jsnipy
+3,276|6562|...

I know this is kind of a silly source, but ponder the likelihood (following a nuclear attack).

http://www.secretsofsurvival.com/surviv … ttack.html

This may be a very deadly year for Americans living in the United States.

According to Hal Lindsey of WorldNetDaily.com, Hugo Chavez, the President of Venezuela, has threatened to unleash an army of operatives already inside the United States, if the U.S. attacks Iran.

In other words, mass murder by armed gangs already in U.S. cities.

MS-13, most likely the 'army of operatives' Chavez threatened to unleash, is the most violent gang in the United States, numbering in the tens of thousands, responsible for murders across the country and the subject of congressional investigations. At one point they were reported to be in over 3,500 U.S. cities.

Approximately 70,000 more are in Central America where many receive paramilitary training, and from the sound of things, have been sneaking in by the thousands from Mexico into the United States.

MS-13 gangs have set up in many American cities, and are reported to have created a national command hierarchy, with some gang members on the East and West coast reporting directly to and paying gang dues to leaders in Central America.

Now it gets scary.

Brigitte Gabriel, the author of "Because They Hate: A Survivor of Islamic Terror Warns America," tells Larry Elder of "The Larry Elder Show" (a nationally syndicated daily talk show for ABC Radio Networks):

"We have terrorists coming through our borders. Al-Qaida is working with the MS-13 gang, smuggling al-Qaida terrorists into the country. Hezbollah is doing the same... We estimate thousands have already been smuggled into America... Hamas is here..."

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-05-10 19:59:48)

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6433|The Gem Saloon
thought about it and im ready.

not only will they have to deal with people like me, all i have to do is go tell all the dope dealing gangbangers that anyone that looks spanish is trying to take their corner.
the bloods and crips own this country as far as that shit goes.......but then there are people like me.

anyway, those cats are over-hyped. one of my old acquaintances is locked up in federal prison with some of those guys. from what he tells me, the skin heads pwn those cats.
joker8baller
+68|6706
Time to get me my shotgun.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6669|Washington, DC

I'm sure some silly gang can put up a fight against the US military.

"Hey homes, let's kill these fools!"
"Word!"

*Humvee and Apache appear*

"Aw shit son!"
keghog
+2|6334
I would love for them to try to start shit. Even without the police, the US has too many armed citizens for them to stand a chance. My small town alone could create a small army.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6805|Cambridge (UK)

Hurricane wrote:

"Word!"

"Aw shit son!"
You do NOT want that happening.

keghog wrote:

I would love for them to try to start shit. Even without the police, the US has too many armed citizens for them to stand a chance. My small town alone could create a small army.
And that is part of the reason why.

The other part is: look what the US military did to Iraq.

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2007-05-10 20:10:17)

Sanjaya
Banned
+40|6266
Paranoia.
Parker
isteal
yo playa, whats dat helicopter over der doin?
dont know dawg, lets go blast it wit our gats (.22 revolver)
nah fuck dat, lets........followed by eternal silence, and less of a chance of the gene pool getting infected.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6335|Bloomington Indiana
cant wait to play with my rifle again, haha
unlikely though
Hurricane
Banned

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

"Word!"

"Aw shit son!"
You do NOT want that happening.
Yeah, you're right. The sound of chain guns ripping apart some silly gangstas would interfere with my listening to music.

We should take a page from Sombra Negra:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sombra_Negra

Seriously, if this scenario were to happen, I'd answer the call to arms and drop the gangstas like flies.
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6670|USA

keghog wrote:

Even the town of Laverkin Ut has a law that you must be armed.  Good luck MS!
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6588|San Diego, CA, USA
If it is true there is a large percentage of the populace that are armed...not as much as Switzerland, but large enough that ever block they attack will have people shooting at them from the woodwork.

It would definiately be a wakeup call.

Borders, language, culture.
Parker
isteal
it would be a fucking turkey shoot.

i for one have enough ammo for at least a hundred of them......and if i go get the real arsenal, well shit, id be looking for people to arm.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6801

Should I cash out my 401K?
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6745

Hurricane wrote:

"Word!"

"Aw shit son!"
More like "Hey muchachos, lets kill these fools"!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6640|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6383|New York
Anyone who invaded the U.S. would have to fight every man, woman, and child that could pull a trigger.  Everyone saw how this country bonded together after 9/11, if an invasion did occur this country would put aside all our petty differences and work together to send the invaders to a fiery death.
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6242
*starts gun collection*
Scorpion0x17
+691|6805|Cambridge (UK)
OK, now I'm starting to hope the OP is true...

maybe it'll spark the US into orgy of self-destruction...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6801

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

You hope that eh?
Scorpion0x17
+691|6805|Cambridge (UK)
Yes. Whilst I like individual Americans, and wish them personally no harm, I dislike the US as a country and think the world would be a better place without it.
Hurricane
Banned

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

If by self-destruction you mean destroying the enemy, then bring it on!
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6242
Also, that article is a load of BS:

If you live in the United States, it's time to worry – better yet, it's time for you to pray (as those who pray have nothing to fear). And don't make the mistake of praying to one of the numerous false religions plaguing the Earth – you need to pray to Jesus Christ, who died for your sins so that you can be saved from the coming wrath.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6801

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Yes. Whilst I like individual Americans, and wish them personally no harm, I dislike the US as a country and think the world would be a better place without it.
Oh.  You created it BTW.
Cerpin_Taxt
+155|6242

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

I've seen many of you make that same claim.

Anyone with half a brain can deduce what you are actually thinking.

Last edited by Cerpin_Taxt (2007-05-10 20:25:44)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard