Poll

Should EA include a third person view in the next Patch?

Yes20%20% - 25
No65%65% - 79
Maybe13%13% - 16
Total: 120
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6672

spectraman wrote:

Might change things up a bit, but who knows if EA is gonna release a new patch anyway.
yeah if they do release it they might even screw the game even more, so better let it be how it is
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6316|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Well, if they can master 3rd person view like in Ghost Recon 2 for the Xbox 360, I think DICE should put it in. In Ghost Recon, they at least limit you to not being able to see around corners without leaning out. I'm sure that could be adapted easily for BF2.

Of course, knowing DICE, they'd glitch it up so that your character doesn't actually stick his head out from behind the wall, and you get shot at anyway. Or something like that.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6481|USA
Yes, but with no crosshair. Just like in vehicles.
Ryan
+1,230|6870|Alberta, Canada

No, they would screw it up.
There would be some kind of major glitch allowing people to either see the entire battlefield, or the screen would just go black.
Capt.Irviding
I like big butts, and I cannot lie.
+13|6252
No then you can see around corners
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6384

Samtheman53 wrote:

Why would there be a 3rd person view in a FPS?
exacly, they should add first person view to battlerecorder
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6354|USA Biznatch!

petermassingale wrote:

There already is. No crosshair though and you have to be commander. Looks cool though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrXjqqTBc4M
I didn't make the video but I have done it before and it does work.
OMG, you beat me to it. There's a better vid out there that tells you step by step on exactly what to do. I'll have to try and find it.

EDIT: Here's what I'm talking 'bout.

Last edited by sportsman11-2cool4u (2007-05-08 18:33:48)

Dragonclaw
+186|6332|Florida
Honestly I hope that EA doesnt release a new patch. All it will do is fuck shit up more than it already is.
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6371|New York
EA is not releasing any new patches for BF2, they've moved onto 2142 and other ventures.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6520|N. Ireland
Yeah, EA are not releasing any patches. And 3PV would be awful! This game is an FPS. do you know what FPS stands core? First Person Shooter. You couldn't aim, you could hardly fly, stupid idea which just causes more lag.
adv3rsary
+28|6743
there will be no next patch
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6813|Bulgaria
No!!!!!!
That would be stupid.
Drexel
+43|6503|Philadelphia
NO!

All of the sudden, you can back around a corner to check if there's a claymore there?  Or an Infantry ambush?  Or a tank?  Or a sniper?  Don't think so.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard