Bullet_Force
+3|6231|Australia

PhaxeNor wrote:

Hacking comments are just funny
It just tell you how they are ^^

Like when I played on my server and a player that was Lieutenant Colonel started to say that I hacked because I killed him all the time. I'm 1st Lieutenant btw..

It's just funny to watch nothing more.

But as zer0fus10n said. I hardly watch the comments when im alive
Yea it does make for laughs at times, some of the comments are so out landish you cant help but giggle. However getting them non stop on a daily basis from the usual non noobs decently ranked players is pretty annoying.
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6450|Norway | Unkown

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

PhaxeNor wrote:

I'm 1st Lieutenant btw..
ZOMG!!!!1111 STATS   
Just to get the point with the rank from the player. A high ranked player bitching about someone that has a lower rank than himself.

And I don't really care so much about stats Play for fun ^^
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6362

Just curious about that Picture from that other game site, you got 1000 posts on there? And you now decide to join these forums, seems like you'd find all the same stuff on either one.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6428|The Gem Saloon
pretty sure he joined this site to promote his "clan"
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6744|Kangarooland

Bullet_Force wrote:

Sorry I just get it so often it gets to me after a while.
i lol'd.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6362

Well, there are a lot of people joining forums to promote clans so what? And BTK General could just be a title for his clan so what? There isn't much going on in this thread other then flaming eachother him.

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2007-05-10 23:58:32)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Bullet_Force
+3|6231|Australia
I joined this forum as I often use bf2s the stat thing to check on my KDR and a friend told me about the forums the other day so I joined.

Last edited by Bullet_Force (2007-05-10 23:59:58)

Parker
isteal

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Well, there are a lot of people joining forums to promote clans so what? And BTK General could just be a title for his clan so what? There isn't much going on in this thread other then flaming eachother him.
he made multiple accounts to pomote his "clan" and even agreed with himself in other threads.
at least thats the consensus at this point.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=73172

Last edited by Parker (2007-05-11 00:00:58)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6656|Gold coast, Aus.

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

ROFL, THE BULLET FORCE HIMSELF WHINING ABOUT HACKUSATIONS.

PM i got on another forum from B_F.

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/3883 … onsuu7.jpg

Epic fail.
Can't read it, zoom pls.
Right click, view image and zoom that way.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6591|Brisbane, Aus

I find it funny but I've only been called a hacker 4 times
Bullet_Force
+3|6231|Australia
Parker m8 I got 1 account and as I explained to the other twit trying to flame me, its a forum and people agree/disagree with each other all the time. If they want to agreee with me thats fine, if they dont thats fine also.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6684

PhaxeNor wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

PhaxeNor wrote:

I'm 1st Lieutenant btw..
ZOMG!!!!1111 STATS   
Just to get the point with the rank from the player. A high ranked player bitching about someone that has a lower rank than himself.

And I don't really care so much about stats Play for fun ^^
Teddy's jokes fail.
Bullet_Force
+3|6231|Australia

Fenix14 wrote:

I find it funny but I've only been called a hacker 4 times
Whats your KDR?
Parker
isteal
if your calling me a twit, right on. you are the one that failed to post a topic in the correct section THREE times.
you would figure with over a thousand posts at some other forums you would know something like that.

anyway, im not disagreeing with you, just calling your bluff.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6684

gene_pool wrote:

ROFL, THE BULLET FORCE HIMSELF WHINING ABOUT HACKUSATIONS.

PM i got on another forum from B_F.

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/3883 … onsuu7.jpg

Epic fail.
LØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØLL

n1, bullet_force
/sarcasm.
Bullet_Force
+3|6231|Australia

Im_Dooomed wrote:

General is a rank of the clan and its customary among all BTKers to sign off with their name and rank.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6524|Gogledd Cymru

why do you call everyone "mate" youre not a scouser are you ?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6684

Parker wrote:

if your calling me a twit, right on. you are the one that failed to post a topic in the correct section THREE times.
you would figure with over a thousand posts at some other forums you would know something like that.

Also, refer to his sig, he is missing "killing the noobs so you don't have to"

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2007-05-11 00:05:55)

Bullet_Force
+3|6231|Australia

Parker wrote:

The clan forum seems like the right place do post a clan related thing wouldn't you agree?
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6476

Bullet_Force wrote:

Parker m8 I got 1 account and as I explained to the other twit trying to flame me, its a forum and people agree/disagree with each other all the time. If they want to agreee with me thats fine, if they dont thats fine also.
Yeah and what are the chances that the 4 other guys that agreed with you happened to register about the same time as you. gg owned.

Oh and I forgot, pretty much everyone here is trying to flame you.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-05-11 00:09:27)

Bullet_Force
+3|6231|Australia

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

Bullet_Force wrote:

Yeah and what are the chances that the 4 other guys that agreed with you happened to register about the same time as you. gg owned.
I dont know about any 4 guys but I know one of the guys that posted in my clan thread.
Parker
isteal

Bullet_Force wrote:

Parker wrote:

The clan forum seems like the right place do post a clan related thing wouldn't you agree?
LOL thats a start....then when you get in there you look for the sub-section "Clans seeking members".
then you make your post WITHOUT making multiple accounts to brag about your "clan"

edit: LOL teddy, he fixed his sig.

Last edited by Parker (2007-05-11 00:11:37)

Bullet_Force
+3|6231|Australia

Parker wrote:

Bullet_Force wrote:

Parker wrote:

LOL thats a start....then when you get in there you look for the sub-section "Clans seeking members".
I didnt notice the sub section.

Last edited by Bullet_Force (2007-05-11 00:12:14)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6684

Parker wrote:

Bullet_Force wrote:

Parker wrote:

then you make your post WITHOUT making multiple accounts to brag about your "clan"

edit: LOL teddy, he fixed his sig.
  "The grammar police, stern, stern but fair."
Volatile
+252|6739|Sextupling in Empire

Parker wrote:

Bullet_Force wrote:

Parker wrote:

Ha ha ha, that has to be one of the saddest things i've seen yet on this site.
Genious there didn't think to make his accounts over a longer period of time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard