Heffty
+9|6783|Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Was looking for a server to play on and found this...while...I'm sure there's a 'perfectly' good explanation for it.

https://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q50/Crapon/untitled-1.jpg

My only wish is that the stats could be a more acurate reflection of all players skills rather than just the few who have played the game as it was meant to be played...then again, I suppose that in itself is left up to interpretation. As far as stats go though...I hope if BF3 comes out they will separate the infantry only stats from the infantry stats who play on vehicle servers. I am an infantry guy myself for the most part but I've played this game since it first came out so I was an infantry guy back when we had to deal with vehicles all the time. I just get tired of hearing all these 'infantry only server' guys bragging about their increadible infantry K/Ds and SPMs with no consideration for those who actually busted their balls as an infantry player prior to the patches coming out.
BL4CKL10N
+66|6297
simply a statspadding server, one revives, one kills.
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6512
Enemy kills Friendly
Friendly revives Friendly
Enemy kills Friendly
Friendly revives Friendly
etc.
Heffty
+9|6783|Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I understand that. I just find it hard to believe that everyone who works at EA is able to turn the blind eye to it. There has to be some EA guys that care and want to change it.
JaggedPanther
+61|6489
Also looks like 4 guys were AFK and went to bed while 2 guys came in, started game and went bonkers. Doesn't look like any reviving is going on.  Poor 102 death streak probably spawned and went AFK.
eisBär
+22|6259|Germany
So you turn a server that has some statspadding going on into a soapbox for ripping "IO guys"?

hmm.

I flew jets for the first 5 months of the game and then decided to go infantry, so I was infantry with vehicles a lot myself. I get about the same K/D these days no matter which I play on, but I'm glad that there is an IO option.

Additionally, why do you give a shit? That's the real question. Let them pad if they want to waste their time getting some e-medals and unlocks that aren't any better than the regular guns. The fact that people care at all is the very reason why half of the people do it.

57475 P4Dz0rz, Oh N0ez!
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6757|London

Someone make me a sig.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6462|Chicago, IL
well, you've got a screenshot thats pretty good proof, just turn him/them in, nobody can defend a 200 kill streak.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard