thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6343|teh alien spaceshit
Wow... I can't believe so many people in my school think that our armed servicemen are evil. They don't get the difference between the insurgents and U.S. Army/Marines/air force/navy. I wore a shirt that said respect our soliders and marines and almost everybody starts saying, "Dude..... take that shirt off! Why should we support them? They are evil!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Damn, thay need some kind of lesson.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6768|United States of America
I was giving a power point on the USMA earlier today... People were asking questions like crazy because they thought all they did there was shoot people they saw walking down the street...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6774

I am evil?  Sweet.  I need a name since Dr. Evil is taken.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6302|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

usmarine2005 wrote:

How about Mr. Evil?

Anyway, that is a bit unbelievable. People should still support the troops, even if they don't believe in the war.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Lost-Soul
+26|6521

usmarine2005 wrote:

Mr. Evil
David.P
Banned
+649|6286
Just fuck em if they give you shit give em shit back! Dont let them ever get you down.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6582|Portland, OR, USA
Well they're obviously waaaay out of line... Murders legal if your government tells you to.

But I'm not surprised with all the stuff about marines killing civilians on the news every night.
Lost-Soul
+26|6521

cowami wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

How about Mr. Evil?

Anyway, that is a bit unbelievable. People should still support the troops, even if they don't believe in the war.
Damn you..got there first
thtthht
maximum bullshit
One of them even said, "Fuck U.S. servicemen! Insurgents rule!" That asshole.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6512|so randum

thtthht wrote:

Wow... I can't believe so many people in my school think that our armed servicemen are evil. They don't get the difference between the insurgents and U.S. Army/Marines/air force/navy. I wore a shirt that said respect our soliders and marines and almost everybody starts saying, "Dude..... take that shirt off! Why should we support them? They are evil!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Damn, thay need some kind of lesson.
Funny, just found this quote;

thtthht wrote:

The reason why people-especially Americans (except u.s. armed forces) are such pussies are because They have absolutely no discipline education. Everything in America is so girly and stupid and weak now. It nothing but party, party and party. I hate those assholes. They don't deserve to live. I am not saying all of them are gay, just the ones who think they are so cool. Also, we used to be able to play fight with each other at schools, which made us tough. Now, you lightly punch one other- suspension!!!! Oh, and you punch them once, they go on the floor crying. I get punched multiple times and guess what? I don't even whine about it. If they punch like if they are attacking me, I just beat them. Plain and simple.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
thtthht
maximum bullshit

fatherted13 wrote:

thtthht wrote:

thtthht wrote:

The reason why people-especially Americans (except u.s. armed forces) are such pussies are because They have absolutely no discipline education. Everything in America is so girly and stupid and weak now. It nothing but party, party and party. I hate those assholes. They don't deserve to live. I am not saying all of them are gay, just the ones who think they are so cool. Also, we used to be able to play fight with each other at schools, which made us tough. Now, you lightly punch one other- suspension!!!! Oh, and you punch them once, they go on the floor crying. I get punched multiple times and guess what? I don't even whine about it. If they punch like if they are attacking me, I just beat them. Plain and simple.
Read that part that says except u.s. armed forces. I respect them. Also, I did not say all Americans are stupid. Also, I can be quite biased, because I live near LA. I am sorry if I had offended some of you.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6512|so randum

thtthht wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

thtthht wrote:

thtthht wrote:

Read that part that says except u.s. armed forces. I respect them. Also, I did not say all Americans are stupid. Also, I can be quite biased, because I live near LA. I am sorry if I had offended some of you.
Ah i did miss that. Im far to stoned to tarnish this section any longer tonight, into the dark i vanish! /me turns off laptop
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
CameronPoe
+2,925|6568
That is what you call childish immaturity and sheep mentality.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6768|United States of America

CameronPoe wrote:

Was that to the OP or the post right above you?
UGADawgs
+13|6333|South Carolina, US

thtthht wrote:

That's pretty sickening. I really hope we never get to the point where widespread anti-soldier sentiment is evident. Anti-war sentiment is fine, but no one should ever disrespect the soldiers for doing a job that most people would not want.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6656
https://arbyte.us/blog_archive/2005/11/drevil_million_dollars.jpg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6729|Riva, MD
How much would it suck to be away from home for year or more or slightly less, and be hated and underappreciated while you're over there and when you come back.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6568

Miller wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Was that to the OP or the post right above you?
OP
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6718
I hate it when people develop opinions about things because of what they hear.  Just because your parents hate somthing does not mean you should not do some research before you form an opinion, and yes, I know of many people who do not support the troops, instead calling them murderers.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6695|The Lou
lol, i love those people that live in the U.S. that don't support war....

Ok, how about you go to a country that didn't win its freedom through a war.

I'm not saying that the war in Iraq is right or wrong, because personally, it has no effect in my life, but i do pray for the best of our service men.
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6549|Chicago
I'll start this out by saying I do not support this war.

However, I've said it once and I'll say it again, not supporting the war is NOT the same thing as not supporting the troops. What better way is there to support our armed forces than getting them out of an area where any person on the street could be carrying a concealed weapon and any debris on the side of the road could be a bomb?

Many people can't make that distinction, and therefore take their anger out on the troops themselves. They're misguided, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they're traitors. They're just ignorant.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6784|PNW

thtthht wrote:

All depends on where you go to school. In my experience, administration tends to reinforce biased treatment against conservative students.

thtthht wrote:

I think I replied to that post before, but this is just as narrow-minded as what you were complaining about in this thread.

Discipline, strength and work-ethic still exist outside the military. Kids still "play-fight," though the smart ones do it outside government property to avoid being caught. And people who are kept from combat will usually be stunned, sometimes even slumping, when struck. You can tell a good self-defense studio from the frequency of its sparring over that of its dance steps; attempting to get its students used to being hit so they won't fold at the first sign of violence.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-05-15 16:56:31)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6656
nobody has had the rasberries to call me evil
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6774

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

nobody has had the rasberries to call me evil
I'll call you a douche
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6784|PNW

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

nNobody has had the raspberries to call me evil.
Your grammar is evil.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-05-15 16:57:35)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard