thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6369|teh alien spaceshit
www.liveleak.com/view?i=0e0_1178304529

Last edited by thtthht (2007-05-14 21:15:33)

geNius
..!.,
+144|6480|SoCal
Insanity.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6730|Calgary
retards
bonedoc69
+36|6449|Eugene, Oregon U.S.A.
Jesus wept, this guys fucking nuts!
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6374|Oregon
don't you think it's a bit ironic that you call them "westboro fags"?

I mean, their whole campaign is against gays, and you slander them using a word which negatively connotes homosexuality...

mh....
Fusion17
+1|6231|Florida
Their stupidity is mind blowing.   Seriously.  Making an effort to understand them causes me to bleed from my ears.
RicoAtPublix
Im not cleaning Aisle 2
+27|6518|F-Dub, FL./ Destin, FL.
See? Every religon has its crackpots.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6374|Oregon

RicoAtPublix wrote:

Totally agree... and Christianity has quite a few... my least favorite being Ann Coulter.

There's nothing wrong with the religion itself, just that it turns ignorant fools into capitalist hatemongers.
RicoAtPublix
Im not cleaning Aisle 2
+27|6518|F-Dub, FL./ Destin, FL.

djphetal wrote:

RicoAtPublix wrote:

Totally agree... and Christianity has quite a few... my least favorite being Ann Coulter.

There's nothing wrong with the religion itself, just that it turns ignorant fools into capitalist hatemongers.
Haha, lets put these guys and the Talliban in the same room, see who would survive.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6366

Wheres the other thread that was made about this exact same video? hmmm nevermind I dont care. GG though.

Edit: AHhh, wait it was pretty easy to find. MAYBE you should try that search button and type in WESTBORO and you'd figure it out for yourself. Westboro thread on same video at least ATG made a decent thread about it

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2007-05-14 22:33:14)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard