Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6549|San Diego, CA, USA
What if you had a clone, or if you were a clone?  What rights would you have? 

Would you be legally be considered a brother or sister of your primary?
Would you have the right to inherit property from your primary?
Could you sign for your primary since you are genically identical of your primary?
Are you responsible for any crimes your primary has done?
Are you responsible for any alimony or existing judgements aginst your primary?
Could your primary harvest your organs with or without your approval, even if it ment your death?
If you made love to your primary, would it be considered incest?
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6776|UK
Well unless you're talking about something out of a sci-fi movie. If you got a clone now, it would have to be born, so it would only be a little baby.
Crestfallen
+27|6449|England, Leicester
Would you be legally be considered a brother or sister of your primary? - Wouldn't they be considered your twin, seeing as they share all genetic features with you?
Would you have the right to inherit property from your primary? - Only if it had been stated as such legally by a will.
Could you sign for your primary since you are genetically identical of your primary? - No, they are individual still, so therefore would have their own say.
Are you responsible for any crimes your primary has done? - No, again similar to the above.
Are you responsible for any alimony or existing judgements against your primary? - No, again similar to the above.
Could your primary harvest your organs with or without your approval, even if it meant your death? - No, that's illegal, and quite sick, seeing as they are yours, not his/hers.
If you made love to your primary, would it be considered incest? - That's just wrong lol.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

Harmor wrote:

What if you had a clone, or if you were a clone?  What rights would you have? 

Could you sign for your primary since you are genically identical of your primary?
Are you responsible for any alimony or existing judgements aginst your primary?
Could your primary harvest your organs with or without your approval, even if it ment your death?
I guess youll never know untill we actually clone someone and see if there personality/"Spirit" is totaly different, or the same. And if he would make the exact same desicions in a situation as the primary.

Really, with the given facts, i dont see how cloning would be any better then fucking, considering it only gives you an identicle body, not an identicle spirit/personality/"Thing that makes you, you"
15 more years! 15 more years!
Azulmono55
+2|6457

If your mother gives birth to it then yes, it would be a brother/sister

Yes, if he/she chooses to give it to you

Could you sign for your primary since you are genetically identical of your primary?

Probably not, as it would have its own thoughts and feelings

No, although he/she could try and pin the blame on you. however, unless you were cloned at birth, they would be substantially older than you

Are you responsible for any alimony or existing judgements against your primary?

As above, no

Could your primary harvest your organs with or without your approval, even if it meant your death?

This is a tricky one, and one which i think will make the biggest discussion. In my opinion, no, because by the time you could take its organs it would be well into life, and that - in case you don't already know - is considered murder. however, many people believe different to this

EEEWWWWWWW! yes,  most likely, especially if you both came from the same mother. It would also show that you are the most vein person on the face of the earth

Of course, I have a scientific mind, i'm not so good with the deep, personal stuff.

Last edited by Azulmono55 (2007-05-15 08:12:11)

madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6711|Sweden
Clone yourself for a health-insurance if you ever get any problems with your heart whatever you got your fresh organs for you. the movie "The Island" covered that idea. I find it quite disgusting though.

Last edited by madmurre (2007-05-15 08:12:16)

Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6542|Texas - Bigger than France
The right to be Evil  MUHahahahaha ha

http://www.austinpowers.com/minime/minime.htm
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

how could you make love to your primary? wouldnt they be the same gender or are we talking about freaky gay/lesbian sex here ?
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6736|Salt Lake City

It would open a whole new world of possibilities for the term, "Go fuck yourself!" 
Azulmono55
+2|6457
^^lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard