Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6420|Oslo, Norway
Hi.

Can someone give me a list with the maps of two-seated air planes?

I really really want my "Aerial service ribbon" but suck big  time at flying so I thought that if I knew which maps to visit I can sneak into a plane.
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6270
http://wiki.bf2s.com/maps

I'm not exactly sure, but if you click on each map it will tell you what planes are available.  You might have to check this page as well:

http://wiki.bf2s.com/vehicles/aviator

This one tells you which planes are the bombers. 

Have fun flying!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6688
Operation clean sweep, gulf of oman
Volatile
+252|6743|Sextupling in Empire

Daqing oilfields.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6608|United States
Daqing Oilfields, Gulf of Oman, Operation Clean Sweep, Taraba Quarry(Euro Force), and Kubra Dam.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6420|Oslo, Norway

BeerzGod wrote:

Daqing Oilfields, Gulf of Oman, Operation Clean Sweep, Taraba Quarry(Euro Force), and Kubra Dam.
When you never bombed people before, which map is easiest for a nooob to play at??? When first beiing a gunman on apache/hind I thought that it was hard. Everything happend so god damn fast! Or do you get used to it pretty fast?
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6608|United States
Actually, any of those maps are very noob-friendly for a second-seat gunner (As long as you have a halfway decent pilot). They are all very wide open maps full of vehicles to bomb the hell out of. My favorite would be Taraba Quarry though... it's smaller and completely full of vehicles. Very easy to rack up all kinds of kills. With anything else, it takes some practice and the best way I would tell you to practice bombing/flying would be to fire up a single-player game with Operation Clean Sweep.

Last edited by BeerzGod (2007-05-10 00:22:56)

Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6420|Oslo, Norway
Thanks. Whenever checking other people's stats to find a decent pilot I always seem to find americans. And thats a time difference of aprox 5-7 hoours. Whick means problems to play with...
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6608|United States
Well, I can add you to XFire and attempt to help you out if you give me a rough time frame of what days you play, and what time during the day.
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6374
It just takes patience... you can either wait to find a good pilot, waiting through the crap ones that constantly crash in to immobile objects. Or you can practice yourself.

To be honest I would just practice piloting yourself. Its much more fun, and it will feel great when you are really good. To do this, I would either playign Operation Clean Sweep on singleplayer, play on an unranked server, play on the BF2 demo, or download a mod such as Hard Justice, which has Bot support for 64 player maps such as Wake Island. Can't give you the link right now, so just google Hard Justice Mod, and make sure you download the Mod itself, not just the map packs.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6420|Oslo, Norway

BeerzGod wrote:

Well, I can add you to XFire and attempt to help you out if you give me a rough time frame of what days you play, and what time during the day.
I have one "playnight" a week when I know I'll be on. That'll be wednesdays from 20.00, local time. Have no idea what the time is at your location, but if you can it will be cool! Do you use teamspeak by the way?

Sometimes I log on and play an hour or two randomly, when the mrs and the kid is out.

Hard to get some "quality time" after getting married and got a kid.

Last edited by Babb Master Flash (2007-05-10 02:45:42)

[Hive]-Twist
+13|6403
Bombing isn't hard. Having to deal with the enemy jets and AA is more of a pain.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6420|Oslo, Norway

[Hive]-Twist wrote:

Bombing isn't hard. Having to deal with the enemy jets and AA is more of a pain.
Then it might be hope for me.
taffy1979
+7|6655|u.k
Just remember keep the screen in line with the jets nose. then when he goes for the bombing kills you can usually pick em off rirst
MrE`158
+103|6661
For easy bombing, I think Taraba Quarry has got to be the top choice.

Personally, I think the layout of the map is retarded, the airbases are close in, there's fuck all cover, and the few pieces of AA are easy targets for an awake pilot.  If your team doesn't have decent people in your jet fighters, the enemy bombers are going to annihilate you.

So... yeah, go there.  But if you can't get in a jet, I wouldn't hang around, since the other maps are much better.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6420|Oslo, Norway

MrE`158 wrote:

For easy bombing, I think Taraba Quarry has got to be the top choice.

Personally, I think the layout of the map is retarded, the airbases are close in, there's fuck all cover, and the few pieces of AA are easy targets for an awake pilot.  If your team doesn't have decent people in your jet fighters, the enemy bombers are going to annihilate you.

So... yeah, go there.  But if you can't get in a jet, I wouldn't hang around, since the other maps are much better.
I don't have EF so it's no biggie. But thanks for all your advices guys. It might help on the way.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard