[AH1z]PJ
+75|6416
G15 is the ugliest keyboad on planet

I have saitek eclips and I love it, had it for over a year, a bit of the gray finishing came of on the letter A but the keyboard is still doing awesome, it looks sexy and its got some weight to it which makes it stable

I might get razer tarantula next
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6696|Wigan. Manchester. England.
I probly will end up getting it soon like i said this will be given to my bro.

this only cost me £19 anyway
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6416

R3v4n wrote:

Not as good as a G15, and i also hear you cant run Trackmainia on it.
oh thats explains why trackmania didnt work on my PC

bahh who cares, TDU and GTR 2 ftw
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6836|UK

R3v4n wrote:

Not as good as a G15
Can't see why you'd want to spend £50-£60 on a keyboard for a bunch of novelty features.

Last edited by Milk.org (2007-05-10 10:06:01)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6815|Scotland

Milk.org wrote:

Can't see why you'd want to spend £50-£60 on a keyboard for a bunch of novelty features.
I got it for £25....brand new...
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6836|UK

Zimmer wrote:

Milk.org wrote:

The G15? that seems more reasonable.
DooM
+28|6366
My standard couple of notes keyboard still owns rofl.
DooM
+28|6366

Zimmer wrote:

Milk.org wrote:

Where from? I've seen it online £50. Is that £25 free delivery? or with the delivery included already?
UNDIESRULES
+4|6740
I have been using the Saitek one for a year or so and TBH i am not a big fan.  I think it looks the part but the keys i think feel cheap and the whole thing is too plasticy.  I fancy one of those nice alluminium ones.
howler_27
+90|6747
I love my keyboard.  The side of the "A" key has worn off, and I have NOT had any spacebar problems as claimed.  Great keyboard for the money.  I've used the G15 and that one feels smaller to my hands.  Didn't like it.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6709

I want a Razer Tarantula. But only if I suddenly get a whole crap load of money; waste otherwise.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6630|United States
The Eclipse is the best keyboard I've owned. I've had it for a long time and the spacebar isn't broken and there's not even a hint of paint fade on any of the keys. The G15 is a decent keyboard, but it's big, uses a lot of resources, and has a greater chance of failing than most other keyboards. That flip-up screen is more or less eye candy, and all those extra macro buttons are only useful for non-fps related games. Plus the USB ports on the thing are useless for anything other than flash sticks or camera sticks. They don't supply enough power to mice.

Good choice with the Saitek!
jsnipy
+3,276|6582|...

Milk.org wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

Not as good as a G15
QFE
https://img296.imageshack.us/img296/828/16999eax3.jpg

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-05-10 13:59:30)

Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6515|The edge of sanity

Profitteroles wrote:

I've got one and i love it.
same really durable keyboard
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6387|Australia
Looks awesome.

Wouldn't get one myself though - I'm waiting until a green one is released (either by Saitek, Logitech of Razer).

Last edited by Sup3r_Dr4gon (2007-05-11 02:42:22)

R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6546|Melbourne

Milk.org wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

Not as good as a G15
I wouldn't say they are novelty features as i use them all very much:

G15 is better:
Monitors my CPU & RAM usage
Monitors my Email
Monitors IRC can type while in game with out alt-tabbing
Has the date and time on it
Run media player via the Ray's Winamp Plugin.  I can control my media while in game

Macro's to all my major folders Movies, Games, Docs etc.

And my Fav is turning my Keyboard into a disco!
check this out to see what i mean

Now you see why the G15 > All other keyboards.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard