sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6776|Argentina
Six men have been arrested on charges of plotting to attack Fort Dix army base in the US state of New Jersey.  The men allegedly planned to use automatic weapons to enter the base and kill soldiers there, according to officials quoted by US media.  Local media reports suggested the six were nationals of the former Yugoslavia who had been living in the US.

White House spokesman Tony Snow told reporters there was "no direct evidence" that the men allegedly involved in the plot had links to international terror networks.

"They are not being charged with being members of an international terror organization," he said.

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-05-08 10:27:17)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

Pretty daring plan.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6785|UK
Atleast they were attacking a military target and not civilians.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6681|USA
Good law enforcement work. Surprised we didn't "surge" troops into New Jersey.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6698|Broadlands, VA
Six guys VS a Military Base.   Maybe if it were six guys in an APV.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6733|US
That would have sucked...especially for our six terrorists.  They probably would have done some serious damage before the MPs took them out, so kudos to law enforcement for heading off a lethal situation.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6619|132 and Bush

You might want to put this in the OP:

White House spokesman Tony Snow told reporters there was "no direct evidence" that the men allegedly involved in the plot had links to international terror networks.

"They are not being charged with being members of an international terror organization," he said.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
samfink
+31|6574
yawn. are soldiers allowed to discharge their weapons at anyone attack9ing them while on-base stateside?
Sanjaya
Banned
+40|6246
I drove my friend there once for her weekend reserve stuff. No one would ever attack it. That place is Dullsville.

Last edited by Sanjaya (2007-05-08 13:54:00)

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6424|North Carolina
Six guys think they can take on a military base.  I think we have a very clear-cut insanity plea for these terrorists.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6795|UK
lol too many FPS games with god mode enabled for them guys!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6776|Argentina
Apparently, the base has some computers with software provided by EA and they were going to use a bug.
devildogfo
+32|6341|Camp Lejeune

Kaosdad008 wrote:

Six guys VS a Military Base.   Maybe if it were six guys in an APV.
They were going to use an Aimbot
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6640|London, England
Actually this could've turned out pretty bad. You know i'm sure bases aren't like in games. They aren't armed 24/7 and there is no super boss right in the middle. Well...maybe....
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6703|United States of America

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Good law enforcement work. Surprised we didn't "surge" troops into New Jersey.
No way we'd get involved in that hornets nest. There is no hope for that region

jk

Last edited by DesertFox- (2007-05-08 14:24:06)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6465|Chicago, IL
I tried attacking the army base once in GTA Vice City.........I died.
UGADawgs
+13|6340|South Carolina, US
Those ungrateful bastards. We busted our asses in Kosovo just to keep the Serbians from killing them and now they do this. Apparently nothing will appease these extremists.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6728|Charlie One Alpha

Mekstizzle wrote:

Actually this could've turned out pretty bad. You know i'm sure bases aren't like in games. They aren't armed 24/7 and there is no super boss right in the middle. Well...maybe....
Exactly. Not every soldier on the base carries his gun around all the time. Most of the weapons are pretty much stored safely in a locked armory.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
samfink
+31|6574
I think those guys forgot there is no respawning in RL, myself.
Sanjaya
Banned
+40|6246

Milk.org wrote:

lol too many FPS games with god mode enabled for them guys!
Honestly all you have to do is kill the guy in the guard house and then hole up in there and pick them off one by one, the AI never uses grenades.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard