MetalChont
+18|6557|Sydney, Australia
Hi guyz,

I like being a fuckwit in BF2 and thought I'd share my methods with you.

The Knife Fight

Coax your enemy into a knife however you see fit - an  effective way of doing this is bump into an enemy, switch to your knife and jump around, stabbing the air all the time.  Hopefully they too will switch to their knife.  You are half way.  Now, quickly switch back to your gun and boom the stupid cunt.

The Forced Suicide

Picture this: you are sitting at your main and you see SuPaPlaYA666_POWERMAN rigging his jeep with C4.  This name is a fucking annoying and ridiculous one.  To indirectly show your dislike for this player's name, you can use the forced suicide tactic.  Wait for him to get that first block of C4 on there and blow his jeep up with a rocket.  Win!

Corpse Camping

You just nailed that retard from your slightly elevated position.  Switch to your tube and wait... 2 for 1.  Be sure to say shit over global relating to how your skillz are superior to theirs.

Disabling USMC's air power on Wake Island

This one requires 3 people.  At the start of the round, have 2 people shoot the attack chopper with SRAWs and shoot the F35 yourself.  One pissed off team, several punishable TKs soon to come.

Dance, bitch!

Approach the nearest low-ranking player on your team and shoot at their feet whilst jumping around.  Chances are they will panic/get pissed off and TK you.  Punish.

Claymore Defusing

We all hate claymores right?  Right????  Thought so.

Follow any of your team's 10 friendly snipers and wait for them to drop a claymore.  Page down!

The Super Commander

You are the commander.  You are in charge.

G15 users have an advantage here.  Make a macro consisting of Page Up and Page Down with a 50 or so millisecond delay between each.  Put the macro's repeat setting to "Toggle".
Get the commander spot and let rip with your macro. 
Whilst at it, drop arty on your carrier and say things such as "Keep up the good work guys!  Watch out for the arty on the carrier guys!  Sorry guys!" in a really enthusiastic tone.

To up the fuckwittery here, remove the Page Up key from your macro so that the ensuing TKs are sure to be punished.

Pick Up Your Teammates on the Carrier

Get in a Blackhawk and glide over your teammates as they wait for a jet/chopper.  It is likely that they are holding E and, as such, will gladly hop aboard.

Snipers + Height

Follow that sniper up the crane/high building and push him off the edge.  Who said he had to be an enemy sniper?

It should also be noted that this works on the carrier too.

Forumz

Troll.  Troll harder and faster than any others.  Harshly reject the opinions of all others and go on about how much better you are - both in-game and in real life.

Or you can be a clever troll.

Last edited by MetalChont (2007-05-10 19:30:31)

Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6715
David.P
Banned
+649|6283

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

I wish we could
albino cookie
The only Karkand whore who doesn't medic whore
+12|6306|katrina sucks
nice lol
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6431|My room

MetalChont wrote:

Hi guyz,

The Knife Fight

Coax your enemy into a knife however you see fit - an  effective way of doing this is bump into an enemy, switch to your knife and jump around, stabbing the air all the time.  Hopefully they too will switch to their knife.  You are half way.  Now, quickly switch back to your gun and boom the stupid cunt.

The Forced Suicide

Picture this: you are sitting at your main and you see SuPaPlaYA666_POWERMAN rigging his jeep with C4.  This name is a fucking annoying and ridiculous one.  To indirectly show your dislike for this player's name, you can use the forced suicide tactic.  Wait for him to get that first block of C4 on there and blow his jeep up with a rocket.  Win!

Corpse Camping

You just nailed that retard from your slightly elevated position.  Switch to your tube and wait... 2 for 1.  Be sure to say shit over global relating to how your skillz are superior to theirs.

This one requires 3 people.  At the start of the round, have 2 people shoot the attack chopper with SRAWs and shoot the F35 yourself.  One pissed off team, several punishable TKs soon to come.

Dance, bitch!

Approach the nearest low-ranking player on your team and shoot at their feet whilst jumping around.  Chances are they will panic/get pissed off and TK you.  Punish.

Claymore Defusing

Follow any of your team's 10 friendly snipers and wait for them to drop a claymore.  Page down!

The Super Commander

G15 users have an advantage here.  Make a macro consisting of Page Up and Page Down with a 50 or so millisecond delay between each.  Put the macro's repeat setting to "Toggle".
Whilst at it, drop arty on your carrier and say things such as "Keep up the good work guys!  Watch out for the arty on the carrier guys!  Sorry guys!" in a really enthusiastic tone.

To up the fuckwittery here, remove the Page Up key from your macro so that the ensuing TKs are sure to be punished.

Snipers + Height

Follow that sniper up the crane/high building and push him off the edge.  Who said he had to be an enemy sniper?

Forumz

Troll.  Troll harder and faster than any others.  Harshly reject the opinions of all others and go on about how much better you are - both in-game and in real life.

Go away. And get a life. Now.
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6464|the guy in the hind on gator
lol i love it+1
Wake_is_cool
+1|6205
Great guide! Good to see the high calibre BF2 players sharing their knowledge for all!
MetalChont
My life is as pro as my stats.  Even better in fact.

I do not see how someone with an overall KDR of less than 1 can comment on the quality of one's life.
MetalChont
Add me to xfire if you wanna talk about it: metalchont is my name.
Bullet_Force
+3|6205|Australia

Wake_is_cool wrote:

Great guide! Good to see the high calibre BF2 players sharing their knowledge for all!
Your obviously not from down under m8, this is fair dinkum where I play.
ManOfWisdom
+0|6205

Bullet_Force wrote:

Wake_is_cool wrote:

Yep I\\\'m from Ipswich and this is uniform conduct on the servers where I live all day. Its the Australian way - anything and everything goes.

Last edited by ManOfWisdom (2007-05-10 20:05:48)

MetalChont
Yeah man
Maxxxie74
+25|6579|Brisbane, Australia
Meh, I don't get all the "-1" and "get a life" comments.  You guys are obviously humour-impaired!

+1 to the author

Max
aLi3nZ
+138|6515|New Zealand

Wake_is_cool wrote:

BombThud
+2|6205
WOW thanks for the tips man, some good ones there. I plan on visiting Wake Island later today and giving em a try thx for the encouragment man it seems like such great fun
Wake_is_cool
+1|6205
At least the sila players have their heads on strait
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6453|Perth, W.A, Australia.
you forgot jump spamming and dolphin diving.
Rellim83
+7|6691|PA
reminds me of the other 8 similar guides that were already posted......
BombThud
+2|6205

Wake_is_cool wrote:

At least the sila players have their heads on strait
SILA is that the Iraqi Battlefield 2 clan that only plays Sharqui Peninsula right? They love the Mi-28 to get even with the American. Always give a good camping from what I heard.

Last edited by BombThud (2007-05-10 20:58:28)

MetalChont

Rellim83 wrote:

reminds me of the other 8 similar guides that were already posted......
linx pleez
AIDS_KILLER
+1|6220
lol.. nice guide
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6337

Im gonna find you on a server...And im gonna teabag you and kidnap u as much as possilbe. If you do that shit often, you deserve it. Your a cunt stain on the BF2 Community
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
13rin
+977|6488

MetalChont wrote:

Hi guyz,

The Knife Fight

The Forced Suicide

Corpse Camping

Dance, bitch!

Claymore Defusing

The Super Commander

Pick Up Your Teammates on the Carrier

Get in a Blackhawk and glide over your teammates as they wait for a jet/chopper.  It is likely that they are holding E and, as such, will gladly hop aboard.

Snipers + Height

It should also be noted that this works on the carrier too.

Forumz

you a member of top?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6648
Some of you guys need to get a since of humor. I thought it was funny, my favorite part was the commander part.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6331|Orrstrayleea

ManOfWisdom wrote:

Bullet_Force wrote:

Wake_is_cool wrote:

Yep I\\\'m from Ipswich and this is uniform conduct on the servers where I live all day. Its the Australian way - anything and everything goes.
hell yeh, aussie servers are shit!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard