M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6266|Escea

KylieTastic wrote:

I have some health issues which when the docs asked 'had I ever been concussed?' they are never happy with a list...
[1] Bike accident, banked into corner wrong peddle down - broken forks and concussion for me
[2] Bike accident, hit corner on fresh stone chipped road - bent wheel, triple fractured elbow, concussed
[3] Bike accident, car hit me at speed from side (bonnet, windscreen, bonnet again, windscreen again, down bonnet hit road) - bent wheel, severe bruising, concussion
[4] Bike accident, hit black ice, hit head, concussed, came too in middle of main road I had slid into
[5] Bike accident, thinking about a girl issue head down not paying attention, hit rear of stationary car (sunny day so no reason not to see it!) - yay not concussed just very embarrassed picking up bits of bike!

Other interesting accident:
Carving wood with pen-knife, blade snapped shut and twisted, cut finger to bone half way around so I could pull apart and see my own bone - 5 stitches I think and that's when I found out I was immune to the locals they used.
I can give you a good bit of advice, don't use a bike!
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6392|Belfast
worst accident

riding my bike and grinded the wheel against the curb (i dunno why) and the bike flipped over and i broke my nose and had bad cuts on my face
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6237|Schofield Barracks
once a dorr fell on my head and it cracked my skull or somethin
i dont rember taht well becouse i was like 5
all i rember was eatin 12 dounuts after gettin stappels or sumthin
it was one of the best days of my life
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6853|NÃ¥rvei

Dont have any war wounds myself but one of my recruits tried to change barrel on his MG3 without the protective glove after firering 200 rounds, that didn`t look very well - we kinda rehearsed the drill for 60 minutes prior to that
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6266|Escea

Varegg wrote:

Dont have any war wounds myself but one of my recruits tried to change barrel on his MG3 without the protective glove after firering 200 rounds, that didn`t look very well - we kinda rehearsed the drill for 60 minutes prior to that
Bare skin + gunmetal = not a pretty result
Ryan
+1,230|6886|Alberta, Canada

Ha, this didn't hurt, but was damn funny.

In grade 6, my friend threw me into an already broken window, and I made a huge crack in it. It didn't smash though.

Got of lucky since the window was already broken.

Last edited by Ryan (2007-05-16 16:10:26)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6799|United States of America
I broke a glass table with the back of my head... blood was everywhere. I ran into a pole and hit the only screw on it with my forehead... More blood... A scar on my knee from having a piece of wood stabbed into it. And the ominous cutting of ones wrist...
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6735|Calgary

M.O.A.B wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Bare skin + gunmetal = not a pretty result
I've done that, Fuck that hurts............

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard