BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6293|Malaysia
Topic.

For me, it was when I managed to "borrow" the Riesig and went on a killing spree, taking out 3 tanks that were engaging me all at once. Too bad I didnt screenshot it...would have been an awesome video >_<
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6501|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Cool, congrats. That almost happend to me too.

BTW: I lived in Malaysia 6 Years ... So Malaysia Boleh ... Salamat Datang to BF2s.
jamiet757
+138|6620
I was playing titan and most of the other team was at the door to our reactor core, my team was preventing them from entering.  They were so focused on getting through the door that they didn't notice me while I stood upstairs in the back of the cargo bay and shot rockets at them, eventually killing them all.  That is how I got my silver titan defense badge, if only I had had the time requirements I could have gotten gold too.  It was fun, since no one turned around and shot at me.  Eventually someone snuck up underneath me and threw a nade at me, but oh well.

Last edited by jamiet757 (2007-05-10 06:05:49)

loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6533|Valhalla
Getting this by myself. I was so happy because it took me nearly 10 hours after I met the requirements
https://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1967/screen108vn0.jpg
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

When i got bernadictus' tags
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6501|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

jsnipy wrote:

lol
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6566|Mountains of NC

jsnipy wrote:

still ain't got mine
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

SEREMAKER wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

still ain't got mine
'cause you are barricaded in ur titan

btw .. that game .. i got like 10 knife kills just hoping one was you

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-05-10 06:20:01)

Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6443|Australia.
I have a few memorable moments.

1. I knifed a poor guy in the backside while he was looking down the chute of the Titan, he basically flew. lol.

2. Single handedly killed 5 guys in my team's Titan Core, probably giving my team enough time to blow the enemy Titan and prevent us from losing.

3. Defending my Titan and have some noob on the enemy team running into my APM. He put a kick vote against me. Ahh...the whinging of 12 year olds. It's what makes Battlfield games.

4. And probably my favourite was going Rambo-style on the enemy Titan, blowing up all 4 Consoles and the Core with only my support squad member on the Titan. The rest of my team mates didn't even reach the Titan.

I'm sure I have plenty more. But these are the ones I remember the most.
Dragonclaw
+186|6303|Florida
Most memorable moment on 2142? When I sold it.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51
When I stopped playing it.
trentnorris
Scar 11 whore
+22|6653
mine must have been when i knifed 10 guys going for a console inside the friendly titan.

or when N[@]M ENIG@81 got killed by my krylov into his head. then i get a 1 HIT!!!!! YOU CHEAT LITTLE AIMBOTER

perhaps the best must be now that i killed 2 clan guys on long distance with my krylov. turned out to be 2 of harveycampers clan mates and they all hate me now and including harveycamper. because they think i use an aimbot and they told me that they where gonna report me lol for hacking.

Last edited by trentnorris (2007-05-21 10:52:09)

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6841|Reykjavík, Iceland.
This round
https://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/fb48f08c69dc07f15a57fb8c8a5471fe125d0c3a.png

and no, it wasn't a knife server, nor was it a high point server.

I ended up with 50 points after the commander bonus.
Kontrolfreq
+50|6602|Cambridge UK

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Wow, there's some worthwhile posting... <sigh> If you don't play the game, wtf are you doing in the forum??

I think it was probably killing 6 people in a row (in one engagement) with the Clark, I must have taken out the whole squad That, or every time i kill my housemate - i get to hear his frustration first hand lol.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6386|New York
Wrecking house on a server full of generals, leading the entire round, and then at the end, when defending my titan, killing the entire squad as they left the reactor room trying to get that last pin. That was the same round they kicked me at the very end because I destroyed their pansy asses.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6233|United Kingdom
knifing 2 guys in my clan within 45 mins of having the game ... one was the clanleader
Magius5.0
+106|6380|UMass Amherst
Oh, I got quite a few memorable moments...

1.  My 42 man killing spree on Camp Gibraltar as (mostly) support class, lobbing grenades with plenty of enemies around to frag.  Suckers couldn't touch me, for I have teh ninja within me.

2.  Various killing streaks with too many vehicles to count.  About the only time I die is if I get flanked or seriously outnumbered...or run into a walker at point-blank with no back-up.

3.  Problem solver pins.  Three of them.  Need I say more?

4.  Being a death-defying infantry while being chased by too many vehicles and pissed off enemies to count.  Yeah, I've earned many a stinging remark for my survival skills.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51

Kontrolfreq wrote:

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Wow, there's some worthwhile posting... <sigh> If you don't play the game, wtf are you doing in the forum??
I dont search through the forums, I just click on every topic that attracts on the front page and post my opinion in it.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6533|Valhalla

Magius5.0 wrote:

8 of em I win
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6284|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

loonitic wrote:

Magius5.0 wrote:

8 of em I win
I have 5

loonitic
  ShawN |          |
|           |           |Magius5.0
|     2    |     1    |      3      |
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys
when my battlewalker glitched inside a building on belgrade and i went 45-0, gg me.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651
Making fun of DICE employees in the beta stage. Also, podding on top of people was moderately fun. (with the unnerfed beta APC pods. GG non-beta players, you're already playing a nerfed game )
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Avantek
Banned
+7|6346|New York

loonitic wrote:

Magius5.0 wrote:

8 of em I win
Got 9 muhaha.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6412|Finland

RDX jihad bombing DICE CEO when they were testing how to fix the bug how a gunship or transport got stuck on titan when trying to take off
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6284|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

[69th_GFH]GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

RDX jihad bombing DICE CEO when they were testing how to fix the bug how a gunship or transport got stuck on titan when trying to take off
i doubt they do that online tbh.....
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard