have another view on war if your family was killed in one...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard