Poll

If Germany had won the Battle of Britain would you...

Accept my German overlords & embrace German culture10%10% - 13
Fight on until the last man standing (conventional war)14%14% - 18
Fight the long war & never give in (guerrilla war)27%27% - 34
I'm not British48%48% - 60
Total: 125
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6807|NT, like Mick Dundee

DesertFox- wrote:

Scardaddy wrote:

Never give in, ever, forever ever, forever ever.  I don't like the language, I mean Germans can be nice and all that but, who like relish, cause I don't.
Warum nicht? Wir haben früher entschieden, das deutsh ein schöne Sprache ist.
If I'm reading that correctly, I agree. German is a beautiful language. Some say it's mechanical but I find English seems far more vulgar to me.

Had the Germans won WW2, and I lived in England at the time of their victory I would fight/resist as much as possible as a guerilla...

If the Germans had won back then but I was born NOW I would probably have been raised as a German so probably wouldn't fight.

Buuuuuuuuuuut... As an Australian this poll doesn't really apply because I really, really want to see a nation that considers invading and occupying the entirety of Australia as a feasable goal because frankly; I don't think any country on Earth bar China/India has the man power to pull it off; even those two would have a tough time.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6547|North Carolina

CameronPoe wrote:

Please select your favoured option from those presented above.
This is like that other thread you started about Russia taking over America.  It illustrates a great point as to why insurgencies exist and why nation building is futile. 
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6395|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
We'll fight them on the streets, we'll fight them in the pubs, we'll fight them on BF2  servers, we'll fight them in my damn back garden if you want, we will never surrender!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard