Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6659
well, kinda did.

anyway, got bored today, made this short compilation of big things that go boom. more specifically, Atom, Hydrogen, and HE bombs. hope you enjoy it.

some of my favorite shots are at 1:26 and 2:06 to the end.

EDIT: if you watching it embedded, then it would be 1:35 and 0:55 to the end

Last edited by Trigger_Happy_92 (2007-05-09 20:06:22)

wachtler83
+22|6596|Columbus,Ohio
destruction at its best
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6465|the guy in the hind on gator
damn, i didnt know that much atomic bombs have been exploded
Trigger_Happy_92
+394|6659

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

lots more then just in this video too. im glad we stopped testing them, that kind of shit cant be good for the enviroment and us
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6716
I made a thread like this about a year ago...
specops10-4
+108|6753|In the hills

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

Are you serious?  Hundreds of them have been tested, they basically have to test every time a new invention comes out for them.  Which is a lot.
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6655|Camoran's Paradise
Nice video and music. Muse if I'm not mistaken.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6488|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Awesome compilation.  SonicBomb has a bunch of videos on there as well.

First Favorite right here by the way
Trigger_Happy_92
+394|6659

Ganko_06 wrote:

Nice video and music. Muse if I'm not mistaken.
true. best band evarrrr

even though their shit is outdated now
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6449|King Of The Islands

And that's just the American nukes. Then you've got China, France, India, Israel, Pakistan, Russia, UK.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War

Cheez wrote:

And that's just the American nukes. Then you've got China, France, India, Israel, Pakistan, Russia, UK.
Those weren't all American, I recognized at least one Chinese Hydrogen bomb and the Tsar king bomb I believe (USSR 50 megatons).  I'm sure there were loads more foreign ones.
Trigger_Happy_92
+394|6659

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

Cheez wrote:

Those weren't all American, I recognized at least one Chinese Hydrogen bomb and the Tsar king bomb I believe (USSR 50 megatons).  I'm sure there were loads more foreign ones.
couldnt pinpoint any tsar footage, but the one at the very end looks pretty damn close.

for those who dont know, Tsar's blast was so great, that even though it detonated well above the ground (few hundred feet) its shockwave was measureable on the ground even after its 3rd trip around the globe.
wachtler83
+22|6596|Columbus,Ohio
Trigger_Happy_92
+394|6659
Heres something for size..

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f9/Comparative_nuclear_fireball_sizes.svg/582px-Comparative_nuclear_fireball_sizes.svg.png

"Castle Bravo" which still doesnt even come close to Tsar, but by no means is "small" is in my video at 1:48 (embedded)

some pics of the aftermath:

https://www.jp-petit.com/science/Z-machine/machines_MHD/machines_MHD_illustrations/tasr_bomba_explosion.gif

https://lufkindailymuse.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/tsar_bomba.jpg

Last edited by Trigger_Happy_92 (2007-05-09 20:32:57)

Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War

J. Robert Oppenheimer after viewing the world's first Nuclear Detonation on 16July1945 wrote:

If the radiance of a thousand suns Were to burst at once into the sky, That would be like the splendor of the Mighty One..I am become Death, The shatterer of Worlds.
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6528|USA
"I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

-Albert Einstein
CommieChipmunk
+488|6580|Portland, OR, USA

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

"I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

-Albert Einstein
Great quote.

And btw.. the atom bomb didn't end the war... it was already over.  It was like shooting a guy with no arms or legs in the face with a shotgun; he couldn't have hurt you if you wanted to.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6765|United States of America

CommieChipmunk wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

-Albert Einstein
Great quote.

And btw.. the atom bomb didn't end the war... it was already over.  It was like shooting a guy with no arms or legs in the face with a shotgun; he couldn't have hurt you if you wanted to.
Debate time?
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6853|Waikato, Aotearoa
Apparently if you explode a nuke over 100MT you risk moving Earth off its orbit (or so I have been told).

Oh and as for nukes - the classiest kill with a nuke I have ever seen was in the film By Dawn's Early Light
when a 52 crew being chased by MiGs, drop a nuke behind a mountain range and kill the MiGs. The B52
gets shielded by the mountains and escapes.
Deadmonkiefart
+177|6716

CommieChipmunk wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

-Albert Einstein
Great quote.

Yea....
CommieChipmunk
+488|6580|Portland, OR, USA

Miller wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

-Albert Einstein
Great quote.

Debate time?
yessir
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6682|Colorado

CommieChipmunk wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

-Albert Einstein
Great quote.

Yes but instead of sacrificing more of our troops we sacrificed 2 of their city's & in doing so changed the world forever.
We didn't start it but we sure ended it & in the process created many future enemy's.
jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

funny how those bombs pale in compassion to todays
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6355|Cali
OMG, that battleship got owned.
Deadmonkiefart
+177|6716
So what do you suggest the US should have done, rather than invade or nuke Japan?

Last edited by Deadmonkiefart (2007-05-09 21:19:26)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard