Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6616
Commie Killer starts shit he can't finish without resulting to drastic measures then bitches about being punished.  Also, most of the people on this forum are try hards who clearly have very little experience in real life.
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6584|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

Commie Killer wrote:

Yes, I am psychotic. I also have anger problems. Now I got fucked over.
You are the biggest fucking idiot.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6616

TeamZephyr wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

You also made my list.
TeamZephyr

Bubbalo wrote:

TeamZephyr wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

You also made my list.
What list?
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6831|UK
About time this got moved into the Junk Drawer I think. Into Humour and Stories.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6616

Bubbalo wrote:

Doms wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Doms and superfly_cox just made it onto my list.

I have to question whether the rest of you have ever actually had the shit kicked out of you.
List?
Technically a series of lists of people who I'd want in my corner in various kinds of fights.  You made several.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6616

Milk.org wrote:

About time this got moved into the Junk Drawer I think. Into Humour and Stories.
It isn't exactly funny.
TeamZephyr

Bubbalo wrote:

Technically a series of lists of people who I'd want in my corner in various kinds of fights.  You made several.
Fair nuff, I promise I won't bring knives.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6616

TeamZephyr wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Fair nuff, I promise I won't bring knives.
Oh, you don't even have to fight.  Your job is to stand there and abuse me whenever I do something stupid, in a similar manner to the Evil Overlord's 3 year old advisor.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6683|IRELAND

Ok, get the jist of it.
15 Year old kid kicks another kids ass.
15 Year old kid considers reporting other kids for smoking some harmless weed.
15 year old kid takes knife to school to defend himself from the law breaking kids. lol.
15 year uses knife? Gets ass kicked.

My take on it. You are a coward for bringing knife. Elevating the situation from a fist fight to a life threatening situation which, never mind taking another life, could put you in jail for the rest of yours.

In short, your an idiot and should count yourself lucky the knife wasn't taken from you and used on you, which is what usually happens.

Everyone comes up against over whelming odds at some time in their lives. You either get stuck in and win respect for trying, win or loose. Or Run and loose respect and get them one at a time and gain the respect back. Or if you don't give a fuck what a bunch of pre-pubescent teens think, run like a muther fucker.

If you pulled that knife first, then you should go to jail for a few years. IMO.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6776|Sydney, Australia

Marlboroman82 wrote:

i think he's lieing, post the police report
Or a news story link...

You've got one day, or less if I'm so inclined, to produce some actual proof of this, or I'm closing this thread. I honestly can't believe some of the suggestions people have given on how to fight back. Do some of you not read what you type before posting?

If you aren't full of shit, then the only smart option was to go to the cops in the first place.

Mcminty.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6831|UK

Bubbalo wrote:

Milk.org wrote:

It isn't exactly funny.
Yes hence the emphasis on Stories of which I beleive this to be a tall one. Most of fancy pollux's aren't funny, but like the op on here they are full of shit. Maybe the OP is true but I don't beleive his follow up story. Also I think he should be in Police custody right now if his story was to be true. Otherwise if the Police do catch him up and take his PC away as part of an investigation (which I have seen done in stabbings to help build up a case i.e was the knife bought online, was the suspect in contact with other people regarding the incident). "Oh hey we've got a full written confession on here". But it aint true so they won't.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6821|UK
Whats up with these people that make up these crappy stories to get attention. It seems to be a growing trend.

As to the OP, I once again must say if you used a knife your a fucking moron, I agree with standing up for yourself but not using a weapon on unarmed people.
Raphi
Banned
+354|6313|Basel, Switzerland

King_County_Downy wrote:

Run really fast.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6616

Vilham wrote:

As to the OP, I once again must say if you used a knife your a fucking moron, I agree with standing up for yourself but not using a weapon on unarmed people.
Uh........unarmed people who are trying to kill you.  If I were attacked, I would do whatever I could to defend myself.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6821|UK

Bubbalo wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Uh........unarmed people who are trying to kill you.  If I were attacked, I would do whatever I could to defend myself.
They quite clearly weren't try to kill him. If you think they were you are infact the moron that you have been calling others. Ive been in plenty of fights and ive never know someone trying to kill the person they were fighting.
buttersIRL
+17|6652

JahManRed wrote:

Ok, get the jist of it.
15 Year old kid kicks another kids ass.
15 Year old kid considers reporting other kids for smoking some harmless weed.
15 year old kid takes knife to school to defend himself from the law breaking kids. lol.
15 year uses knife? Gets ass kicked.

don't forget he apparently put the 3 other kids in hospital ! that makes 5 people he's beaten up in about 2 days, and 1 he put in intensive care !

this guy's like a 15 year old Chuck Norris, he probably gave the knife to the other kids so they would have a chance ! lol
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6811|Hell, p.o box 666

I dont think there is any further use for this little story, and the OP wont show us any proof (it´s teh internads)!

Will wait one hour or so and then close this shit!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6678|Little Bentcock
You sir, are a fucking toser.

Just leave Commie...just leave.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6811|Hell, p.o box 666

bah, enough.... Until further notice, this little story ends here!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard