baggs
+732|6197
OldBastardsClan, Uk servers. www.oldbastardsclan.co.uk

We played there tonight and all was fine, and then on the third round we all got kicked for 'using hacks'.

They seemed ok, i gave them a bit of stick for their bunny hopping, nade spamming and general useless tactics and gameplay. But whats wrong with a bit of hate, anyway, plain and simple they was getting beat. And i would guess its not the first time its happened, so if anyone here has had a similar experience with this clan and their server then please let me know.

Things like this should not be happening, if they host a public server then they play pubilcs no matter how good or bad the public players may be.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6650|Devil's Perch
My whole group has been banned from all their servers with pretty much the same stupid explanation.
Proud member of a dead community.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6461
I was temp banned from the OBC servers a while ago. I don't play there anymore even though I am allowed to again.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6562|Portland, OR, USA
They're okay most of the time, then they turn into cranky old men around their nap time.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6472|Somewhere else

Oveerall not bad, had a few instances wher uncap raping was ok with thier team ONLY.  Don't share the flying things, but no biggie.  OVerall decent to me.

using hacks.... sounds interesting
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6650|Devil's Perch
That "uncap raping was ok with their team only" already points in a good direction: they don't like getting slapped on their own server, which is why they kick and ban for using hacks even without evidence or reason.
Proud member of a dead community.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6733|OctoLand
I find them to be a nice clan, some good players, some not so good. They can be a little gay when it somes to rules though.
I know fucking karate
OBCQ
+1|6188
We are a great clan, but when =ESBU= enter our server and start up conversations, bad mouthing the other pubs on our servers and the clan members themselves, its not a way of making a good impression!

Then If you looked at a few of =ESBU= members stats, they are quite impressive.  If you Ghost their members for a few maps, you will see them pivot turning and killing enemy before they could even be seen.  No UAV, No Commander spoting, but yet some members of =ESBU= were able to know where the enemy was!  Magic?  I think not!

Your members were kicked from the server:
1. for being smacktards
2. for having the ability to know where the enemy was, before they were visable! (ie Hacking)

Your members were Banned from the server:
1. for being smacktards once again
2. for spamming up our forums with your complaints and insults

Servers are for playing, forums are for talking!

You obviously have our forum address, so why are you trying to bad mouth are clan here, instead of trying to work out the problem?  You could have very easily joinned our forums and addressed your issues like adults in a civil manner!  But instead you are trying to justify your actions in the public domain and trying to make yourselves feel better while trying to blemish the name of another clan!

Grow up!
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6712|Scotland

OBCQ wrote:

Then If you looked at a few of =ESBU= members stats, they are quite impressive.  If you Ghost their members for a few maps, you will see them pivot turning and killing enemy before they could even be seen.  No UAV, No Commander spoting, but yet some members of =ESBU= were able to know where the enemy was!  Magic?  I think not!
Soundcard ftw...
OBCQ
+1|6188

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

That "uncap raping was ok with their team only" already points in a good direction: they don't like getting slapped on their own server, which is why they kick and ban for using hacks even without evidence or reason.
Thats a load of crap!

UNCAP raping is and always has been allowed on our servers! 

We are not concerned about who wins or who looses, but on an even playing field!
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6685|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

[E.F.L]Airwolf wrote:

OBCQ wrote:

Soundcard ftw...
Or the fact that it's smart to, I don't know, already start turning to see what's around a corner before you get to it.
OBCQ
+1|6188

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

[E.F.L]Airwolf wrote:

OBCQ wrote:

Soundcard ftw...
Or the fact that it's smart to, I don't know, already start turning to see what's around a corner before you get to it.
OK, so explain jumping around a corner and instantly firing 1 shot and getting an instant head shot, before you even knew the enemy was there!

Walking one way and instantly pivot turning on a dime to a different direction firing 1 shot, killing a hiden enemy instantly, and then pivot turning back the way you were originally going?

My Version of BF2 dosent allow me to look through walls and buildings, maybe you should turn off your HACKS!

Not going to address this any further!

Say what you want, but it means absolutly nothing!

We admin our servers fair, pubs coming in to play fairly and have a good time, will find it on OBC servers!

Pubs coming in with hacks enabled, will quickly be show to the door!

Cheers!

Q...
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6315|Orrstrayleea
Yeh, they've kicked me a few times because they were bagging me telling me how shit my stats were and how low my score was so i knifed them a few times and they kicked me after i typed "lol, knifed by a 'newb', how would ya feel?"
Reciprocity
+721|6573|the dank(super) side of Oregon
they're well known douche bags
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6221|Scotland!
OK, so explain jumping around a corner and instantly firing 1 shot and getting an instant head shot, before you even knew the enemy was there!

Walking one way and instantly pivot turning on a dime to a different direction firing 1 shot, killing a hiden enemy instantly, and then pivot turning back the way you were originally going?
Well, nobody plays like that, hacker or not, so stop spewing shite and accept the fact someone called you out for rage-kicking because you were getting raped.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6671|In You Endo- Stoke
Been on quite a few of there servers.Never had any problems.
maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6294

OBCQ wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

[E.F.L]Airwolf wrote:

Soundcard ftw...
Well obviously they did know the enemy was there. Stop complaining about peoples skill.

I very often check whats behind me, its called using a brain, not hax.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6320

Things aren't looking good for the OBC here...
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6358
Maybe he whipped around because he got SHOT?

Maybe he looked at the corner because aiming at the wall is stupid?
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6731|Omaha, Nebraska
Uh Oh... I was shot in the head....HackZ0r'Z!
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6289|Bloomington Indiana
ive played their servers a few times. not a bad bunch of guys in my opinion. ive always been treated well, so i have no reason to flame them.
maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6294

Schwarzelungen wrote:

ive played their servers a few times. not a bad bunch of guys in my opinion. ive always been treated well, so i have no reason to flame them.
Don't flame them then?
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6289|Bloomington Indiana

maniacmattie wrote:

Schwarzelungen wrote:

Don't flame them then?
i didnt.
was just lettin ya all know i have no issues with them.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6745|Toronto, ON
I was banned there with my old username Nyte and I am also banned there with my new username STFU_Account.
Alpha as fuck.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6590|Seattle

I've played there several times before. I never had a problem.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard