Idlewild
Disrupted Logic
+71|6317|Londawn

Echo wrote:

Idlewild wrote:

Echo wrote:

Cool stuff. So streets and helmand are pilot rescue maps.

Maybe we need some ingame messages cause theres alot of people that dont understand what needs to be done.
Indeed, good idea. - Is there any chance that we may be able to get Voip working on the server, I mean PR just isn't PR without the Voip side and communicating to your squad and vice-versa
Voip is working on all the our servers mate. I used it last night on the pr server.

Btw ive put in these 2 auto messages.

British forces go to the CRASHSITE, rescue the pilot (get the pilot kit) and evacuate the pilot to the EXTRACTION POINT to win.

Insurgents have to stop the British forces to win.

Its displayed every 15 seconds.
I've been told in squad chat a couple of times that voip wasn't working - I'll have to check it out
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6709|The Netherlands
Voip is buggy but it works. If it isnt working for someone, its a clientside problem and there's nothing we can do about it.
zeidmaan
+234|6404|Vienna

few days ago when I played few rounds, no one responded to me when I talked on VOIP. I assumed you were on TS and weren't using in game Voip. I hope thats the case... next time Ill ask for confirmation
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6709|The Netherlands
Well some people have it turned off cause it makes them lag and if your in the middle of a fight its hard to hear if its someone on ts or voip. I dont use voip much myself but i ll respond if someone asks if i can hear them.

Btw why dont you use our ts server next time you re playing with us?
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6522|Cardiff
handy hint for peeps who have trouble hearing voip (coz im deaf i had to find a remedy lol).

if u turn down the bf2 volumes to say 50% and then turn up your speaker/headphones so that the game volume was at its original loudness as it were, the voip will be twice as loud. yay!
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6612|EU

[THE] comben wrote:

handy hint for peeps who have trouble hearing voip (coz im deaf i had to find a remedy lol).

if u turn down the bf2 volumes to say 50% and then turn up your speaker/headphones so that the game volume was at its original loudness as it were, the voip will be twice as loud. yay!
I have no problem with that, but good solution. Idlewild, go play with your settings
Idlewild
Disrupted Logic
+71|6317|Londawn

sdlettonieCZLV wrote:

[THE] comben wrote:

I have no problem with that, but good solution. Idlewild, go play with your settings
bahhh, it's not just me ! - Voip works on other servers anyhow; * plays with settings *

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard