Darkavian000
+5|6544|Illinois
i agree with the first response. fight till you're beaten. if your ass is gunna get beat the it's best to go out swingin. and if by chance you win, they'll probably never fuck with you again.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6299|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Stay home? Get parents involved, your friends, teachers, etc. There are more people to help than just the police.

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

dont be a pussy, fight till you drop dude
ur dum lolz
dumb *
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6635|Gold coast, Aus.

Elamdri wrote:

I got picked on my entire school career, because I was fat and a nerd. Then one day, I just went off on a kid. I picked him up, and just held him against a wall and started pounding his face in. broke his nose and knocked some of his teeth out. He never picked on me again, and I had taken shit from this kid for years. And yknow what? I really didn't get bothered much after that.
Exactly. All the teachers would be like "Oh don't pick on people even if they started it, it will make them angrier" After I knocked some kid out with a chair I didn't see him make any funny jokes about my last name.

All I can say is, stare them down, and walk past them. If they take a lash out at you, go for the weakest point. Even their manhood if it comes to it IMO. Its just as equally weak as the little kid that has to get bitches to fight for him.
maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6315
Why don't you grab some of your mates and have a gang war?

I've done that before, great fun.

A bunch of year 11s got their asses kicked by some year 9s. Haha
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6663|Keyboard
I hope that the fight is something like this because I ain't buying anything lower:

gene_pool
Banned
Aww, the red team looked so strong.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6660|Peoria

RicoAtPublix wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

If they gang up on you, have some mace, mace their asses in the face, then while they're in pain, beat the hell out of them.
WOW. That is so gonna be my catchfrase for now on. Mase Their asses in the face.

only if you pay me royalties.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6663|Keyboard
Also, don't do this shit when fighting, it gives you faggot points for eternity:
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6583|United States
Some kid shot you with a paintball gun? What reason did he have to shoot you? Did you provoke him, etc.? I've been shot with a lot of paintballs... it's not painful, and in my opinion, doesn't deserve a complete ass beating. Maybe you should have just slapped him around a bit. Bottom line is that you dug this hole (Especially if it was your fault that you got shot in the first place), and as a man, you need to handle it yourself. However, if these guys plan to gang-rape you at the same time then I would suggest recruiting your own friends to make it fair. That or just explain if these guys want to take you on 1vs1 on seperate days then they can, or if they're wanting to 4vs1 you then threaten to bring in some authorities, etc. I believe in fair fights.... unless the guy slapped around a lady or something.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6575
Right, because real men don't believe in the law!
gene_pool
Banned

Yaocelotl wrote:

Also, don't do this shit when fighting, it gives you faggot points for eternity:
LOL, he still dropped him.
buttersIRL
+17|6611
so you already won your first fight, and you originally where the one to beat soome kid that hit you with a paintball.  Sounds like you started the whole violence part and probably deserve a beating !

it might help you build some character !

Last edited by buttersIRL (2007-05-15 01:03:52)

Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6660|Peoria

buttersIRL wrote:

so you already won your first fight, and you originally where the one to beat soome kid that hit you with a paintball.  Sounds like you started the whole violence part and probably deserve a beating !

it might help you build some character !
pff, even if he did start the first fight, he doesn't have a duty to get his ass beat.
buttersIRL
+17|6611
yeah but i was the other guys and he already beat up to of my mates 1 on 1 then I'd do what people are saying here, turn up with more mates ! 

he doesn't have a duty to get his ass kicked but starting it and then whining about it is stupid.

Last edited by buttersIRL (2007-05-15 01:49:17)

Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6660|Peoria

buttersIRL wrote:

yeah but i was the other guys and he already beat up to of my mates 1 on 1 then I'd do what people are saying here, turn up with more mates ! 

he doesn't have a duty to get his ass kicked but starting it and then whining about it is stupid.
We don't know if he started it or not, it may not be his fault. I don't care. This could be a Pollux thread for all I care. I am just not for letting others push one around. Ganging up on someone is never the solution, and in my opinion, if that happens to you, you have every right to use whatever means necessary (proportionally) to get out of getting beat up.
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6287|Outside your Back window
Go find each of the guys on their own, Take a bat, ask um if they are going to kick the shit into you then....

If the answer is yes - beat um with ur fists, if they are beating you, use the bat

If the answer is no - Shake hands and hug YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
weasel_thingo
+74|6340

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Stay home? Get parents involved, your friends, teachers, etc. There are more people to help than just the police.

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

ur dum lolz
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
you said teachers could help your funny,

you should bring a knife you dont have to use it just threaten them or something.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6778|Dallas

Commie Killer wrote:

I guess this is the right place, well anyways.....

Today I beat the shit out of this one kid, he deserved it, shot me with a paintball gun, well, this kid has friends, so now I have at least 4 of the best fighters in my school kicking my ass tommorrow, Ive already tried backing down. Today was my first fight, I won, tommorrow is my second, I will lose. I am fucked.

My options are tell the cops: they will beat my ass cause they wont even get to Juvenile Detention.
School: After they beat my ass in school they get a suspension, then when they see me out of school they finish what they started.
Tell the cops about the drugs: All of them do weed and others, though either way, as soon as they get out, Im fucked.

Yay, this will be fun.
Rant over.
You got yourself into this by starting a fist fight with someone who had friends.  You can either fight and win/lose and be done with it or you can puss out and they will never leave you alone.

Go balls to the wall and fight to win.  You're going to have to fight one way or another, might as well get it over with.
Chou
+737|6804
Enjoy the pain, have wild fantasies about what you're going to do to them, keep them alive for long suffering, grab a face and take a bite out of it and smile while you're chewing
herrr_smity
+156|6641|space command ur anus
don't be a pussy fight, worst case scenario you bleed.

Last edited by herrr_smity (2007-05-15 03:46:10)

herrr_smity
+156|6641|space command ur anus

weasel_thingo wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

ur dum lolz
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
you said teachers could help your funny,

you should bring a knife you dont have to use it just threaten them or something.
thats a faggots way out, knife
AudioAtomica
+53|6263

herrr_smity wrote:

don't be a pussy fight, worst case scenario you bleed.
Or die, because of blunt force trauma to the head, or paralysis because of back injury, I.E. he goes into the fetal postion and they kick the shit out of his spine.

You've obviously never been in a fight smity.
ikilledyoufool
+0|6213
Dont be a little pussy and chicken out, the most will happen is that you stood up for yourself and got the shit kicked out of you.
Chou
+737|6804

ikilledyoufool wrote:

Dont be a little pussy and chicken out, the most will happen is that you stood up for yourself and got the shit kicked out of you.
HTML doesn't work here
psH
Banned
+217|6397|Sydney
Goons....hired goons.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard