Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6267|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
What stat/badge/medal/ribbon are you most proud of on your stats.

I'm currently pretty proud of making First Sergeant since I don't play that much. (And I know I'm never going to make Sergeant Major).

And my expert air defence, since it was so much fun getting it on Dragon Valley!

Last edited by Ninja_Kid2002 (2007-05-11 15:56:40)

d.cripz
+29|6409
i like how much my stats have improved as this is my account from the very start.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

I'm not exactly "proud" of anything, but I like my rank because I think it's the best looking out of them all.
David.P
Banned
+649|6273
Getting expert air defense without staying in an aa installment as commander. And Veteran assault with just the GL.
FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6556|Behind you, with a knife
aerial service ribbon done with a F-35 B chasin J-10 Whores
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

- Map Balance and the amount of 100+ BRS's
0ji
+36|6228|Estados Unidos
My purple heart lol.
hollabackitsobi
+1|6247
My Gold, Silver and Bronze medals, because when you beat J-10 whores in scoring on Wake and you're USMC you feel proud. That and my First Sergeant and maybe soon to be Sergeant Major rank.
horseshat
+4|6246
one of my bronse medals

my er, my, er, 43rd one
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6567|NYC / Hamburg

getting basic, veteran and expert AA in 1 one round. Not by laming as commander but with just a linebraker, a supply box and a very determined Chinese chopper crew
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT
Having a TK/Time played under 1.
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6535
My 5K driver points.
EreheMan
+10|6309
ending up in the top3 40% of the time.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6322|Orrstrayleea
Considering this is my first account and i really sucked in my first 50 hours im pretty proud of my KDR that i finnally got over 1 a few days ago,
but my fanciest ribbon would have to be my hellicopter service ribbon because im usually shit in choppers
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

I'm most proud of my expert repair award. I'm one of the few where engy is my favorite kit and I'm really missing it now since I'm going for the 100 hours in other kits.

But I'd also like to mention that I'm most proud that I'm not a cheapass medic whore. In fact, my worst KDR and least time is on Medic kit.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6678|In You Endo- Stoke
I'm pround of my sniper rifle accuracy.
Also happy that i have cleared the 30,000 point gap.
TurDlich
Recovering Karkand Addict
+8|6653|Bottom of the bowl

0ji wrote:

My purple heart lol.
I love my purple heart.  I tried so hard to get it for like 4 or 5 rounds on Karkand.  Just running into arty and into masses of enemies without shooting them.  Laughing the whole time.   It was so much fun!  (not sarcasm)
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

https://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/57/others/medal8.jpg

I'm proud of this one and this one:

https://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/57/others/medal10.jpg
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6843|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Never played IO, not once.

edit: Stats don't show that but it's a fact

Last edited by PBAsydney (2007-05-11 18:21:17)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

PBAsydney wrote:

Never played IO, not once.

edit: Stats don't show that but it's a fact
Lucky bish
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6595|Toronto-Canada
medal of valor because it was the hardest and longest medal that i have ever gotten.
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6565|UK
time played
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6511|Gold Coast
Probably my kill streak, and the time where I got my last 10K points with my new computer. It took me a year to get to 30K, and only a few months to get 10K extra.
I would also be proud of the story behind my expert knife, as I was gunny sgt trying to get to first sgt. I didnt have basic knife, but I had over 100 kills with it. So in between the 100 point promotion thinggy to master sgt, I got expert knife on Wake Island, on beach up the top on the cement bunker. I cheered for an hour.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6746|Mexico City
bah,
just check below..
t0mhank5
+319|6712|Surge
KDR, i think.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard