-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
Hey just trying to get a feel for where everyone is playing.

Nowadays I play almost exclusively SF IO and can be found 4 times out of 5 on the =DOM= server,
other than that its whatever server has the most people with a ping less than 150, usually A2G, =TBU=, or =SF=.
gimme a shout if your on there, and post where you play usually.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6522|Istanbul-Turkey
the one I find with good ping and 64 slots and have over 40 people.

Last edited by Ottomania (2007-05-09 09:50:18)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
jalalalalalalalalalalalalalalbad madness
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6721|Scotland
bf2s finest WAKE!

think thats what its called. Dunno if anythin to do with here. also play on PGC sometimes.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA
Moongamers Warlord. Easy points.

There is  vanilla one I frequent when possible. Not sure of the clan but the server art is "damnocracy". Always a good game.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6777|UK
Somewhere I aint banned from.
Tro0per
Take off, hosers
+24|6417|Ontario, Canada

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

There is  vanilla one I frequent when possible. Not sure of the clan but the server art is "damnocracy". Always a good game.
I like moongamers but theres WAY to many glitchers on it.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51
Server in my sig, or on ThC Infantry Only.

And for SF, Max Carnage 24/7 Ghost Town or sumthing. Used to love Workaholics 24/7 Gator, but the admins are such German cunts. fuckin hate em

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2007-05-09 12:09:27)

russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6457|the guy in the hind on gator
tomclancysyndicate.net

tcs sf server
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA

Tro0per wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

I agree. There was one yesterday eveing. I was playing in the mosque but saw a fellows name after grenade kills over and over. I hike to palace and sure enough, grenades coming through the 2nd floor.

I also came across HotLeadFred there hacking the insurgent hideout.

My overall reaction to suspected hackers is asking without accusing.

I said yesterday,"SoandSo you wouldn't be glitching the palace would you?

SoandSo says "No" I run up to the second floor and there is SoandSo capping the flag all of a sudden. From there on in I saw him die over and over. A direct contradiction of his grenades killing over and over without him dying.

So I agree. Maybe thats why I see easy points on Moongamers. there a re few really good regulars there I enjoy playing in squads with when I can. But its usually true n00blets trying to glitch and getting owned regardless. Fun stuff.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6689|"The Empire"
Moongamers warlord

Max carnage Ghost Town

=RH= Rockhead Ghost Town

=rTr= Iron Gator

Peacock - this runs everything, SF, AF, EF
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6519|Montucky
24/7 Jalalabad Robert Reed's House of A.I.D.S. -=RANKED=-

Last edited by S3v3N (2007-05-09 11:04:56)

DankmanHightimes
+24|6501|atlanta GA
=rTr=, WH_workaholics(both iron gator), KoF ( its fun pwning there noob admins) warlord
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

DankmanHightimes wrote:

=rTr=, WH_workaholics(both iron gator), KoF ( its fun pwning there noob admins) warlord
You still play on WH? Damn mate! I stopped playing to explore other maps. But Ive heard Lettow has turned into a right faggot who kicks anyone???
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6382|the land of bourbon
L@W ftw
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
DankmanHightimes
+24|6501|atlanta GA

Snake wrote:

DankmanHightimes wrote:

You still play on WH? Damn mate! I stopped playing to explore other maps. But Ive heard Lettow has turned into a right faggot who kicks anyone???
i never had a problem there, other than the "you have an aimbot" ,"your hacking" shit like that from these *FW* noobs
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51

DankmanHightimes wrote:

Snake wrote:

DankmanHightimes wrote:

i never had a problem there, other than the "you have an aimbot" ,"your hacking" shit like that from these *FW* noobs
Lettow is a piece of german admin shit. He kicked me for ''hopping'' while I jumped once after the first bug shot from the shotty didn't kill him. When I get tk'ed and shout for ADMIN, like 4 times, I get zero replies. And then when I decide to change teams because the other one sucked donkeyballs, I got kicked AGAIN for ''unnecassary switching''. Fuck them and their iron gator.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6664|under there hayousaidunderwear
=AOF= 24/7 oman
Nicodemus.....J3
+3|6682

Tro0per wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Just FYI.  We have several hundred bans in place for glitchers.  All the admins keep current on the good places to glitch and catch most of them.  If they haven't been caught yet, they will eventually.  I swear Warlord is like swiss cheese with all of the places that a rope can take you.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6651|Keyboard
*TA* 24/7 Infantry Only Jalalabad Madness!! [FF OFF]
24/7 Jalalabad INF ONLY NO FF ArmyOfDeath-Clan.com
[NOD]jcvjcvjcvjcv
+0|6201
i3d.nl NOD clan 24/7 All SF maps
MrE`158
+103|6624

[NOD]jcvjcvjcvjcv wrote:

i3d.nl NOD clan 24/7 All SF maps
Good server.  It's getting hard to find SF servers that aren't IO on this side of the Atlantic, NOD (Netherlands) and Weedkings (Germany) are the ones I end up on most often, cause they're nice big servers usually at least half full, they rotate the maps (WK sometimes has night maps too), and they're not IO.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield

Ottomania wrote:

the one I find with good ping and 64 slots and have over 40 people.
Roger that!

.. and ours..
keyoshi
+28|6421
tom clancy syncidate sf server

any 24/7 iron gator
Drakef
Cheeseburger Logicist
+117|6363|Vancouver
[CMx] Kubra Dam U All

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard