B12RON
+0|6755
I have a few points but i dont know how to get them or what they are. Also, in commander mode how do you get more than 50 points it seems like everytime i get like 30 and cant go over. How do u get 50pts?

[url=http://bf2s.com/player/44684935/][img]http://bf2s.com/player/44684935/sig.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://bf2s.com/player/44684935/][img]http://bf2s.com/player/44684935/awards.jpg[/img][/url]
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6798
1. Its when your a medic and someone near or in your vehicle gets healed by you. Instead of a healing point its a driver special abilit.

2. Commander points are pretty much an average of your whole teams score
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6757|Riva, MD
I barely managed to get 40 points for the badge that I wasn't even aiming for while being a commander one round.  Basically just use supply drops=+1 point each I think and use UAVs and Arty strikes and all that commander stuff.
Slugger(S)
1337 Kn1fe Skills
+0|6764|Alabama
The best way to get commander points is to find a 64 karkand server and be commander with like 20 - 30 guys
fizz85
+1|6830|Voice of reason
Play SF maps they last really long. I got 56 (x2 = 112) commander points playing on warlord. DSW server is very good seems like every map is more than 20 mins.  I also got all SF riboons there also. They do a Warlord/Ghost town rotation. It is kick ass.

I recieved my Staff Officer ribbon playing Sharqi Pen. Clean Sweep is good also alot of jets so you get lots of point (on Average). I lamost got it the first time I commanded on Clean Sweep (got 49 and a loss).

But like it is posted above Commander points are team average.

PS
How did you mange to kill GSHOT 121x in a round.  That round must have lasted forever. Would have been a good time to be commander. Don't you think? Nice 121 kill streak. *** CORRECTED*** All due to DRUNKAHOLICS dilligence.

Please correct my spelling also....

Last edited by fizz85 (2005-12-12 01:48:44)

Drunkaholic
+4|6765

fizz85 wrote:

Nice 375 kill streak and like 800 death streak. You need to bunny hop more man.
That's total kills and total deaths, dumbass...
AFlyingNun
+0|6760
No no no, you guys got it all wrong.

Command as MEC on operation clean sweep: easy win, easy time requirement, easy points. I did it once and got 53 easy, and the match last 20 minutes minimum. It's perfect for getting expert command.
h4r13quin
+0|6768
Getting the badge depends on your code of ethics.  In my other account I had command badge and played in an 8 vs. 8 game on 16 player karkand where people got a lot of points.  Back to the ethics thing.  There are servers where you can play 8 on 8 or 12 on 12 on a 64 player map.  There top players average at least in the 100's and a game lasts more than a half hour, but its a long and boring game, and these servers are always packed.
        Many people have already mentioned the special driver ability points.  As far as I know you get them from driving as a medic, support or engineer and healing, supplying, or repairing from the vehicle; they can also be had possibly giving lifts to people that request them, but im not sure about that one, so next time you hear "give me a lift" give them one and see if you get a point for it.
Ludic
+0|6808|New York

FoodNipple101 wrote:

1. Its when your a medic and someone near or in your vehicle gets healed by you. Instead of a healing point its a driver special abilit.
No, this is NOT true. You get a driver special ability point when someone in your vehicle (jeep/blackhawk/APC/whatever) gets a point for either repair, resupply, or healing. That's why the blackhawk pilots can get insane scores. They get driver kill assists for the gunners, and driver special ability points for the engineers in the back 3 seats.
fizz85
+1|6830|Voice of reason

Drunkaholic wrote:

fizz85 wrote:

Nice 375 kill streak and like 800 death streak. You need to bunny hop more man.
That's total kills and total deaths, dumbass...
Very witty... I could not have thought of  a better one myself.

I stand corrected the kill streak is 121.

Actually it is not total kills and deaths.... the guy is a 1SG. Wow it seems I am not the only "DUMBASS" around. But thanks for making see that I am not alone.

I don't care how he got it. I thought it was funny. Especially when you click on the links to the people he shared the worst enemies and victims with it seems like all names are similar.

Anyway you need to relax dude. It is just a game.

Last edited by fizz85 (2005-12-12 01:57:33)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard