Poll

Last Flag of Opposition: Cap or not to Cap?

Cap it. Go hard or don't go at all.53%53% - 24
Don't cap. Get more points via rape. YAY!46%46% - 21
Total: 45
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6662|USA
My personal opinion is "go hard or don't go at all". Meaning, if your down to your last flag, I am going to try and cap you out.

I've noticed on alot of the SF maps Im playing of late, We'll get to the last flag and a commander or admin will chime in "DONT CAP IT!!".

Of course I don't follow that order because Im here to win. Basically raping the last flag with 2 apcs and a tank isn't cool. Your just padding the stats.

WHats the communities opinion?
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6228|Scotland!
Take it. And if the last flag is uncappable, rape it.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6662|USA

Jameseyy wrote:

Take it. And if the last flag is uncappable, rape it.
Im talking about cappable flags. THink SAS on Warlord and Insurgents with Security Post left.
DankmanHightimes
+24|6500|atlanta GA
if your going to lose cap the b!tch.. if you got the win rape the flag...2 pts per kill > only 4 flag points
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6515|montreal, quebec

keep playing and having fun
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6394|The Gem Saloon
indecisiveness will get you killed and the game lost.
always move for the flags, always move with intent.
remember, "Luck is the residue of design".
BlackKoala
+215|6325
Rape that bitch to pieces.
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6806|Orlando, FL - Age 43
Cap it and rape em next round.
daemonicust
+4|6243|Manukau
Why wouldn't you, honestly
wachtler83
+22|6586|Columbus,Ohio
cap the flag
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6647
cap it and if your commander or an admin tell you to do otherwise... still go and cap it :]

this game is about caping flags after all
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6673|Colorado
I'll cap the flag, that's all I do I just happen to get to kill a few people on the way {BONUS!}
I love joining on the losing team & turning things around on a complacent team who should have won.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada

BlackKoala wrote:

Rape that bitch to pieces.
bonedoc69
+36|6411|Eugene, Oregon U.S.A.
If you got em down to one flag your gonna win regardless, so rape the living shit out of it. Why cap it and lose all the easy points?
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6531|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition

wachtler83 wrote:

cap the flag
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6590|California U.S.A
Cap it.

I've been on quite a few "last flag" rape parties and all of a sudden some sneaky bastard enemy that we missed corn-holeing has capped the flag way the hell on the other side of the map.

By the time our team has pulled there collective pants back up that flag has turned to two flags etc, etc, and I'm shuffling around doing the "pants around the ankles dance".

So yes, cap that flag and bleed them out. Don't try and be cute.
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6647|I smell corners

PvtStPoK wrote:

keep playing and having fun
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6336|Oregon
are you kidding?!

If you can shame a team by capping all their points, DO IT!

God, some people must just not understand how great it is to give that much humiliation.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6570|United States
I'm on the fence. Most times I'll try to cap that bitch as quick as I can then root out the remaining people for the complete win. But a lot of times I don't like seeing games go so quickly, and would rather give the other team the chance to get some more flags (Without raping them to pieces). I believe a war game such as this shouldn't have any rules at all, so if you want to rape the shit out of a flag I think it's your right to do so... but I also believe in trying to actually have some fun and fair play. I'll rape flags sometimes, I admit that, but 95% of the time I'd rather just fly around in circles until the game is over, or "accidentally" crash into teammate raping tanks, etc. But on one other hand, if the opposing team has gotten my team down to one uncapable flag and raped it, but we turn the tides, then I have no problem returning the favor and goat raping the hell out of them without capping the flag.

Last edited by BeerzGod (2007-05-10 00:09:15)

SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6723|SPARTA
Let's rape them
YunDog
+6|6550
I understand the cap it quick and rape it mentality

from the perspective of the losing side...which im often on

there is something else to consider

nothing annoys the crap out of me as much as sitting watching the loading screen, particularly if youve just sat there loading for 5 minutes and then some crack squad of look at us clan leeters gos and caps all the flags in 5 minutes, then its back to the loading screen for the next map - I waited that time to fucking play the game, I dont play to sit and watch loading bars - so Im real impressed that you guys have played so much you can cap all the flags in 5 fucking seconds... but Id rather just play the game... not be a continuous loading cycle

FYVM
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6380|MN

Seal 3 wrote:

Cap it.

I've been on quite a few "last flag" rape parties and all of a sudden some sneaky bastard enemy that we missed corn-holeing has capped the flag way the hell on the other side of the map.

By the time our team has pulled there collective pants back up that flag has turned to two flags etc, etc, and I'm shuffling around doing the "pants around the ankles dance".

So yes, cap that flag and bleed them out. Don't try and be cute.
If this happens then your commander wasn't doing a very good job. 

I am for Raping most of the time.  Even if I am getting raped, it is ok.  If my team wasn't good enough to prevent it, oh well.  I just view it as a chance to either try and shoot down stuff with my AT or do some sniping.

The problem with most teams that are getting raped is they don't realize how to end it or at least make it more difficult.  Why doesn't everybody go AT and kill stuff?  Tanks and APC's are no match for 5 or so AT's running around hunting them.  Helicopters become very leary with all those rockets flying skyward.  I guess the problem is too many people switching to medic to get all of those revives and heals.  Dang selfish bastards.

Short story.  Rape away.  I will give it and receive it when I deserve it.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard