corce
+2|6601
I've seen a thread about this somewhere else, I had an ok round scoring 97, but the game bugged out (for the first time in this way at least) to award me medals and ribbons I have got before. At first I assumed the game had logged me in as a private but my rank showed correctly and I seem to have got all the points *snigger* Anyone better this fluke?

https://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.88d275d5ad.jpg
airie865
[KNTL] uber - pwner
+5|6648| Scotland !
thats strange considering your badges and ribbons dont add up to 7874 ..
i think its your lucky day m8
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6759|OctoLand
Burn the screenshot
I know fucking karate
corce
+2|6601

airie865 wrote:

But you can't see my badges and ribbons heh, there are 7 pages of them, thats only the second page.

Last edited by corce (2007-05-10 05:20:35)

loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6553|Valhalla

airie865 wrote:

Well he has got 7 pages of awards there so it might very well add up to 7000+
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6674|UK
Yes mate as you said there are a few threads about it lying around, its a bug fella, iv had it a few times once when the game was out for only about a week or so, thought i was going to be re-set lol, but as they say, whoever they are "SHIT HAPPENS" !!!
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6521|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
I think you had the private glitch exept it showed your rank in game. I had that so damn often i was like wohooo yeah but then i didn't even get those points damn it ..
jamiet757
+138|6641
I don't know about you, but I would hate that...it seems like you went all your career trying to get points, then through a glitch, you get enough to get you to the last few ranks...

doesn't sound fun to me

I had the private glitch happen to me once, but I only got a few basic badges, so I only ended up with a 150 or so career points

Last edited by jamiet757 (2007-05-10 06:05:00)

_-_911_-_180891
+540|6521|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

jamiet757 wrote:

I don't know about you, but I would hate that...it seems like you went all your career trying to get points, then through a glitch, you get enough to get you to the last few ranks...

doesn't sound fun to me
Well it isn't
corce
+2|6601

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

I think you had the private glitch exept it showed your rank in game. I had that so damn often i was like wohooo yeah but then i didn't even get those points damn it ..
Well it's similar, but I was awarded all the badges/ribbons etc, they show up in my recent awards and the date for alot of my stuff is now dated today rather than a few weeks/months ago when I first got them, which is a bit annoying too. My global score is also higher, went from 90,000ish to 98,000ish in 10 minutes of play heh.

jamiet757 wrote:

I don't know about you, but I would hate that...it seems like you went all your career trying to get points, then through a glitch, you get enough to get you to the last few ranks... doesn't sound fun to me
I'd be annoyed if I had ranked up through the bug, but since I'm general already I don't really care

Last edited by corce (2007-05-10 08:16:44)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6583|Area 51
Niiceeee!
Kommander_Kale
Genetically Modified
+19|6434|Melbourne, Australia
I have got the Legion of Merit ribbon 6 times now i think. That's an extra 12,000 career points.

But unfortunately, the highest i think i've got in a round is about 3,500.
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6751|Germany, near Koblenz
As soon as you hit the General, nobody cares about your career points any longer. So just don't bother about this bug.
Commando
+8|6620
Got to love when that happens. That's when you change your kits regularly and go for gold badges that you already have. Ching ching in points as you dont lose them. But if our already a general, career points mean nothing
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6384|California
i got 22711 before

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard