wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6468|UK
Some of those shots are really unbelievable pretty how you lead your shots and the parachuting ones rock!
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6335

It was a great video and Sarciss had some awesome long range shots and close quarters as well. But I got some news for you Wookie guys...I'd take all you out with ma tank. Any bets? Takers? Didn't think so
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6346|Too late for you to know...

Im_Dooomed wrote:

It was a great video and Sarciss had some awesome long range shots and close quarters as well. But I got some news for you Wookie guys...I'd take all you out with ma tank. Any bets? Takers? Didn't think so
LOL!  Dooom!  Thanks for the post.

Just like we get hacker accusations for our sniper skills he gets hacker accusations for his tank whore skills.  I know, we teamed up in tank and got my Crew Service Ribbon bc of it.
C0vert_F0x|1.
+5|6361

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

I smell horseshit. I played against one of your Wookie snipers all day Sunday on infantry only Ghost Town. He kept going back to the top of the clocktower and I kept killing him....over and over and over.

Tip to snipers: don't return to the place you just died at immediately after respawning.
well i regually play the inf only ghost server ....addicted-to-games and it couldnt have been me i wasnt playing much yesterday so who was it???? you remeber the name at all????    and i alrdy know the Lil tip u gave me and all the wookies. i did see a guy with wookie in his name 1s tho playing on that server but he wasnt in our clan might have got wrong guy.

whats your bf2 nickname????

Last edited by C0vert_F0x|1. (2007-05-14 17:00:43)

Sarciss
The Hunter

C0vert_F0x|1. wrote:

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

I smell horseshit. I played against one of your Wookie snipers all day Sunday on infantry only Ghost Town. He kept going back to the top of the clocktower and I kept killing him....over and over and over.

Tip to snipers: don't return to the place you just died at immediately after respawning.
well i regually play the inf only ghost server ....addicted-to-games and it couldnt have been me i wasnt playing much yesterday so who was it???? you remeber the name at all????    and i alrdy know the Lil tip u gave me and all the wookies. i did see a guy with wookie in his name 1s tho playing on that server but he wasnt in our clan might have got wrong guy.

LOL! whats your bf2 nickname?!

Wasn't me!  I go there alot too and I never go in tower.  I smell an imposter!
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6564|Brisbane, Aus

+1 isn't enough lol, that was fan-fuckin-tastic.

loved the distance shots & don't be ss' distance meter lol.

I've never been more afraid of being on wake as I am now..

Well done
BlackKoala
+215|6333

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

You guys don't like the video, just don't post. It was obvious they worked very hard on this for a long time.
you said hard and long, ok seriously i thought it was just like all the other sniper movies out there, just wasn't very original.
How dare you disagree with a forum moderator.

I vote ban.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6661|USA
none too shabby, i must say. makes me wanna reinstall bf2.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6631|Camp XRay

C0vert_F0x|1. wrote:

Cerpin_Taxt wrote:

do you ever use the spell check???? sounds like someone a little butt hurt????? also i loved the over use of the question marks???? look you guys want people to take your clan serious, maybe you should start thinking before posting idiotic comments like this.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6542|Edmonton Alberta
best movie ever!
462nd NSP653
Devout Moderate, Empty Head.
+57|6691
Very impressive...some of the best snipers I've seen...fuck I hate you guys. ;-)

I'm prancing around and put my shock paddles on a fallen comrade to help the team and wham, a bullet rips my fargin head off...now I axe ya, do I really care what color of pants the sombitch who shot me was wearin???
Sarciss
The Hunter

straz_mataz  & 462nd NSP653 & Fenix14 :

Thanks a lot for your posts.  We worked on it a lot and it's worth it when people like you like it and let us know.

WOoKie Sarciss
BlackKoala
+215|6333

Sarciss wrote:

Thanks a lot for your posts.  We worked on it a lot and it's worth it when people like you like it and let us know.

WOoKie Sarciss
Straz was being sarcastic.  (I hate you if not Straz)

He really meant that your video was gay.
Sarciss
The Hunter

BlackKoala wrote:

Sarciss wrote:

WOoKie Sarciss
Straz was being sarcastic.  (I hate you if not Straz)

He really meant that your video was gay.
I guess I should've seen that since he's from TOP?  TC man TC.
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6307
long range shots cool rest not so cool
bobby177
+129|6481|Texas.. getting out asap
My opinion - not very good, anyone can take a ton of footage over a long period of time and show all their lucky kills. Now, if you consistently had 3+ kills in a row with those awesome shots, I would be impressed.
But booooring just 3 second clips of lucky shots for 5 minutes.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6352|Cali
Seriousley my favorite bf2 video ever.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6657
ZZZZZzzzzz, boring.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6500
I watched the first five minutes, I might watch the rest tonight if I need any help trying to sleep.
Reciprocity
+721|6588|the dank(super) side of Oregon
jump-shoot, jump-shoot.  got it.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6569|Southampton, UK

I think my sniper char beats W0oKie's

http://bf2s.com/player/81385864/
ssonrats
+221|6653

bobby177 wrote:

My opinion - not very good, anyone can take a ton of footage over a long period of time and show all their lucky kills. Now, if you consistently had 3+ kills in a row with those awesome shots, I would be impressed.
LOL, lucky shots? My section was done in 1 day so STFU.

Most of my kills were in huge streaks but i cut it down to make it faster.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6659|The Netherlands

bobby177 wrote:

lol you su. you should play a few rounds with some of the good wookie members.
what you see there (vid) is daily shit in the wookie agenda.
eat my luck
lol i made that one up myself cookie
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6281|Outside your Back window
I was there for one of the scenes... Well a rehersal
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6494|Melbourne

i R Downloadin it on the awesomely slow Aussie internats!!! i will report back in like an hour
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard